Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,355 members, 7,947,575 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

Do you know this fraudster? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Do you know this fraudster? (683 Views)

How Can I Recover My Money From This Fraudster. / Who Know This Fraudster In Ozoro Delta / You All Should Beware Of This Fraudster called Nobelus Cabral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do you know this fraudster? by Fesfes1: 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
If you know the fraudster drop her address.

Re: Do you know this fraudster? by onomeabuja: 1:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
Fesfes1:
Click this link to see
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJDPadEE6DI

If you know the person drop your number so that I can reach out to you and send you the cash.
oga u are a liar because this was how one member here posted last time wit likes & i came up top bt until today no reward so chop ur youtube video alone & chop yĆ  money alone!

Re: Do you know this fraudster? by Samcent: 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
Op, you seem to be everywhere on nl looking for this said lady and branding her a fraudster. But you have failed to explain how exactly 'she' defrauded you or what kind of deal you had with her.

Sorry for any loss you may have suffered, but it's appropriate you tell us what transpired that made her a fraudster.
Re: Do you know this fraudster? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
Samcent:
Op, you seem to be everywhere on nl looking for this said lady and branding her a fraudster. But you have failed to explain how exactly 'she' defrauded you or what kind of deal you had with her.

Sorry for any loss you may have suffered, but it's appropriate you tell us what transpired that made her a fraudster.

I'm afraid the deal btw them must be so shady that none of the two would like to get the Police involved

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do you know this fraudster? by Adam09: 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
Sometimes we all have to be govern and be guided with our actions. @OP you declare someone's child "wanted", who are you? Are you a law enforcement agency? Well, I am sure you don't know what you are getting into, because if anything happens to that lady, her family will come after you.
Re: Do you know this fraudster? by chukskafor(m): 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ignore him, let him continue to market his ignorance in public ; a lot of us herein have asked him a simple question since yesterday as to clarify the alleged scam issue but you are not telling us anything, rather you are busy going from one section of nairaland to another opening thread on this same issue
Adam09:
Sometimes we all have to be govern and be guided with our actions. @OP you declare someone's child "wanted", who are you? Are you a law enforcement agency? Well, I am sure you don't know what you are getting into, because if anything happens to that lady, her family will come after you.

(1) (Reply)

Herdsmen Attack Lagos-bound Bus In Ondo, Abduct 12 / Man Saves Puppy From Being Eaten By A Vicious Alligator (video) A Man In Florid / Journalist Declared Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.