Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,883 members, 7,931,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 03:51 PM

Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route (38011 Views)

Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman / Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ / Senator Ajibola Basiru: My Aides Stole Money From My Room During Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by IgweOfNnewi: 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
vvv
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by rowland545(m): 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
We r finished....this is wat u get when u put people that has nothing up stairs in place of power.

U will get absolutely nothing

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by elon111: 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
Comedy Country

Instagram: @quickstalls

Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by triple996(m): 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2021
Let the wailling begin grin
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by phorget(m): 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2021
Hmmmmmmm!
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by simplesearch: 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2021
You mean even if there is one, president Buhari will still be pushing for that in this modern age? Terrible!!!

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by gabicon: 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
ijustdey:
Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route On Nigeria—Senate Spokesman

https://saharareporters.com/2021/06/14/buhari-pushing-1964-northern-nigeria-decree-cow-grazing-route-nigeria%E2%80%94senate-spokesman

My biggest worry is that our president still thinks it's ok for cattle to move from north to south and vise versa instead of them being in a ranch.

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Taye4j: 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
Buhari is a disaster; it's very evident now that this administration has an agenda to grab land belonging to other tribes for his marauding fulani brothers. Dear Buhari, for that to happen, you will have to kill all Southerners before you can take an inch of our land for your terrorist Marauder's

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Shikena(m): 3:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
This is how democracy should work but our natural inclination for drama won't allow us rise above insults and attacks over issues.
I disagree with the president and his attorney general on this issue. There are other areas where I agree with the president.
If we go back to 1964 (which doesn't even apply to the whole nation at that point and won't impact the current states of the federation), then we might as well go back to 1963 federal constitution.

2 Likes

Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by bolabadmus38: 3:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
Herdsmen should have Ranches. The open grazing in not in vogue .. This is 21st Century.
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Seniorwriter(m): 3:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
Interestingly insightful.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by obyrich(m): 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
Buhari why??
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by tolaswim: 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
Brother mi from the south west well done sir
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Dbarrzx: 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
What is Malami feeding GMB with? It is embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by rayvelez(m): 3:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
Zombies come out and defend your drarling daddy, thank God you also bought norther grazing routes.

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Princedapace(m): 3:29pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ttalk:
Southerners should also push for 1963 regional and fiscal autonomy

southern nigerians are wet pu*sy. very weak set of humans. The southern Nigeria has the human and natural resources to fix this country to be trully a republic or regional based confederation. But they are so stu*id to use their powers. They are there, northern politicians who have no much of human intellectuals and resources, manipulating them as house boys. Buhari and northern politicians cant stand the entire southern politicians and her people. I dont know why we are like this.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by themanderon: 3:29pm On Jun 14, 2021
Trying to force a northern agenda on the entire country. If southerners do not wake up and smell the beans then they might as well say hello to the Federal republic of Arewanistan. Its very obvious that this man is on a mission but some foolish Judas Iscariots from the south who desperately love their chains are helping them achieve their evil desires for the entire south. It baffles me to see how deliberately stupid some people can be all because of a bowl of porridge.

4 Likes

Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Steinmann: 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
Mr President talking,exposes a lot of gaffes and symptoms of DEMENTIA.
Why should we undergo such disservitude.
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Duvet1950: 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route On Nigeria

I do not know about the north but there's NEVER a grazing route in the EASTERN part of Nigeria. So, I am not sure where B0K0HARI impostor got that information from. On the other hand, I am not surprised, are they not all M0R0NS?

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by reiddecuti: 3:31pm On Jun 14, 2021
No be inept he be? With the quota system A.G. smith no brain of anything causing upheaval in the land.

They have FAILED on ARRIVAL.
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Uniique(m): 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kuginzi:
The comment section of this thread will compose 90% of Lamidi KANU's boys.
They keep masturbating on any thread that involve Buhari
And I believe you're also jobless to monitor those who comment of these threads

2 Likes

Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Awoleesu(m): 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2021
The usual problem we encounter when we try to fudge veteran military men into Democratic politics - they always assumed the role of the judiciary!

Like OBJ like Buhari... I don't know why they think they can always interpret the laws!

2 Likes

Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2021
ijustdey:
Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route On Nigeria—Senate Spokesman

https://saharareporters.com/2021/06/14/buhari-pushing-1964-northern-nigeria-decree-cow-grazing-route-nigeria%E2%80%94senate-spokesman
Those that called themselves Nigerians are not only zonebies but Amumamu aka animals.
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by ensamy(m): 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
Why is Nigeria cursed with bad and foolish leaders.

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Kuginzi: 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
Uniique:

And I believe you're also jobless to monitor those who comment of these threads
Pls are you one of the jobless Lamidi KANU's boys?

Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by WibusJaga: 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
Cow matter again?
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by ihedioramma: 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
sapientia:
2015 - cows

2016 - cows

2017 - cows

2018 - cows

2019 - cows

2020 - cows

2021 - cows

2022 -

2023 -

if you think anything will change in the next 2 years, you are also a cow
What of the people that buy that cow from cow's ? Let's stop buying cow and every thing will be over .
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by biafranrealson: 3:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
Buhari is a tumor
Highly infectious that must be uprooted by all means
Never will a fulani man rule this country again

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by Kuginzi: 3:42pm On Jun 14, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Malami is the most terrible Attorney General we don have in Nigeria.
I feel your pain
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by bayelsaowei(m): 3:42pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ttalk:
Southerners should also push for 1963 regional and fiscal autonomy
grin grin
Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2021
Penguin2:
Rubberstamp Lawan will remove this man as Senate spokesman for countering their daddy Buhari.

Just watch.

You don't know Bashiru ! He is from my hometown ( Osogbo) and as such ,I know him very well. Trust me,Lawan is no match for him when the push comes to a shove ! There will be serious trouble in that house if Lawan or any Northern senator crosses his part over this matter.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route by bayelsaowei(m): 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2021
nzeobi:
Buhari is not open to new ideas because he believes he knows everything.
I wonder why APC governors have not been able to talk to him about the negative consequences of open grazing
buharis is the actual opposite of the apc mantra "change"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno / CNN Refers To Nigeria As A North African Country / Between Kenneth Okonkwo Of LP And Festus Keyamo Of APC Defending Manifesto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.