Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,349 members, 7,920,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 12:28 AM

When Water Enters Your Ear, How Do You Immediately Get It Out??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Water Enters Your Ear, How Do You Immediately Get It Out??? (415 Views)

Please Help, Blood Is Coming Out Of My Son Ear / Things To Say To A Girl To Make Her Like You Immediately / Need A Listening Ear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Water Enters Your Ear, How Do You Immediately Get It Out??? by Cuterboy(m): 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2021
When we take our bath water entering the ear is very common, even when we swim and use the shower the wax present in the ear canal prevents fluid from going deep inside the ear but they end up getting in there no matter how careful you are.

Most of the time, we experience a tingling sensation in the ear that can cause itchy or a little bit of discomfort, but there are ways to get water stuck in your ear out and we will be discussing a few of these methods.

HEAT THERAPY

The heat helps just do this in moderation!!!
This can help rid your ears of fluid instantly. The heat will open Eustachian tube where fluids naturally build up,

Dip a clean cloth in a bowl of hot water, and squeeze out the excess water.
Place the hot cloth against the affected ear for 30 seconds.
Do this four to five times.
Lie down on that side to help this water fully drain out.
READ: Don’t Worry!!! Be Happy!!!

RUBBING ALCOHOL AND VINEGAR

In one of my previous posts I wrote about the alternative uses of rubbing alcohol and vinegar, I would also be writing about these household items helping to deal with these ear-related issues.

Mix one teaspoon of rubbing alcohol and vinegar.
Using a dropper or your finger, put two or three drops of this solution into the affected ear.
Rub the opening of the ear canal gently.
Wait for 30 seconds.
Tilt your head so that the fluid can drain out easily.

GRAVITY

Make gravity work by lying on your side for a few minutes, with your head on a towel to absorb the trapped water. However, the water would drain out slowly. You can also place the palm of your hand flat against your ear and press hard for a few seconds. That temporary vacuum will form and that will push the trapped water out.

HYDROGEN PEROXIDE

Using a clean dropper, put three to four drops of hydrogen peroxide into your ear.
Wait for a couple of minutes( 2 to 3)
Tilt the affected side downward allowing the fluid to drain out.

Read More: https://9jabeat.com/water-in-your-ear-how-to-get-it-out/

Re: When Water Enters Your Ear, How Do You Immediately Get It Out??? by LordJoffrey(m): 8:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
Just pour more water inside and everything will come out
[/left] grin grin[left]
Re: When Water Enters Your Ear, How Do You Immediately Get It Out??? by tileygrouty(m): 11:35am On Jan 11, 2022
Its super easy with KDO ear wax removal vacuum.

(1) (Reply)

A / At 55, I Married As A Virgin –osun Newly-wed Woman / Home And General Cleaning Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.