Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,661 members, 7,918,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:30 PM

VP Osinbajo Chairs Kemi Adeosun’s Dashme Foundation Launch (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo Chairs Kemi Adeosun’s Dashme Foundation Launch (photos) (701 Views)

Kemi Adeosun's DashMe Foundation: Osinbajo Hails Ex Minister / Obasanjo Wows Akinwumi Adesina With His Dance At His Foundation Launch In US / Oshiomhole, Obasanjo At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VP Osinbajo Chairs Kemi Adeosun’s Dashme Foundation Launch (photos) by BrandSpurNG: 9:33am On Jun 15, 2021
It was a grand outing at the launch of the DashMe Foundation – an initiative championed by former Minister of Finance of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Mrs. Kemi Adeosun with Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo and a host of well-meaning Nigerians at the DashMe Store in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
DashMe Foundation is a fully indigenous, youth-driven, a social enterprise that seeks to creatively raise funds and awareness for indigenous charities that provide direct care to orphans, vulnerable children, disadvantaged youth, and victims of domestic abuse. The Foundation, at the event, committed itself to raise the US $10m in funds and resources for local charities within the first year of its existence.

The Vice President, in his remarks, recalled that as a minister, Mrs. Adeosun prioritized the Federal Government’s Social Investment Program (SIP) and hence he is not surprised that she has decided to use her talent and influence to establish an organization that raises funds and provides for indigenous grassroots charities. He expressed how important it is to reach the grassroots, in order to reach Nigerians, which forms the idea of funding local charities.

In her welcome address, Mrs. Kemi Adeosun, who describes herself as the enterprise’ Chief Volunteer, shared the long-term vision for the social enterprise.

She explained that donations would be sourced from within Nigeria and from the diaspora community. She also noted that the DashMe Store would sell donated goods to raise funds which would be channelled to various partner-charity organizations.

According to her, the DashMe Store is the first of many projects that the Foundation would undertake to raise cash as well as through other conventional and unconventional fund-raising avenues to accomplish its vision.

She emphasized the importance of DashMe’s Donor Assurance policy and its commitment to ensuring that all funds raised to get to the right people. She stated that the organization has hired a Director of Donor Assurance who is responsible for validating and reporting on the activities and statuses of Impact Partners.

In her words, “We recognize that throwing money at a problem is not always a solution and so once we are satisfied with the ‘who’ aspect of our Impact Partners, we must also ensure funds are deployed efficiently. We will measure impact, benchmark, costs and ensure maximum value. We hope that Dash Me can play a part in the relief mission and truly support changing lives.”

Corroborating Adeosun was the Foundation’s Chief Operating Officer, Omorinsola Arogundade, who submitted that “DashMe is building a family of supporters within Nigeria, her diaspora and among those (across the globe) who love all things African.”

Notably, the organization has an overwhelmingly young leadership team. For example, it has an Advisory Board made up of entirely youth, with its above-mentioned Chief Operating Officer being in her 30’s.

SOURCE:https://brandspurng.com/2021/06/15/osinbajo-kemi-adeosun-dashme-foundation/

Re: VP Osinbajo Chairs Kemi Adeosun’s Dashme Foundation Launch (photos) by Lucas10(m): 9:41am On Jun 15, 2021
Nice one from the ex-minister.
Re: VP Osinbajo Chairs Kemi Adeosun’s Dashme Foundation Launch (photos) by okefranci: 9:57am On Jun 15, 2021
This is a kind of humility everyone needs to possess ,I thank Kemi Adeosun for this
Re: VP Osinbajo Chairs Kemi Adeosun’s Dashme Foundation Launch (photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 15, 2021
Welldone Kemi Adeosun. Those truly dedicated to making a change do not need to be in Government to deliver change.

Same way those who got in Government to genuinely serve Nigerians do not need to stop trying to do that once out of Government office like famous examples of FFK, Dimeji Bankole etal.
Re: VP Osinbajo Chairs Kemi Adeosun’s Dashme Foundation Launch (photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:02am On Jun 15, 2021
Is she not supposed to be under prosecution for forgery?
Re: VP Osinbajo Chairs Kemi Adeosun’s Dashme Foundation Launch (photos) by Jollylolly(f): 10:10am On Jun 15, 2021
I must commend this woman for doing this wonderful work amid her travail.
Re: VP Osinbajo Chairs Kemi Adeosun’s Dashme Foundation Launch (photos) by OfoIgbo: 10:34am On Jun 15, 2021
Why is the vp associating with a possible criminal.

She should be investigated for forgery. All these attempts at rehabilitating her and forcing her down the throats of Nigerians won't work.

I understand he may be doing this, after all the cabal is supporting a known terrorist minister.

The relevant question being, who is more of a criminal? Isa Pantami or Kemi Adeosun?

Well both are not even in the same league. Pantami is a full-blown terrorist that should never be allowed into the streets. He should be executed, after a fair trial, for being a terrorist.
Re: VP Osinbajo Chairs Kemi Adeosun’s Dashme Foundation Launch (photos) by esnbrutality: 10:48am On Jun 15, 2021
VP ASSOCIATING WITH A CERTIFIED AND USELESS THIEF!!!

THIS USELESS THIEF EVEN LIED WITH HER CERTIFICATE.

VERY USELESS VP THAT HAS NO HONOUR AND IS A CERTIFIED SLAVE...SPITS!!
Re: VP Osinbajo Chairs Kemi Adeosun’s Dashme Foundation Launch (photos) by Resurrection212: 11:14am On Jun 15, 2021
OfoIgbo:
Why is the vp associating with a possible criminal.

She should be investigated for forgery. All these attempts at rehabilitating her and forcing her down the throats of Nigerians won't work.

I understand he may be doing this, after all the cabal is supporting a known terrorist minister.

The relevant question being, who is more of a criminal? Isa Pantami or Kemi Adeosun?

Well both are not even in the same league. Pantami is a full-blown terrorist that should never be allowed into the streets. He should be executed, after a fair trial, for being a terrorist.
Agbegbaorogboye:
Is she not supposed to be under prosecution for forgery?

Honestly I'm ashamed of my igbo heritage and reason is because of you guys that always envy other tribes. Even this woman with a little time she spent in the office she achieved more than overrated NIO ,This woman took Nigeria out of recession that okonjo and her government put Nigeria.

Tell me okonjo foundation you know and tell me those who have benefit from NIO since all this while. After all she's not an igbo woman she is from niger delta

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Chairs Kemi Adeosun’s Dashme Foundation Launch (photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:28am On Jun 15, 2021
Resurrection212:

Honestly I'm ashamed of my igbo heritage and reason is because of you guys that always envy other tribes. Even this woman with a little time she spent in the office she achieved more than overrated NIO ,This woman took Nigeria out of recession that okonjo and her government put Nigeria.

Tell me okonjo foundation you know and tell me those who have benefit from NIO since all this while. After all she's not an igbo woman she is from niger delta

Ogbeni your brain is very dull. So anyone who speaks against Kemi is Igbo.
Was it Igbo that engineered her removal? Or it was an igbo man that forged nysc certificate for her?
He even went ahead and compared Kemi with Okonjo Iweala. Bigot.
Before you type next. Make sure the loose nut in your brain is well tightened
Re: VP Osinbajo Chairs Kemi Adeosun’s Dashme Foundation Launch (photos) by OfoIgbo: 12:09pm On Jun 15, 2021
Resurrection212:

All you Yorulani muslims that keep claiming Igbo. Iyasikwa.

So now, Kemi has graduated from producing fake certificates to producing fake ministerial accomplishments. Comparing a Polytechnic graduate, who couldn't make the grades to get into one of the traditional universities of UK, to an Igbo chick that conquered both MIT and Harvard and now the supremo at WTO.

Anyway, here is a link that shows her being proud of her Igbo heritage. Watch and commit suicide grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv2GRXyA5xw

(1) (Reply)

APC Now Largest Party In Africa — Buni / The Dangerous Drift Of The Biafran Struggle Towards Violence / BREAKING: Federal High Court Declares Edozie Njoku Authentic APGA Nat’l Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.