Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,287 members, 7,920,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 06:58 PM

Many Men Would've Become Successful If They Had Half The Opportunities Women Get - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Many Men Would've Become Successful If They Had Half The Opportunities Women Get (771 Views)

Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less / 7 Reasons Many Men Remain Single For Long - Bamisepeter's Blog / Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Men Would've Become Successful If They Had Half The Opportunities Women Get by Factfinder1(m): 11:11am On Jun 15, 2021
Many men would've become successful if they had half the opportunities women get..

The truth is, nobody cares about the man or his dreams. Everyone assumes he is strong and can pull through any situation so they'd rather give that time, consideration or opportunity to women who they feel is more deserving because of her nature. ( Even though it often come at a price)

Women get sentiments easily, people identify with them, celebrate their efforts and are easily impressed or shocked when she does an outstanding thing but nobody is really shocked when a boy does it, after all he's a boy he should...

For example in the entertainment world, an average female entertainer could gain more attention compared to the male just because of her gender. In corporate business an averagely Intelligent woman is seen as rare and special but if she were a boy, the company probably would not have noticed. It is far more easier for a female to meet a big CEO or politician than it is for a man.

Here on social media we all identify more with women. For example, If a female can write as good as I do, If UNTAMED was a girl I would've gained more followers and opportunities but I'm a guy so nobody is really surprised. I have females with far less skill get more opportunities simply because they are girls.

While the system seemed like it is designed to place men above women, the hard work does not favor men at all. It is usually extremely challenging and I can beat my hear that if women can work harder and become atleast 70% book smart, talented or industrious, their rate of employment will go up by 70%.

If women put in half the work men put in hustling and sharpening their skills, they will not have to sell their bodies. But sadly, 70% of these present girls are more concerned about their skin and many them only venture into skills like makeover, Make e no look like say them lazy, many are not really practicing.

Yes, women get more opportunities even though it often come with a price but not always. Think smart. Work hard. Stop relying on your beauty, Stop thinking you are a woman and needs to be provided for and convert these

NTJ U

3 Likes

Re: Many Men Would've Become Successful If They Had Half The Opportunities Women Get by Stupidquestions: 11:12am On Jun 15, 2021
Na wetin push Bobrisky to Port to vagina people be dis. Now he abi she is cashing out..

3 Likes

Re: Many Men Would've Become Successful If They Had Half The Opportunities Women Get by longetivity(m): 11:20am On Jun 15, 2021
Abi o, even if money no dey sef I no fit turn GAYbriel
Re: Many Men Would've Become Successful If They Had Half The Opportunities Women Get by LordIsaac(m): 11:22am On Jun 15, 2021
Pure and undiluted fact!

1 Like

Re: Many Men Would've Become Successful If They Had Half The Opportunities Women Get by Authoreety: 11:47am On Jun 15, 2021
No be lie o....
Re: Many Men Would've Become Successful If They Had Half The Opportunities Women Get by TiglathPILESER: 11:50am On Jun 15, 2021
Follow your Creator through Christ Jesus and this won't be your story.
Re: Many Men Would've Become Successful If They Had Half The Opportunities Women Get by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 15, 2021
No be lie. Na why bobrisky switch

1 Like

Re: Many Men Would've Become Successful If They Had Half The Opportunities Women Get by Belafonte(m): 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
1. Women are not really made for work. Yes, they can work, but their ultimate hustle is tying down a wealthy man. This is why women don't marry down. Please, don't be an idiot and mention exceptions.

2. Seeing as you're male, there really is no point advising women. It will fall on deaf ears.

3. What you should do is steal from the female playbook.
*Become irresistible in both your job and business
*Learn how to seduce
*Learn positioning
*Learn branding and packaging
*Max out your advantages while their still hot
*Etc

4. You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Many Men Would've Become Successful If They Had Half The Opportunities Women Get by DEMZEE(m): 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2021
Men live in a fact based reality while women live in a bizarre world

Men must become while women just are

Men live on hard advance mode while women live on easy basic recruit mode

1 Like

Re: Many Men Would've Become Successful If They Had Half The Opportunities Women Get by DEMZEE(m): 2:48pm On Jun 15, 2021
Factfinder1:
Many men would've become successful if they had half the opportunities women get..

The truth is, nobody cares about the man or his dreams. Everyone assumes he is strong and can pull through any situation so they'd rather give that time, consideration or opportunity to women who they feel is more deserving because of her nature. ( Even though it often come at a price)

Women get sentiments easily, people identify with them, celebrate their efforts and are easily impressed or shocked when she does an outstanding thing but nobody is really shocked when a boy does it, after all he's a boy he should...

For example in the entertainment world, an average female entertainer could gain more attention compared to the male just because of her gender. In corporate business an averagely Intelligent woman is seen as rare and special but if she were a boy, the company probably would not have noticed. It is far more easier for a female to meet a big CEO or politician than it is for a man.

Here on social media we all identify more with women. For example, If a female can write as good as I do, If UNTAMED was a girl I would've gained more followers and opportunities but I'm a guy so nobody is really surprised. I have females with far less skill get more opportunities simply because they are girls.

While the system seemed like it is designed to place men above women, the hard work does not favor men at all. It is usually extremely challenging and I can beat my hear that if women can work harder and become atleast 70% book smart, talented or industrious, their rate of employment will go up by 70%.

If women put in half the work men put in hustling and sharpening their skills, they will not have to sell their bodies. But sadly, 70% of these present girls are more concerned about their skin and many them only venture into skills like makeover, Make e no look like say them lazy, many are not really practicing.

Yes, women get more opportunities even though it often come with a price but not always. Think smart. Work hard. Stop relying on your beauty, Stop thinking you are a woman and needs to be provided for and convert these

NTJ U

Life isn't fair

Life and reality is sexist

Men have privileges and women have privileges

Men and women are fundamentally different period!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

And finally She Says Yes!!! / My Girlfriend Friend / How To Get A Girl Fall Without Asking Her Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.