Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,687 members, 7,965,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 05:02 PM

Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze (2633 Views)

350 People Killed In South-East & South-South In 160 Days - Intersociety / Dockworkers Commend President Buhari, FG For Reopening BUA Terminal, Rivers Port / Has Buhari/FG Actually Mishandled COVID-19 Pandemic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by BigSarah(f): 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2021
Casham:
We need that peace gaskiya! The topic and the responses are misleading ne! When they say "Buhari's FG has killed 513 Igbos", it is like muMURIC saying "Buhari's FG has killed 630 'muslims' in Sambisa ..."

I disagree with you, it’s incomparable...
But if you think it is that’s your opinion it’s fine
Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by amuwo1980: 2:17pm On Jun 15, 2021
longetivity:
Buhari hate ndi Igbo
He is a mortal enemy and APC an existential threat to us , we must resist it .
Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by ivolt: 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2021
What is the new deal about substituting Ipob for Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by Casham: 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
Notasyouthink:
If every igbo is not IPOB like you said and Buhari did not threaten the Igbos in his interview as you want us to understand, why is the fulani control security agents killing innocent IGBO youths in the name of IPOB??
Honestly, I can't answer that? I don't know if the security agents doing the killing are under Fulani control. I don't know if the ones been killed are just innocent Igbos or IPOB gunmen. But even in the Northeast, the NAF also makes mistakes and sometimes bomb innocent wrong targets in IDP camps. I can't rule that as a campaign against the IDP's. Besides, if the military was actually targeting just any Igbos they would've killed far more than that figure in an hour not in 160 days.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by Casham: 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2021
BigSarah:

I disagree with you, it’s incomparable...
But if you think it is that’s your opinion it’s fine
Can't really speak for anybody. I hate this present administration as much, if not even much more than most Igbos. But the 513 killed Igbos, are they gunmen, IPOB or just Igbo people. Specify! If they are just 513 'Igbo' people then Buhari and his minions must face justice. But if they are among those killing police and burning their stations and vehicles, then let them rot in hell.
Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by BigSarah(f): 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2021
Casham:
Can't really speak for anybody. I hate this present administration as much, if not even much more than most Igbos. But the 513 killed Igbos, are they gunmen, IPOB or just Igbo people. Specify! If they are just 513 'Igbo' people then Buhari and his minions must face justice. But if they are among those killing police and burning their stations and vehicles, then let them rot in hell.

They’re not gunmen.
Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by Jman24(m): 3:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
Casham:
Na wa o. You can't just blame everything on Buhari na. I know he's one of the worst things to happen to Nigeria, but we are really our own problem. Buhari said "IPOB" not "Igbos" are like a dot in a circle. People are twisting his words to mean whatever they want. Is IPOB a group or another name for Igbo people? Or do all Igbo people belong to the group. The Federal government says it is only after IPOB members, not Igbos. Stop shouting more than the bereaved.
Anyways, wetin I know sef!

But in same Statement, the FG said Ipob are all over the country doing business; a supposed proscribed group...
You and I know it is the Igbos that are all over doing business grin
Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by Casham: 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2021
Jman24:

But in same Statement, the FG said Ipob are all over the country doing business; a supposed proscribed group...
You and I know it is the Igbos that are all over doing business grin
well that is true! I don't want to be caught dead defending Buhari's statements. He's a curse to this country. But I think the hate is mutual between the so-called IPOB and Buhari.
Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by Casham: 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2021
BigSarah:

They’re not gunmen.
If that is true then that will amount to genocide. The Ohanaeze should gather enough evidence then charge the bastards that did it to the ICC.
Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by SweetiliciousD: 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
Casham:
Na wa o. You can't just blame everything on Buhari na. I know he's one of the worst things to happen to Nigeria, but we are really our own problem. Buhari said "IPOB" not "Igbos" are like a dot in a circle. People are twisting his words to mean whatever they want. Is IPOB a group or another name for Igbo people? Or do all Igbo people belong to the group. The Federal government says it is only after IPOB members, not Igbos. Stop shouting more than the bereaved.

Taaaaa

An Igbo proverb says" Onye a na-achị nkịkara akwa ya, ọ bụ yanwa ka a na-achị."

Meaning, he whose torn and worn-out clothes is being laughed at, he himself, the owner is being laughed at also.

IPOB stood up to resist the suppression and oppression of the Igbo. If IPOB is being mocked, Igbo is mocked.

Ohaneze is spot on..
Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by orisa37: 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2021
MACBAN ARE TERRORISTS AND BUHARI IS BEHIND THEM-BY CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR-CNN. BUHARI IS A TERRORIST AND A DICTATOR.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by orisa37: 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2021
MACBAN ARE TERRORISTS AND BUHARI IS BEHIND THEM-BY CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR-CNN. BUHARI IS A TERRORIST AND A DICTATOR.

BUHARI IS SATAN LET LOOSE ON NIGERIANS.
Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by Notasyouthink: 4:09pm On Jun 15, 2021
Casham:
Honestly, I can't answer that? I don't know if the security agents doing the killing are under Fulani control. I don't know if the ones been killed are just innocent Igbos or IPOB gunmen. But even in the Northeast, the NAF also makes mistakes and sometimes bomb innocent wrong targets in IDP camps. I can't rule that as a campaign against the IDP's. Besides, if the military was actually targeting just any Igbos they would've killed far more than that figure in an hour not in 160 days.
What do you mean by you can't answer that??
What proof do you need to know that nigeria security agents are fulani controlled, when your country's security agents cannot go after fulani terrorist herdsmen and bandits, but will rush to SE with the speed of light only to be killing Innocent Igbo youths.

You can't answer that, but you can narrative buharis interview abi?
Anyway am not surprised because mere looking at you, one can dictate hypocrisy, lies, nepotism and hate towards the great Igbos.
Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by Lionofthedesert: 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2021
ScamHunter:

Nigerians hate Ndigbo. Other tribes just cannot stand them. Igbo themselves are not aware that too much success and unquenchable drive could be dangerous for them. Maybe, this time, their position has finally been hardened to the realization that there is no future for Igbo with these Nigerian tribes.

You must be madt......hate IGBO for what ?........who give a fuc****k about you ?

you people are just trouble makers, how about u all move to your region and leave us alone ? Which f**cking Marginalization are u talking about ? even when u dominate almost all the sectors you still stage a coup wanting to take it all......you r just greedy.......
Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by DEROX: 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
How I wish the number will get to 10million. I will celebrate it unclad.
I SWEAR TO GOD
Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by ScamHunter: 4:51pm On Jun 15, 2021
Casham:
Jesus Christ! You people are intolerable with this "everybody hates Igbos" rubbish. Gosh! Igbos have always seen themselves as some kind of special [or even superior] breed. They always separate themselves out of paranoia and disdain for others they consider 'inferior' or even 'osu'. This is what the Jews did in the middle ages that got them (is still getting them) killed. It is because you breed hatred for anything 'not Igbo', that's why you all think everybody 'hates' you! Even If I am to hate anybody for been successful I won't go for Igbos. I will go for Yorubas and Fulanis. Bini people are successful too but they relate so much with every one else.

Even your Igbo hating tendency is all over your comment. I repeat that Nigerians, even you have innate hatred for Igbo. It's in you. Show me one Nigeria n tribe that their hatred for Igbo isn't borne out of jealousy and I'll show you a Nigerian tribe that all are Christians. Even Jonathan you guys voted out was partly on account of Igbo. Yes, disprove that. You see, even your so-called Igbo coup was a reflection of hate for Igbo since it's obviously not Igbo coup. Show me which ethnic group that didn't use the opportunity to murder Igbos. Take it, even though the Fulani may be the murderous tribe by nature towards Igbo, there's none of you that wouldn't if you had the opportunity and guts. In '67, Igbos were murdered by the northerners, the Tivs, Yoruba and even Bini. What other evidence do you need of your hatred!
Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by ScamHunter: 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2021
Lionofthedesert:

You must be madt......hate IGBO for what ?........who give a fuc****k about you ?

you people are just trouble makers, how about u all move to your region and leave us alone ? Which f**cking Marginalization are u talking about ? even when u dominate almost all the sectors you still stage a coup wanting to take it all......you r just greedy.......

You guys have been murdering Igbos before the coup of 66, what greed was Igbo manifesting? How about us migrating to our region? That's exactly what we demand referendum for. At least, in our own country, your hatred would be more abstract since hanging around with you lots reify that abstractness.
Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by alcuin(m): 5:17pm On Jun 15, 2021
ScamHunter:

Even your Igbo hating tendency is all over your comment. I repeat that Nigerians, even you have innate hatred for Igbo. It's in you. Show me one Nigeria n tribe that their hatred for Igbo isn't borne out of jealousy and I'll show you a Nigerian tribe that all are Christians. Even Jonathan you guys voted out was partly on account of Igbo. Yes, disprove that. You see, even your so-called Igbo coup was a reflection of hate for Igbo since it's obviously not Igbo coup. Show me which ethnic group that didn't use the opportunity to murder Igbos. Take it, even though the Fulani may be the murderous tribe by nature towards Igbo, there's none of you that wouldn't if you had the opportunity and guts. In '67, Igbos were murdered by the northerners, the Tivs, Yoruba and even Bini. What other evidence do you need of your hatred!

If Igbos are this hated, so how come Igbos are in every corners of the country conducting business and living there?

Don't you think "everybody hates Igbo" narrative is just an exaggeration?

1 Like

Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by Casham: 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2021
Notasyouthink:
What proof do you need to know that nigeria security agents are fulani controlled, when your country's security agents cannot go after fulani terrorist herdsmen and bandits, but will rush to SE with the speed of light only to be killing Innocent Igbo youths.

Anyway am not surprised because mere looking at you, one can dictate hypocrisy, lies, nepotism and hate towards the great Igbos.
that's the problem I have with most Igbos. The way you guys are so insecure baffles me. You can't even see me but you have already concluded I hate Igbos 'from my looks'. Na wa o. Why is it so hard to understand that IPOB possed a bigger threat? They are threatening the very existence of the nation. I support Biafra too but not one born out of hate and violence. Fulani are ravaging criminals and, TOGETHER we can stop them; IPOB is threatening that TOGETHERNESS.

1 Like

Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by Casham: 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2021
ScamHunter:

right now, I have nothing to say. But you can't make me hate the Igbos or any other Nigerian even if you try, so save your voice. Get well soon.
Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by rummmy: 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2021
Casham:
so is ipob that is everywhere and they have properties scattered everywhere?
The comment was purely dirrected to the igbos and I can assure you that he just succeeded in making more igbo enemies from the very few that still believe in him.
Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by rummmy: 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2021
ScamHunter:

Nigerians hate Ndigbo. Other tribes just cannot stand them. Igbo themselves are not aware that too much success and unquenchable drive could be dangerous for them. Maybe, this time, their position has finally been hardened to the realization that there is no future for Igbo with these Nigerian tribes.
which Nigerians,fulanis are not Nigerians.
Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by rummmy: 5:54pm On Jun 15, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
How I wish the number will get to 10million. I will celebrate it unclad.
it's already higher in kebbi and zamfara...kikik.. grin
Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by rummmy: 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
Lionofthedesert:

I see you just came out from the desert......this is 21st century....come on.
Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by rummmy: 6:01pm On Jun 15, 2021
Notasyouthink:

calm down,he never said anything wrong yet..
Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by Lionofthedesert: 6:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
ScamHunter:

You guys have been murdering Igbos before the coup of 66, what greed was Igbo manifesting? How about us migrating to our region? That's exactly what we demand referendum for. At least, in our own country, your hatred would be more abstract since hanging around with you lots reify that abstractness.

FIRST OF ALL WHO ARE "YOU GUYS" that is always your claim that the Northerners were killing IGBOS before 1966, that's all lies from the pit of hell, where are your evidence ?

you have representatives, ask them for LEFELENDUM, and stop disturbing us UPANDAN......

1 Like

Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by ScamHunter: 6:08pm On Jun 15, 2021
alcuin:

If Igbos are this hated, so how come Igbos are in every corners of the country conducting business and living there?

Don't you think "everybody hates Igbo" narrative is just an exaggeration?

It's a collective rather than individual thing. There's an unwritten consensus among Nigerian tribes that they'll find a common ground of unity if Igbo is involved. Didn't you hear an oba threaten Igbo with drowning in Yoruba land? What of eviction from the north? Then another genocide from your president? What does that tell you? Which other tribe unites Nigerians in hate? You see, unless Igbos settle in their own country, they'll always be subject of hate due to jealousy.
Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by Lionofthedesert: 6:10pm On Jun 15, 2021
rummmy:
I see you just came out from the desert......this is 21st century....come on.

Please IGBO , leave us alone, o back to ur enclave
Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by rummmy: 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2021
Lionofthedesert:

Please IGBO , leave us alone, o back to ur enclave
our desire since 1967....
Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by Commentor: 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2021
Notasyouthink:
If every igbo is not IPOB like you said and Buhari did not threaten the Igbos in his interview as you want us to understand, why is the fulani control security agents killing innocent IGBO youths in the name of IPOB??

It's OK for unknown gunmen to do it.
Re: Buhari FG Has Killed 513 Igbos, Arrested 2,436, 854 Missing In 160 Days— Ohaneze by heniford2: 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2021
Casham:
Jesus Christ! You people are intolerable with this "everybody hates Igbos" rubbish. Gosh! Igbos have always seen themselves as some kind of special [or even superior] breed. They always separate themselves out of paranoia and disdain for others they consider 'inferior' or even 'osu'. This is what the Jews did in the middle ages that got them (is still getting them) killed. It is because you breed hatred for anything 'not Igbo', that's why you all think everybody 'hates' you! Even If I am to hate anybody for been successful I won't go for Igbos. I will go for Yorubas and Fulanis. Bini people are successful too but they relate so much with every one else.
we are special naw your just finding out know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Free Food Kayode: They No Longer Invite Me For Dinners – FFK Cries Out / Asiwaju Tinubu Showing Signs Of Parkinson Disease? (video) / 2023 Poll: Peter Obi Leads Atiku, Tinubu, Saraki By A Wide Margin (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.