Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,405 members, 7,950,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 04:52 AM

... - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ... (4164 Views)

A Challenge To All Witches/wizards/black Magicians/spiritualists / Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess / Adesua The Goddess Of Minds And Owner Of Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Littlechild(m): 1:30am On Jan 18, 2023
The Lord is my strength
Re: ... by Littlechild(m): 1:34am On Jan 18, 2023
Ms Eviana

Why would I be angry with my God, when I and my God was busy fighting the rulers of darkness in the spiritual realm?
Re: ... by Eviana(f): 3:03am On Jan 18, 2023
Littlechild:
Ms Eviana

Why would I be angry with my God, when I and my God was busy fighting the rulers of darkness in the spiritual realm?

Ok....if you say that's what you have been doing, then I will respect that.
Re: ... by Littlechild(m): 12:03am On Jan 19, 2023
Wonderful.

1 Like

Re: ... by jantman(m): 12:16am On Jan 19, 2023
Nia69.
This was also my experience.
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 19, 2023
jantman:
Nia69.
This was also my experience.
Wow! Hope you're okay now?

Modified: sad Why mention me on this scary thread... cry I read it at midnight.

1 Like

Re: ... by jantman(m): 12:53am On Jan 19, 2023
Nia69:
Wow! Hope you're okay now?

Modified: sad Why mention me on this scary thread... cry I read it at midnight.

It is small part of my experience smiley
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 19, 2023
jantman:

It is small part of my experience smiley
undecided Small? You'll be fine.

One question though, how will someone know if a person has spiritual husband?
Re: ... by jantman(m): 2:09am On Jan 19, 2023
Nia69:
undecided Small? You'll be fine.

One question though, how will someone know if a person has spiritual husband?

I don't truly know the answer to your question as I have never had such. I only write based from my experienced. Only prayer and warfare can chase away every demons..

Just as flies can not dine on a meat on fire.
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:12am On Jan 19, 2023
jantman:

I don't truly know the answer to your question as I have never had such. I only write based from my experienced. Only prayer and warfare can chase away every demons..

Just as flies can not dine on a meat on fire.
I understand you. Thanks for being sincere.

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 19, 2023
Gnosis777:
Interesting write up. Here's my humble take on things. When I hear about people being oppressed by demons or engaged in some type of spiritual battle with demons/negative entities or whatever you want to call them; I notice that a lot of these experiences are shared by people who consider themselves Christians and therefore the write up usually includes references to biblical scriptures, advice to pray and so on.

Personally, and before I say this, it is not my intent to offend anyone or cause confusion when I say this. But, I feel that "God" seems to be a god of duality and that it seems to operate like a mob boss by using these demons or negative entities to torment humans in an effort to "force" them to submit and worship it. I've heard Christians say things like, "God will allow demons to oppress you in order to get your attention or bring you closer to him." In my opinion, this seems like some sort of mob rule behavior. So basically, a person is tormented and stalked by these entities until they give up and run to God for help or to be "saved." So, whatever happened to the concept of "Free will" and the right to choose whether or not we want to serve God? Again, how is it really free will if God will allow negative entities/demons to harass a person and essentially force a person to worship him? I don't know, but something about this has never sat right with me.
Firstly God does not allow any nonsense to happen to those who are in the light. The statement doesn't even make any sense. His plans are for good and not of any evil wtv: Jeremiah 29:11

People suffer due to their ignorance of the word which is power so when anything comes they shake. Naturally when u are drawn towards God darkness will come by to test what ur made of and what u know but this doesn't mean God allows it. It's like learning a skill and applying the knowledge to solve real live problems. Believers will always encounter issues both spiritual and physical like everyone else but they're more aware of it because they've been exposed to knowledge which is uncommon

2 Likes

Re: ... by jantman(m): 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
Re: ... by Mystery9(m): 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2023
I think this picture is showing her influence over different human race. But thanks to Jesus for the victory given to us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by jantman(m): 12:23am On Jan 21, 2023
..ok
Re: ... by jantman(m): 9:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
Mr eamodu.

Will respond to you later when I log into my email.
Re: ... by 13sense: 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
May God have mercy on us
Re: ... by jantman(m): 10:59pm On Feb 03, 2023
Vidi...

Re: ... by jantman(m): 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2023
Richdee1:

Good morning and God Bless you
I'll be waiting Sir,
You're right physically I've struggled and it's not even funny
I hope I get help and directions

Exam and school in the dreams
I will surely mention you when i write about it.
Re: ... by sonmvayina(m): 5:18pm On Mar 11, 2023
Mystery9:
I think this picture is showing her influence over different human race. But thanks to Jesus for the victory given to us.

She is the goddess of death..

The keeper of balance..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by sonmvayina(m): 5:28pm On Mar 11, 2023
Exmilitant:
Is there a plausible answer to the question; why do we grow old and die?

Because of the material we are made with...
The materials wear and tear with time..
It was not built to last long..
Re: ... by Richdee1(m): 10:36am On Mar 17, 2023
jantman:

Exam and school in the dreams
I will surely mention you when i write about it.
Still waiting for you to write Sir
Please tell me more

1 Like

Re: ... by Hemeshemeheru(m): 8:41pm On May 13, 2023
Waw shocked
Re: ... by TitsforTat(m): 7:09pm On Aug 05, 2023
jantman:

Right now I am unable to log in to the email on this my moniker. You can write via
I really want to reach out to you. Please
Re: ... by jantman(m): 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2023
baddooski:
Sir your stories here are they real or just imaginary stories.....have you really encounter spiritual entities?
Re: ... by orisa37: 9:15am On Nov 26, 2023
FANTASTIC. Bleep OFF.
Re: ... by jantman(m): 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2023
Removed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Nairaland Pharisees / A Strange Security Rule At (CAC) Ori-oke/ogbun Sogunje / 10 Basics Of Christian Walk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.