Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:02 PM

"Remove Far From Me Vanity And Lies." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Remove Far From Me Vanity And Lies." (133 Views)

'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday / "Remove Far From Me Vanity And Lies." / DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Remove Far From Me Vanity And Lies." by overcomersfaith(f): 1:26pm On Jun 15, 2021
God’s Word, truth, teaches us there is a better way. The right way, His way. This choice is the path of abundant life, full of grace and mercy.

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/remove-far-from-me-vanity-and-lies-2/
Re: "Remove Far From Me Vanity And Lies." by Dtruthspeaker: 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2021
overcomersfaith:
God’s Word, truth, teaches us there is a better way. The right way, His way. This choice is the path of abundant life, full of grace and mercy.

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/remove-far-from-me-vanity-and-lies-2/

Why not remove it from you yourself after all you the producer of the Lies.

Therefore, if you produce Lies, then you can stop producing lies and start producing Truths.

(1) (Reply)

What Pleases God June 18 / Jesus Death On The Cross And His Resurrection Is The Center Of The Gospel / Rest In Peace To Prophet TB Joshua As He Is Set To Be Buried Next Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.