Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,170 members, 7,880,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:54 PM

I Need 5 BAD Content Writers - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / I Need 5 BAD Content Writers (668 Views)

I Need 5 Good Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need 5 BAD Content Writers by Galaxyroyp(m): 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2021
Hey there,

Were you pulled into this thread by the title? If yes, please read carefully.

I need 5 content and blog post writers who can always have the Best of Articles Delivered at all times, not literal bad writers.

If possible let me know about the topics you can write well.

To not waste your and my time, please send your RECENT work samples to {at} gmail.com.

EDIT: 1 Thank you all for sending in your applications. I still need more writers as some who showed interest are quick to anger, felt they are boss, or expressed similar traits. Please do not forget to include your Whatsapp number so I can message you instantly if I like your work.

Periodically, I'll bump this post so other BAD writers can get to see it.

Thank you all.
Re: I Need 5 BAD Content Writers by Galaxyroyp(m): 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2021
Thanks to all those who sent in their message of interest and work samples.

I will get back to you all very soon.

Besides, more applications can still come in as I really need top notch writers to be part of the team.

Thanks once again guys.

1 Like

Re: I Need 5 BAD Content Writers by Galaxyroyp(m): 8:59pm On Jun 18, 2021
Thank you guys. All messages responded to.

If you know you're a BAD writer and are seeing this, I'll need your service.
Re: I Need 5 BAD Content Writers by tswmabel: 12:08am On Jun 21, 2021
Galaxyroyp:
Thank you guys. All messages responded to.

If you know you're a BAD writer and are seeing this, I'll need your service.

I am a good writer but I have bossy trait because I'll like to know how much you pay before sending in samples.
Re: I Need 5 BAD Content Writers by PenpalOso: 9:42am On Jun 21, 2021
Good day boss. Is the offer still open? And please kindly state the payment so we writers can be spurred to forward you required samples. smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Looking To Hire An Expert Proofreader Full-time (Position Filled) / 2013 CNN Multichoice African Journalists Awards: Call For Entries / How To Create A Verified Paypal A/c Here In Nigeria -no Immoral Ip Changing Act-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.