Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,104 members, 7,880,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:14 PM

Man Came From Abroad Caught His Wife With Another Man On Bed (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Came From Abroad Caught His Wife With Another Man On Bed (video) (3977 Views)

Moment Man Caught His Wife In A Hotel Room With Another Man (pics/video) / Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) / Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Came From Abroad Caught His Wife With Another Man On Bed (video) by Starpost: 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2021
After Sending Money to His Wife, Man Came From Abroad Caught His Wife With Another man on Bed (Video)

Some women are so heartless and pathetic, Man got the shock of his life after Catching his wife with another man on bed after returning from abroad.

According to the report;

After several calls from his friend telling him about his wife cheating on him while he was abroad working, he decided to return home without informing his wife and sadly 3 days after he caught his wife in bed with another man!.

Video Below:
https://www.daybreaknews.com.ng/2021/06/after-sending-money-to-his-wife-man.html?m=1

Re: Man Came From Abroad Caught His Wife With Another Man On Bed (video) by Dissap: 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2021
Yo Hommies, you know that gender that I was talking about, they are dumb ass bitches...
Fucking irritating creatures with no sense at all!
Either stay out of their way or you fùck em real hard like a Cholo!
This is what the white guys are doing to them, because they know that they ain't worth the effort!
Damn it!

1 Like

Re: Man Came From Abroad Caught His Wife With Another Man On Bed (video) by Bluntguy: 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2021
He has another woman abroad o. But come to think of it, the lady now will tell you that after all, body no be firewood. Out of the two, whoever gets caught is the real culprit and unfortunately it is the lady that gets caught.
Most abroad marriages normally end in tears. Wetin I know sef?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Came From Abroad Caught His Wife With Another Man On Bed (video) by BareFacedLies(m): 4:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
Fake video
Re: Man Came From Abroad Caught His Wife With Another Man On Bed (video) by Starpost: 4:16pm On Jun 15, 2021
BareFacedLies:
Fake video

How is it fake video, did you watch, before saying what you don't know?
Re: Man Came From Abroad Caught His Wife With Another Man On Bed (video) by lkillbrokehoes: 4:27pm On Jun 15, 2021
Hehehehe
Re: Man Came From Abroad Caught His Wife With Another Man On Bed (video) by Starpost: 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2021
kymy:
Is these info verified
yes go watch the video
Re: Man Came From Abroad Caught His Wife With Another Man On Bed (video) by LadyRosa(f): 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2021
Body no be firewood. undecided

Even car wey you buy today need you top oil for the engine.

Not supporting cheating, but it's not easy.
Re: Man Came From Abroad Caught His Wife With Another Man On Bed (video) by BareFacedLies(m): 5:02pm On Jun 15, 2021
Starpost:

How is it fake video, did you watch, before saying what you don't know?

Why don't you tell us the reason for your obsession with posting these types of videos?
Re: Man Came From Abroad Caught His Wife With Another Man On Bed (video) by Depressed101: 7:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
See the lady sef wey dey do 2 men this thing undecided
She not make sef
Re: Man Came From Abroad Caught His Wife With Another Man On Bed (video) by sim37(m): 10:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
When you hear them say" FEAR WOMEN" U think say na joke?
Re: Man Came From Abroad Caught His Wife With Another Man On Bed (video) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 16, 2021
LadyRosa:
Body no be firewood. undecided

Even car wey you buy today need you top oil for the engine.

Not supporting cheating, but it's not easy.
abeg anytime you wan cheat pls call me.
Re: Man Came From Abroad Caught His Wife With Another Man On Bed (video) by blazepascal(m): 9:52am On Jun 16, 2021
Dissap:
Yo Hommies, you know that gender that I was talking about, they are dumb ass bitches...
Fucking irritating creatures with no sense at all!
Either stay out of their way or you fùck em real hard like a Cholo!
This is what the white guys are doing to them, because they know that they ain't worth the effort!
Damn it!
lol mosdii brother
Re: Man Came From Abroad Caught His Wife With Another Man On Bed (video) by phemmyfour: 11:05am On Jun 16, 2021
Body no be wood

(1) (Reply)

Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? / What Do I Do To Please My Boyfriend??? / Please I Need Your Advice On This Issue Causing Problem With My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.