Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,810 members, 7,930,775 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 08:15 AM

OMG: My Friend Got Proposed To On Saturday And She Almost Said NO!! WATCH!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG: My Friend Got Proposed To On Saturday And She Almost Said NO!! WATCH!! (401 Views)

OMG! My Crush Is Bedwetting! / Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OMG: My Friend Got Proposed To On Saturday And She Almost Said NO!! WATCH!! by Anuoluwapo23(f): 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2021
So guys, my friend got proposed to on Saturday and we were all scared she was gonna say NO but guess what? SHE SAID YES and it was a beautiful moment to watch.

Link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WODPF3xedAg
Re: OMG: My Friend Got Proposed To On Saturday And She Almost Said NO!! WATCH!! by emmyboy162(m): 6:22pm On Jun 15, 2021
okay

(1) (Reply)

Hottest WHATSAPP GROUP (18+) / Is It Advisable To Attend Wedding Of Your Ex? / Chronic Back Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.