Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,581 members, 7,885,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 09:27 AM

Should She Tell Her Fiance After Sleeping With A Colleague During A Course? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should She Tell Her Fiance After Sleeping With A Colleague During A Course? (4040 Views)

Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) / Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men / Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance After Sleeping With A Colleague During A Course? by LadyRosa(f): 11:15pm On Jun 15, 2021
AishaYesufu:

See how wicked you are?

Whats wicked about me?
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance After Sleeping With A Colleague During A Course? by NewDawn2O21: 12:01am On Jun 16, 2021
LadyRosa:

So is my mother who obviously is the cause of my waywardness in life
wow is that so?
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance After Sleeping With A Colleague During A Course? by domido(m): 1:05am On Jun 16, 2021
I will stop assuming.

1 Like

Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance After Sleeping With A Colleague During A Course? by November24(f): 6:55am On Jun 16, 2021
He is your ex and you gave him sendforth sex.

Listen you are threading a dangerous path,iknow of a lady who did that 15 years ago,she has lost her marriage,till now,no child.

Go and pray for forgiveness and repent sincerely.
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance After Sleeping With A Colleague During A Course? by Naijaolosho2: 7:04am On Jun 16, 2021
domido:
I will stop assuming.

Best comment ever. I wish I could give you a 1000likes.

1 Like

Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance After Sleeping With A Colleague During A Course? by frozen70(f): 7:04am On Jun 16, 2021
Assuming a lady has done traditional wedding, and then while preparing for the white wedding, she was then assigned for a course where she travelled and lodged in same hotel, but different rooms with her male colleague. Then one of the days they had sex just thrice. What is the best advice to such a person or someone with similar kind of situation? It's just a general question, it didn't happen. Please it didn't happen. Please don't take it personal.

You must learn to mind your business and once you do that, you stay away from problems
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance After Sleeping With A Colleague During A Course? by MediMedi(m): 7:19am On Jun 16, 2021
This is type of woman that kills husband in some tribe tradition
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance After Sleeping With A Colleague During A Course? by Ayo2004: 9:03am On Jun 16, 2021
Thank God I was enlightened early and don't plan on falking in love or getting married..
But OP is mad o,which one is just thrice grin
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance After Sleeping With A Colleague During A Course? by phemmyfour: 10:50am On Jun 16, 2021
Assuming a lady has done traditional wedding, and then while preparing for the white wedding, she was then assigned for a course where she travelled and lodged in same hotel, but different rooms with her male colleague. Then one of the days they had sex just thrice. What is the best advice to such a person or someone with similar kind of situation? It's just a general question, it didn't happen. Please it didn't happen. Please don't take it personal.
3times is more than "just". She's a wore....and the hubby should file for divorce immediately
Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance After Sleeping With A Colleague During A Course? by Unclesamo(m): 10:59am On Jun 16, 2021
It did not happen, and the OP has deactivated.
This says a Lot.
I pity that Man

1 Like

Re: Should She Tell Her Fiance After Sleeping With A Colleague During A Course? by domido(m): 1:33pm On Jun 17, 2021
Naijaolosho2:

Best comment ever. I wish I could give you a 1000likes.
You also get your like. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slay Queen Who Was Married Off At 17 Advises Against Early Marriage / Why Female Medical Doctors Too Dey Form For Guys / All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.