Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,630 members, 7,951,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:25 PM

Post Pictures Of Your Area Bad Roads - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Post Pictures Of Your Area Bad Roads (861 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos / Nigerians Post Pictures Of Saraki's Campaign Posters In Port Harcourt, Slam SR / Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Pictures Of Your Area Bad Roads by daragrams(m): 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2021
Let's see if the government can really see the true state of roads especially in this season.
Post pictures of the worst roads in your area, tell us the area and let's bring it to the attention of our government.

Happy posting
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Area Bad Roads by donbachi(m): 8:30pm On Jun 15, 2021
Take it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Area Bad Roads by Kayberg: 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
This one did not want to shake table again…. he wants to carry table away.
The roads you will see here on this thread, better already add Graphic Photos; Disturbing Pictures or Mind Boggling Pictures Inclusive.
Because bad roads in Nigeria are just like the Highway of Hell.

Which of the roads did the government not know are deplorable?
Or which of these roads do they not ply overnight?
Even the same government hardly care because their vehicles uses the Monroe 31000 Monro-Matic Plus Shock Absorbers, so a bad road is not their problem.
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Area Bad Roads by Almaigaa: 8:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
I'll post pictures of the worst Roads in Nigeria and they are all located in the EAST grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Area Bad Roads by Almaigaa: 8:59pm On Jun 15, 2021
When it comes to Topic like this, the EAST beat every other Region hands down. grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Area Bad Roads by Almaigaa: 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2021
I can do this all Night long grin grin grin grin

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Area Bad Roads by Cholls(m): 9:11pm On Jun 15, 2021
Almaigaa:
I'll post pictures of the worst Roads in Nigeria and they are all located in the EAST grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Area Bad Roads by Kinematics: 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2021
Op why naa... you want to expose potopoto republic?

1 Like

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Area Bad Roads by Almaigaa: 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2021
BEG ME to stop. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Area Bad Roads by sweetonugbu: 9:21pm On Jun 15, 2021
All the federal roads in the east are unmotorable
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Area Bad Roads by Almaigaa: 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2021
Na this one off me pass grin. A World class pedestrian Bridge with its toll collectors on standby. You must pay #200 to cross this expensive Bridge. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Area Bad Roads by Viktorinox2(m): 9:46pm On Jun 15, 2021
Lovely projects
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Area Bad Roads by Kinematics: 10:17pm On Jun 15, 2021
SE is blesed grin

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Area Bad Roads by Sammy07: 10:35pm On Jun 15, 2021
Almaigaa:

The last picture, are they spider man grin

1 Like

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Area Bad Roads by loosecanon50(m): 10:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
Almaigaa:
BEG ME to stop. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg stop issokay! grin

1 Like

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Area Bad Roads by Almaigaa: 11:11pm On Jun 15, 2021
loosecanon50:

Abeg stop issokay! grin

grin grin

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Area Bad Roads by Almaigaa: 11:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
Sammy07:

The last picture, are they spider man grin

Yes na. If you enter that Region today, you must act like Spider Man. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Govt Crippling Nigeria, Debt Now N33trn From N12trn In 2015 – Moghalu / POLITICS:- If An Igbo Man Becomes The President Of Nigeria – Do You Think Biafra / Ipob Terrorists Begging Ghana To Free Arrested Ipob Terrorists.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.