Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,151 members, 7,943,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 07:23 AM

Affiliate Marketing - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Affiliate Marketing (345 Views)

The Real Truth About Affiliate Marketing Other Affiliates Won't Tell You About.. / The Untold Free Traffic Source For CPA/Affiliate Marketing Business (with Proof) / Is Naija Taxi Affiliate Marketing A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affiliate Marketing by Pilopher: 8:02am On Jun 16, 2021
Life in the street is filled with hustling and bustling and the fittest survives.
At a point in my life when the struggle was on how to survive not thrive.

I had this friend who normally comes around to vent his frustration when the market becomes really tough for him and everyone else.

At such moment, I will be so engrossed with pressing my smartphone sometimes standing right inside the scorching sun, that seems to be my only consolation.Often times, he'd wonder what kind of person I was, so attached to my phone. of course, he knows i wasn't doing anything bad with it.

He would complain bitterly then, he will say to me "I am changing my line of business"

Yes! He does changes his business however, nothing really changes it's the same style of selling. It's just a switch over to what his neighbour who also complains from time to time sells.And in a couple of weeks he would be back again with the same old story.

Moving in the same circle over and over.
He wasn't someone I could really explain things to, so i'd just listen to him and contribute my quota around the discussion subject.

If I press harder, he may end up insulting me. the last time I tried telling him the truth. His response was "if you know all dis things why you still dey dis street with us"What he didn't know is that, we were faced with *information gap*
Just the other day, I dropped my phone on the table to respond to a knock on the door and a friend mistakenly saw my affiliate dash board.

Wow! Guy what is this? and I said its my affiliate marketing dashboard.

He said; " I have never had anything called such before" of course, I did explain it to him in the simplest way i could.Information gap if bridged is capable of changing ones life from nothing to something in a short time frame.

It will always remain an insanity to do the same thing over and over and expect a different outcome.

There are information's that can transform your life you will never access by virtue of your mindset, location and network.Although, Information alone is not enough to do the magic but it remains the first step to getting it right.
You can't be wise If you don't know.
If you are taking action yet the result is not coming as it should, increase the frequency antennal of the information you receive.
Awareness would always close the gap of ignorance
#inspire_me
#Pinnacle
©Adafin Titus

Re: Affiliate Marketing by Pilopher: 8:03am On Jun 16, 2021
In life I came to understand that direction is more important than speed!
Re: Affiliate Marketing by Ukpayahor: 8:35am On Jun 16, 2021
How do I learn it
Re: Affiliate Marketing by benbreeze: 9:20am On Jun 16, 2021
Interested pls. How do we go about it
Re: Affiliate Marketing by Pilopher: 10:02am On Jun 16, 2021
Ukpayahor:
How do I learn it
Contact me through my number on my signature
Re: Affiliate Marketing by Pilopher: 10:03am On Jun 16, 2021
benbreeze:
Interested pls. How do we go about it
just it me up on my number on my signature below
Re: Affiliate Marketing by Pilopher: 10:23am On Jun 16, 2021
But in all you learn, ensure you learn how to sell.

In my opinion, that is the greatest skill anyone can learn and it's not that difficult

You just have to make up your mind to succeed.

Affiliate marketing provides you the best leverage to hone your sales skills.

(1) (Reply)

Why I'll Be Holding Bitcoin For 30yrs - Mexico's Wealthiest Man -ricardo Salinas / Google Admob / Someone Who Posted An Article On UNFI Going To $1000 Here Was Right!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.