Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,509 members, 7,914,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 11:53 PM

Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes (69851 Views)

Peter Obi Explains How Abacha Appointed Him Chairman Of Tincan Port Lagos (Video / How Abacha Stole Billions In Truckloads - Enrico Monfrini (BBC) / Al-Mustapha: "How Abiola Was Killed, NADECO Leaders Took Money" (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by Gfskw: 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2021
Really
Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by kazma1010(m): 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2021
I av read d story before nw is true
Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by 02Kebreal(m): 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2021
143WaZoBia:
If Abacha was a good man, a whole president will not just die like foul. And you stupid man knew he was killed by your Islamic brothers from Palestine yet nothing was done until today. You are granting stupid interview after many years. As ordinary Palestine killed our sitting President just like that. I feel very angry reading this. How can sane people take such thing lightly? Just how? All because y’all want to replace the man? Well una never even talk wetin kill MKO wey be good man na abacha own una go talk? Useless people.

Must you mention Islam in all your comments?
Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by billyG(m): 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2021
EyeTaspirant:
call that Arafat guy to come shake buhari in same manner
Arafat wey Mossad don delete in d same manner.
Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2021
Beancounter93:
One thing about Abacha's 'death'...he was probably not well for several months prior

The previous year, the then President of Mali, in a speech at an ECOWAS meeting after praising Abacha in the speech, then called on him to step aside 'for his health's sake'.

Also that same year, Abacha was out of circulation for months on end, before reappearing at a conference organized by Nigerian accountants.

The man was not in good health for some time prior to his collapse, so his death was not necessarily unexpected, if one was following the signs.

(And I now tend not to believe the Indian hoes story, as well as the poisoned apple tale too)

Ha! You are indeed an elder. Remember those days of National Black and White TV that used to dance kukere without stab during the days of Mr. Tony Iredia, Funmi Wakama and Cyril Stober on 9 pm NTA News. He had health issues, but refused to step down cos he had praise singers from all over the country.

Some regional hustlers even made asoebi dress and rolled out their talking drums for his transfer to civilian president campaign, and things were gradually gaining momentum.

Then all of Sudden, Fela died of AIDS, allegedly. Before we could say jack, Abiola died and shortly after, Abacha died too. I liked them all. I kinda liked Abacha and Fela more.

Abacha for some of his policies and Fela for being a fearless social critic of the day.

Those days have been my best memories of Nigeria. We went to the farm freely and drank nunu anytime we went to the riverside to wash cassava or cool off during the weeding season.

That is no longer possible in today's Nigeria, and it sucks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by Agugbadin: 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2021
Gloriagee:
Okurr! And why should we believe you? We are still ever so grateful he died and for the annual cheques he sends which the Fin Minister says they are "borrowing" from.

Signed,
Grateful Nig Woman

Edumare GA ju Aiye lo
Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by billyG(m): 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2021
All I know is abacha like indian women d ashruwarya type.
Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by Ahmeddare(m): 5:10pm On Jun 16, 2021
You now
Xscape1993:
What killed him then?
Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by NewDawn2O21: 5:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool

Skin contact poison.... CIA or MOSSAD

Abacha and Abiola both died due to stubbornness

Pope John Paul came to beg Abacha and Abiola to hold a fresh election and let Nigeria decide new leaders they both said NO, Abacha wanted to be life President, Abiola wanted his 1993 mandate

Yasaf Arafat's boys finished Abacha with poison, one month after Susan Rice and American diplomats served Abiola poisonous cup of tea

how old were you then?
Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by sammy7410(m): 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2021
Are u sure of what u are saying?

Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by NewDawn2O21: 5:27pm On Jun 16, 2021
tydi:
He died from excessive corruption and stealing from the country’s pocket which eventually stuffed down his throat , unfortunately him come eat apple join the already choked throat Naso ab0ki take off.
lmao grin
person wey don die for over 20 years and still counting his loots is still being uncovered in various countries
Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by imagrg(m): 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2021
You don't own the world.
You don't own Nigeria. You are merely a citizen either by birth or by being a natural citizen of the country.
God owns it all!
Don't contend right of ownership with God. One day, God may also ask you for the life he gave to you to enable you save and help the world. Don't be self-centred about what you think is your own for you are simply a looter or a robber.
Save Nigeria, make peace, not war!
Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by ume1000: 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2021
tydi:
He died from excessive corruption and stealing from the country’s pocket which eventually stuffed down his throat , unfortunately him come eat apple join the already choked throat Naso ab0ki take off.
what about the banana chewing gum version
Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by DonCortino: 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2021
Xscape1993:
What killed him then?

he had liver sclerosis
Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by GreaterFuture(m): 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2021
bjdon:
This guy is very funny. Was he with Abacha all through the night while him and Useni were romping with prostitutes? He should go and sit down. Nobody cares how the blood thirsty savage died.
Who is useni?
Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by ipodstinks: 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2021
Sunday2021:
some of you sounds unintelligent.
This news is meant to teach you a lesson in case you become a governor, president or any VIP in the future.
Talking about death and rotten, are you going to live forever? Where is your grandma, your grandpa I believe they are very much alive.
Really, will that bring development?
Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by 143WaZoBia: 6:36pm On Jun 16, 2021
02Kebreal:

Must you mention Islam in all your comments?
Well if you have a little time go through all my comments you will see that you have just alleged something wrong.
Recently Buhari showed support for Palestine over Israel. You want to tell me Buhari doesn’t have this information forehand?
Northern Nigeria is Islam and Islam is northern Nigeria. Do you know what Boko haram means? Norther Nigeria is more sympathetic to boko haram and iswap course than they are to bandits. What does that tell you?
For me I comment based on what’s on ground I don’t know anywhere in my old comments that you see Islam. By the way I may be a Christian by birth but I got no love for both religions.
Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by 143WaZoBia: 6:41pm On Jun 16, 2021
malakaimoscondo:
otondo,,Arafat was of strong tools for CIA and mossad........even as Palestinians leader,,,he was mole
I don’t think we ever encountered why do you insult me? I didn’t even insult the Almustapha or Arafat, plus Is it okay for CIA to kill our president.
What’s your point?
Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by bigtt76(f): 6:41pm On Jun 16, 2021
Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by Mosco100(m): 6:47pm On Jun 16, 2021
‘One day, one day, Nigeria score goal
Kanu jump up, 5 Naira fall
Abacha carry am go buy chewing gum
Chewing chewing chewing chewing chewing gum dey sweet
After three days Abacha die
Wetin kill am, na codeyi ’
Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by 143WaZoBia: 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2021
DMerciful:
Abacha was never a president! Who voted for him? Are you saying if one soldier overthrow the govt now,you'd recognize him as a president?

Abacha was a coupist and by our law it's treason. Stop glorifying coupists
Lol. Buhari was a coupist should we kill him? Every politicians including judges that truncate election should we kill them? Has Nigeria moved forward since they helped us remove the coupist? Do we fare better now than we did during Abacha regime. I don’t have love for Abacha what I’m saying is no nation should kill Nigeria citizens and go scot free. If anything should happen to people that are half Nigeria half American on Nigeria soil they will come and ask what happened to their citizen won’t they?You complain about the CIA killing Gadaffi but you want them to help you kill your president. Some posters up there are even begging them to help them kill Buhari. I don commot my hand for una matter o.
Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by colestephan86: 7:42pm On Jun 16, 2021
November1857:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/16/abacha-didnt-die-after-eating-apples-from-prostitutes-al-mustapha/
Lots of persons wanted the man dead and there were speculations that Arafat had a hand in his death.
Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by emmanuelpopson(m): 7:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
Yaser Arafat was used to eliminate Abacha. He was a friend of the president and his movt won't draw any suspicion. Arafat was a CIA agent and therefore he can be used to finished up the most populous black nation president for been a thorn in the flesh of the West. All economic sanctions given to Abacha doesnt move him. He was ruling with. Fist and any one that is seen as a roadblock is clear away. The west knew that Nigeria dominance in Africa may turn other African countries against there imperialist syndrome so yehy quickly wanna tke him out. Remembered Gaddafi too. So his death wasn't by any apple or prostitutes. He was removed from the equation usin his friend

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by Tadashi(m): 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool

Skin contact poison.... CIA or MOSSAD

Abacha and Abiola both died due to stubbornness

Pope John Paul came to beg Abacha and Abiola to hold a fresh election and let Nigeria decide new leaders they both said NO, Abacha wanted to be life President, Abiola wanted his 1993 mandate

Yasaf Arafat's boys finished Abacha with poison, one month after Susan Rice and American diplomats served Abiola poisonous cup of tea

True Talk
Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by Okhuadams(m): 10:34pm On Jun 16, 2021
Xscape1993:
What killed him then?
Yasser Arafar killed him
Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by omurphy23456: 12:04am On Jun 17, 2021
Thank God he didn't say it was when pope shaked him. because nothing hard attention seekers to say in other to gain cheap publicity. Mr know know weve heard you, continue!!! How then did kudirat Abiola die?
Re: Al-Mustapha: How Abacha Died! Didn’t Die After Eating Apples From Prostitutes by Jagogin: 6:29am On Jun 17, 2021
Is God
ipodstinks:
Apple or not, he sha don die and rotten away. Make we hear word.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) / Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.