Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,590 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:54 PM

When Will Amotekun Go After RITUALISTS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Amotekun Go After RITUALISTS (918 Views)

Are Yorubas The One Holding Nigeria’s Unity ? How Will Amotekun End Nigeria / Amotekun’s Inauguration: South-West Governor's, Ooni Of Ife Arrive Venue / Afenifere: Amotekun Can Only Deal With Chicken Thieves, Not Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Amotekun Go After RITUALISTS by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:11am On Jun 16, 2021
Please dont take my post for a tribal post. I also warn people who wants to turn this to uneccesary tribal bash to desist.

I am only concerned on a menance which if not checked may destroy a whole generation and a region.
Hardly do a day passes without the news of a ritual incidence in South West region.
This is already going out of hand and am surprised at the level of silence shown this issue.

Fact is that your relative or anybody may become a victim. Why continue being silent?
Many young youths are already doing yahoo plus. Every region have its own issues but ritual killings is a big disaster.

Where is Amotekun in all these? Why is there no comprhensive and wholistic approach in stopping this menance?
Every corner of Yoruba land have one dirty baba alawo plying its trade. Every corner have a pastor or an imam performing spiritism.
Even india witch doctors are also all over the region. Nobody asking questions with a lot of missing persons reported daily.
My inlaw who is a police told me there no single day without a report of about 20 missing persons around Ijebu Ode alone.

Why are we all silent? Why is Amotekun not switching into action? Why is it that any alarm raised about evil going on in a region is always
seen as a tribal issue here in nairaland? Please I am not throwing a tribal bash. I know many good Yorubas and have many of them as friends. Am only concerned that the silence this evil receives will one day become a big issue for all of us in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Amotekun Go After RITUALISTS by ivolt: 11:17am On Jun 16, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

Why are we all silent? Why is Amotekun not switching into action? Why is it that any alarm raised about evil going on in a region is always
seen as a tribal bash here in nairaland? Please I am not throwing a tribal bash. I know many good Yorubas and have many of them as friends. Am only concerned that the silence this evil receives will one day become a big issue for all of us in Nigeria.
Your question makes no sense.

BTW, The bold is what most racist, tribalist and supremacist say before going on bigotic rants.

Amotekun is a full-fledged security organization with clear mandates and are not to be ordered around
as you please.
If you have evidence of ritualists in your neighborhood or anywhere, the responsible thing to do is make a report.
But we know better.

3 Likes

Re: When Will Amotekun Go After RITUALISTS by Nkitara: 11:19am On Jun 16, 2021
Maybe when you are kidnapped and your parts harvested then we will talk about it in the meeting

1 Like

Re: When Will Amotekun Go After RITUALISTS by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:19am On Jun 16, 2021
ivolt:

Your question makes no sense.

BTW, The bold is what most racist, tribalist and supremacist say before going on bigotic rants.

Amotekun is a full-fledged security organization with clear mandates and are not to be ordered around
as you please.
If you have evidence of ritualists in your neighborhood or anywhere, the responsible thing to do is make a report.
But we know better.

Since the police failed in stopping this, drafting Amotekun into controlling it will not be a bad idea.
Re: When Will Amotekun Go After RITUALISTS by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:20am On Jun 16, 2021
Nkitara:
Maybe when you are kidnapped and your parts harvested then we will talk about it in the meeting
God will forbid it. I wont even pray that for my enermy. Its barbaric
Re: When Will Amotekun Go After RITUALISTS by Monogamy: 11:22am On Jun 16, 2021
Very good and interesting question

3 Likes

Re: When Will Amotekun Go After RITUALISTS by mosalab(m): 11:25am On Jun 16, 2021
If you know any kidnappers' den.. Kindly report to them.
You can then ask your wonderful question again

1 Like

Re: When Will Amotekun Go After RITUALISTS by Standing5(m): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2021
When jihadists go after hisbah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will Amotekun Go After RITUALISTS by donbachi(m): 11:30am On Jun 16, 2021
U forget sey..."iron sharpeneth iron".
Re: When Will Amotekun Go After RITUALISTS by ZorGBUooeh: 11:54am On Jun 16, 2021
I can see some ritualists trying to talk this guy down.

Ritualists flourish in south west becos 99percent of there politicians, industrialists and thugs are all ritualists.

The way Fulani elite's support herdsmen is the way Yoruba elite support organ harvester's.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Will Amotekun Go After RITUALISTS by Redoil: 11:57am On Jun 16, 2021
we have the following security agencies

Nigerian Army
Nigerian Navy

Nigerian Airfoce

Nigerian Police

Nigerian Civil defence

Nigerian Intelligence agency

Man O' War

Nigerian Vigilante Group

Boys Scout

Girls Guide

yet Nigeria is worst than afganistan and somalia combined

may the good lord bless and keep us from evil moving around nigeria
Re: When Will Amotekun Go After RITUALISTS by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 16, 2021
Because they are hired by SW politicians for their interest not for the interest of the people some of them are even ritualist

Same reason ESN is always targeting fulani Herdsmen but they will never touch the cultists and baby factories in their region
Re: When Will Amotekun Go After RITUALISTS by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2021
ZorGBUooeh:

Ritualists flourish in south west becos 99percent of there politicians, industrialists and thugs are all ritualists.

The way Fulani elite's support herdsmen is the way Yoruba elite support organ harvester's.

We all have a stake to write steadily and hold the government responsible for this evil.
I use to doubt the rumor that some influential people are buried with human heads but not anymore.
If not for internet we wouldn't have known about these evil.

I have stopped celebrating rich people and successful politicians simply because of this.
How can you take a ritualist as your role model without knowing what is behind his success and influence. God forbid.

1 Like

Re: When Will Amotekun Go After RITUALISTS by christistruth01: 12:06pm On Jun 16, 2021
As Are Oona Kakanfo Gani Adams once Said the real Problem with Going after Ritualists is that too many of them hold very Powerful Positions and they Could easily remove even the Inspector General of Police if he is Serious about ending the Crime

1 Like

Re: When Will Amotekun Go After RITUALISTS by christistruth01: 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2021
ZorGBUooeh:

Be honest it is the same in all parts of Nigeria
Most People in Powerful Positions are Cultists
Re: When Will Amotekun Go After RITUALISTS by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 16, 2021
Re: When Will Amotekun Go After RITUALISTS by pricklewane: 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2021
The moment ESN or Ebuaggwe or whatever the fools ruling you chose to call it start chasing your drug peddling Igbo father then Amotekun can go after ritualist.

You can turn my comment to a tribal one n rot in hell with your entire household as you do so.

Shouldn't you be more worried about how your unborn generation is been pounded alive to make juju for Kalu Ikpeazu UmahiUgwuayi etc

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/video-prophetess-arrested-in-onitsha-for-pounding-children-alive/?amp=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfxFShCVOAw

SpecialAdviser:
Please dont take my post for a tribal post. I also warn people who wants to turn this to uneccesary tribal bash to desist.

I am only concerned on a menance which if not checked may destroy a whole generation and a region.
Hardly do a day passes without the news of a ritual incidence in South West region.
This is already going out of hand and am surprised at the level of silence shown this issue.

Fact is that your relative or anybody may become a victim. Why continue being silent?
Many young youths are already doing yahoo plus. Every region have its own issues but ritual killings is a big disaster.

Where is Amotekun in all these? Why is there no comprhensive and wholistic approach in stopping this menance?
Every corner of Yoruba land have one dirty baba alawo plying its trade. Every corner have a pastor or an imam performing spiritism.
Even india witch doctors are also all over the region. Nobody asking questions with a lot of missing persons reported daily.
My inlaw who is a police told me there no single day without a report of about 20 missing persons around Ijebu Ode alone.

seen as a tribal issue here in nairaland? Please I am not throwing a tribal bash. I know many good Yorubas and have many of them as friends. Am only concerned that the silence this evil receives will one day become a big issue for all of us in Nigeria.
Re: When Will Amotekun Go After RITUALISTS by pricklewane: 12:33pm On Jun 16, 2021
Are you going to tell us why cocaine pusher flourish with reckless abandon in Alaigbo or is that Igbos 21st century developmental agenda. Akuri !
ZorGBUooeh:

Re: When Will Amotekun Go After RITUALISTS by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2021
pricklewane:
Are you going to tell us why cocaine pusher flourish with reckless abandon in Alaigbo or is that Igbos 21st century developmental agenda. Akuri !

Cocaine pushing is bad but comparing it with ritualism, I believe Ritualism deserve state of emergency. Are you not afraid your relatives can be victims?

Cocaine pushers are even selling to Oyibos. How can you compare that to ritualists? Do you know that a human head is sold at N5000 by these people? I pray government do something about cocaine pushers as well as ritualists. But my major concerns now is how people trade on human parts with ease.

The government should move arrest or investigate all baba alawos. Problem is that the government is not doing enough reason I am calling for the intervention of Amotekuns.
My brother this issue of Ritualism in South West Nigeria is very condemnable.
Re: When Will Amotekun Go After RITUALISTS by cafolu: 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2021
Op what is your problem? Is it so that Amotekun will be accused of wanting to usurp all the functions of the police? They have their primary objective which is to go after murderous fulani herdsmen! Let the NPF and cowardly Army cover other criminal enterprises for peace to reign please!
Re: When Will Amotekun Go After RITUALISTS by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:06pm On Jun 16, 2021
cafolu:
Op what is your problem? Is it so that Amotekun will be accused of wanting to usurp all the functions of the police? They have their primary objective which is to go after murderous fulani herdsmen! Let the NPF and cowardly Army cover other criminal enterprises for peace to reign please!
Please don't take my post as an attack on Amotekun.

My post is rather meant to seek the help of Amotekun on the menace of ritualism. We need a good security outfit like Amotekun to help and do something concerning this evil since the police have failed.
Re: When Will Amotekun Go After RITUALISTS by pricklewane: 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2021
The gidfirsaken cursed igbo that pound children alive in the article I posted did you know she sell each each for 2000 naira only.

What is your igbo father doing to mitigate against such devilish act pervading the entire length n breath of Alaigbo? Is it not sensible to remove the log in your ig O father's eye before jumping 7 seas n rivers to worry about skull mining in YorubaLord.

Why not call Ebuagwu n ESN to rescue Igboland from ritualist first then others can follow your lead or must wait till the entirety of your unborn generation is pounded to death before you leave the log in other people's to concentrate on yours abi who ask you for help?!

SpecialAdviser:

Cocaine pushing is bad but comparing it with ritualism, I believe Ritualism deserve state of emergency. Are you not afraid your relatives can be victims?

Cocaine pushers are even selling to Oyibos. How can you compare that to ritualists? Do you know that a human head is sold at N5000 by these people? I pray government do something about cocaine pushers as well as ritualists. But my major concerns now is how people trade on human parts with ease.

The government should move arrest or investigate all baba alawos. Problem is that the government is not doing enough reason I am calling for the intervention of Amotekuns.
My brother this issue of Ritualism in South West Nigeria is very condemnable.
Re: When Will Amotekun Go After RITUALISTS by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2021
pricklewane:
The gidfirsaken cursed igbo that pound children alive in the article I posted did you know she sell each each for 2000 naira only.

What is your igbo father doing to mitigate against such devilish act pervading the entire length n breath of Alaigbo? Is it not sensible to remove the log in your ig O father's eye before jumping 7 seas n rivers to worry about skull mining in YorubaLord.

Why not call Ebuagwu n ESN to rescue Igboland from ritualist first then others can follow your lead or must wait till the entirety of your unborn generation is pounded to death before you leave the log in other people's to concentrate on yours abi who ask you for help?!

What governors in South West can do to reduce this menace of ritualism is to pass a law that all Baba Alawos should be registered and their activities explained. Whoever doesn't register should not be allowed to practice.

My suggestion though
Re: When Will Amotekun Go After RITUALISTS by Kagd10: 8:04pm On Jun 16, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

They do go after all kidnappers and killers of any form!

1 Like

Re: When Will Amotekun Go After RITUALISTS by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2021
Kagd10:

They do go after all kidnappers and killers of any form!

It will surely be nice if they close attention to the issue of Ritualism.
Re: When Will Amotekun Go After RITUALISTS by epondudu: 8:51pm On Jun 16, 2021
What type of question is op asking? Why will a ritualist go after a ritualist?...
Re: When Will Amotekun Go After RITUALISTS by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:28am On Nov 11, 2021
epondudu:
What type of question is op asking? Why will a ritualist go after a ritualist?...

Haaaaa. This one harsh ooo. Explain abeg.
Re: When Will Amotekun Go After RITUALISTS by BlackfireX: 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2021
grin

Na my fulani brothers brothers there problem

(1) (Reply)

Name, Shame The Minister, Bank MD Involved In The $37.5M Transaction Or Resign / How Do One Determined their Tribe? Is It By Landmark Or By Language? / Joe Igbokwe In Trouble As Family Members Disown Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.