Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,218 members, 7,919,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:41 PM

Help Needed From Pros Affiliate Marketer- Bluehost Affliates - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help Needed From Pros Affiliate Marketer- Bluehost Affliates (190 Views)

Bluehost Affilliate Programs Pays For Free / 200 Tonnes Of Maize Needed From Any Part Of The Country / 100 Tonnes Of Maize N 4 Tonns Of Dried Zobo Needed From Any Part Of The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed From Pros Affiliate Marketer- Bluehost Affliates by Babsklvn01(m): 11:41am On Jun 16, 2021
Good days Pros master, I'm a novice when it comes to earning and receiving funds when it comes to AFFILIATE marketing.
I'm a developer and I managed to register two clients and have their website hosted with BLUEHOST. While doing this, got them signed up through my affiliate link. I earned $130 and. Ever since then, almost a year now, I'm still unable to receive the funds via PayPal.

This makes me redirect new clients to other hosting registrar in Nigeria of which I'm having minor issues with due to low bandwidth.

Please can anybody who has received funds from BLUEHOST affiliates program gives me a hand or hints on how to go about it?

Promised to settle the 10%

(1) (Reply)

Find Some Crypto Trading Ideas Here / Promoting Inter-agency Collaboration / Torexo Finance - Yielding 0.4 To 2.2% Daily. What Do You Think About That?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.