Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,716 members, 7,930,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:50 PM

I Need Interested Persons To Invest On My Business Project - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Need Interested Persons To Invest On My Business Project (729 Views)

I Need A Financier For My Business / How To Invest In Poultry Hatchery / Lekki Free Trade Zone: How To Invest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Interested Persons To Invest On My Business Project by Tosbi(m): 1:23pm On May 05, 2011
Hi fellow Nairalanders, i have this business project and idea which i am working on presently and would be in need of interested persons to invest in it and we'll have our agreement as per the percentage of the profit ratio and terms.

Expected amount i need is about N100k to N150k. Interested person can reply me and we talk alot more better.

Thanks.
Re: I Need Interested Persons To Invest On My Business Project by 4real(m): 8:54am On Oct 23, 2011
Send me an mail with your business proposal to Makinfolarin@yahoo.com and make the subject nairaland pls
Re: I Need Interested Persons To Invest On My Business Project by TokyoBulls(m): 10:21pm On Oct 23, 2011
You can send your business plan to dotun.ogunlade@yahoo.com. I may be able to help if I consider your business plan and returns good enough.
Re: I Need Interested Persons To Invest On My Business Project by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 27, 2011
Let me have the business idea for me to know if i sul support u : ebikay2@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Interested Persons To Invest On My Business Project by dealerman(m): 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2011
I'm interested, let me have the proposal, send it to hillcroftbranddsng@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Quality Indian Wears And Customized T-shirt / Financing For Household Items By Depido Services Ltd (depido_services@yahoo.com) / I Need Importers Of Used Blackberry/laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.