Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,460 members, 7,888,415 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:22 AM

NGR, UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NGR, UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. (2848 Views)

Un, Eu, Us Advises Fg Regarding Kanu / Edo: PDP Urges UN, EU To Sanction Gambari & Oshiomhole / FG Must Stop Lying About Boko Haram — ICC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NGR, UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2021
Israel continuously creates chaos in the Middle East. And the world is getting sick of it. ... Before I proceed, let me remind us that I am a Christian. But i am also educated & unbiased. I am honest and true to myself and my God.

Back to the subject matter.
How does Israel create Chaos: the Israeli strategy is to provoke the Palestinians and when the Palestinians respond, the Israelis launch aerial bombardment. This has been the Israeli strategy all along. Last month, the Israeli raid on the Al Aqsa mosque and the subsequent clampdown on Palestinian protesters led to the rocket response by Hamas... which caused the war. ... Had the Israelis respected the mosque, the war wouldn't have happened.
The Israelis are again using this strategy with the Israeli far-right march, which was actually intended to provoke the Palestinians. Consequently, Hamas used baloons. And now another violence looms.
Actually, by deliberately provoking the Palestinians, Israel is the trouble maker. This is a fact the world must accept. Israel is the problem in the Mid-East.

I would not dabble into the history of that land. It is pointless doing that. The Israelis have a biblical claim to it; the Palestinians have a historical claim to it. Both sides have legitimate claims to that land. This fact, the world knows.

We do not care about the past, the past is long gone. What we care about is the present and future. Since fate has placed both peoples on that land, we want them to continue living there peacefully. The bible says "live and let live". This should be the guiding principle.

It doesn't matter anymore the past or who owns the land. Let both sides respect each other's space. Unfortunately, the Israelis do not want the Palestinians to live. The little land the Palestinians have left, the Israelis are still taking and occupying.... By evicting Palestinian families from their homes and building Israeli settlements; the Israelis believe they alone should take the whole land without consideration for their fellow human beings. This goes against the biblical admonition of "live and let live", "love thy neighbour as thyself". The Israeli actions are not godly. And this is the problem.

The Israelis must accept the fact that the Palestinians also have legitimate claims to that land. The Palestinians are also human beings, not in anyway less than the Israelis. Not only the Israelis need shelter, the Palestinians need as well. "Live and let live" is the way forward.

The selfish posture of the Israelis who think "we own the whole land" must stop. And this Israeli posture must begin to arouse powerful nations, who must unite to put a stop to Israeli madness in Palestinian territory. The problem here seems to be the US support for Israel. America cannot continue to support the wrong things Israel do. No way. America doesn't own the world. And if she continues to support wrong, the world must first cut down America and then humble Israel. This is a necessity the world must accept. America is the problem behind the nonsense Israel is doing there and we must put a stop to it.

I call on the Russia, China, UN, EU, AU to prepare a stabilization force in Palestinian territory. An army led by powerful nations to secure the Palestinian space. This, i think, is the only way to guarantee peace for the Palestinians. And put a stop to continuous Israeli provocation. If America opposes this plan, she should be cut down.

Israel must stop its deliberate provocation of the Palestinians. They must allow the Palestinians live. "Live and let live". Let Israelis live; let Palestinians live. That land can contain both sides. And both sides have the right to be there; regardless of ownership claims. Enough of Israeli madness in Palestinians' little space.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NGR, UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by Waterysperm: 1:17pm On Jun 16, 2021
Continue deceiving yourself thinking you are deceiving others. You smell like a Cow. In other words, you are a headSlammer. Go and hit your head on the floor and stop disturbing our peace. So upon all the problems bedevilling this country, it is about the Palestinian people that are living comfortably more than you that you come here to wail upon. Continue wasting your time. I wish I can lay my hands on you and use you for money ritual since you no wan get sense.

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: NGR, UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
undecided
Waterysperm:
Continue deceiving yourself thinking you are deceiving others. You smell like a Cow. In other words, you are a headSlammer. Go and hit your head on the floor and stop disturbing our peace. So upon all the problems bedevilling this country, it is about the Palestinian people that are living comfortably more than you that you come here to wail upon. Continue wasting your time. I wish I can lay my hands on you and use you for money ritual since you no wan get sense.
Re: NGR, UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by voiceoftruthNG: 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
Don't say what you know nothing about and don't claim what you are not.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: NGR, UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by PrinceOfLagos: 1:24pm On Jun 16, 2021
Terrorists must be wiped out of the surface of the earth

Keep up the good work Israel

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: NGR, UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by wetdspace(m): 1:33pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ode ni eleyi sha !

Dem de kill people for Southern Kaduna, and the rest of Nigeria de bleed, na Palestinian wey de use kill abacha you de carry for head... oponu oshi!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NGR, UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 16, 2021
undecided
voiceoftruthNG:
Don't say what you know nothing about and don't claim what you are not.
Re: NGR, UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by Omoodua007: 1:36pm On Jun 16, 2021
Foolish idiot won’t focus on home issues

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: NGR, UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 16, 2021
grin
Re: NGR, UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2021
Omoodua007:
Foolish idiot won’t focus on home issues

3 Likes

Re: NGR, UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
tongue
wetdspace:
Ode ni eleyi sha !

Dem de kill people for Southern Kaduna, and the rest of Nigeria de bleed, na Palestinian wey de use kill abacha you de carry for head... oponu oshi!
Re: NGR, UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
undecided
PrinceOfLagos:

Re: NGR, UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by lastempero: 1:50pm On Jun 16, 2021
Op go be mumu, worst atrocities are committed in your own country but you have time to talk about israel.

8 Likes

Re: NGR, UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 16, 2021
lastempero:
Op go be mumu, worst atrocities are committed in your own country but you have time to talk about israel.

Re: NGR, UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 16, 2021
undecided
Re: NGR, UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 16, 2021
Re: NGR, UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 16, 2021
Re: NGR, UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by Tochi3(m): 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2021
Waterysperm:
Lol grin grin

5 Likes

Re: NGR, UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2021
grin
Re: NGR, UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by Finnese001: 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2021
Waterysperm:

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NGR, UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by ThinkSmarter: 2:42pm On Jun 16, 2021
Plus5:
Israel continuously creates chaos in the Middle East. And the world is getting sick of it. ... Before I proceed, let me remind us that I am a Christian. But i am also educated & unbiased. I am honest and true to myself and my God.

How does Israel create Chaos: the Israeli strategy is to provoke the Palestinians and when the Palestinians respond, the Israelis launch aerial bombardment. This has been the Israeli strategy all along. Last month, the Israeli raid on the Al Aqsa mosque and the subsequent clampdown on Palestinian protesters led to the rocket response by Hamas... which caused the war. ... Had the Israelis respected the mosque, the war wouldn't have happened.
The Israelis are again using this strategy with the Israeli far-right march, which was actually intended to provoke the Palestinians. Consequently, Hamas used baloons. And now another violence looms.
Actually, by deliberately provoking the Palestinians, Israel is the trouble maker. This is a fact the world must accept. Israel is the problem in the Mid-East.

I would not dabble into the history of that land. It is pointless doing that. The Israelis have a biblical claim to it; the Palestinians have a historical claim to it. Both sides have legitimate claims to that land. This fact, the world knows.

We do not care about the past, the past is long gone. What we care about is the present and future. Since fate has placed both peoples on that land, we want them to continue living there peacefully. The bible says "live and let live". This should be the guiding principle.

It doesn't matter anymore the past or who owns the land. Let both sides respect each other's space. Unfortunately, the Israelis do not want the Palestinians to live. The little land the Palestinians have left, the Israelis are still taking and occupying.... By evicting Palestinian families from their homes and building Israeli settlements; the Israelis believe they alone should take the whole land without consideration for their fellow human beings. This goes against the biblical admonition of "live and let live", "love thy neighbour as thyself". The Israeli actions are not godly. And this is the problem.

The Israelis must accept the fact that the Palestinians also have legitimate claims to that land. The Palestinians are also human beings, not in anyway less than the Israelis. Not only the Israelis need shelter, the Palestinians need as well. "Live and let live" is the way forward.

The selfish posture of the Israelis who think "we own the whole land" must stop. And this Israeli posture must begin to arouse powerful nations, who must unite to put a stop to Israeli madness in Palestinian territory. The problem here seems to be the US support for Israel. America cannot continue to support the wrong things Israel do. No way. America doesn't own the world. And if she continues to support wrong, the world must first cut down America and then humble Israel. This is a necessity the world must accept. America is the problem behind the nonsense Israel is doing there and we must put a stop to it.

I call on the Russia, China, UN, EU, AU to prepare a stabilization force in Palestinian territory. An army led by powerful nations to secure the Palestinians space. This, i think, is the only way to guarantee peace for the Palestinians. And put a stop to continuous Israeli provocation. If America opposes this plan, she should be cut down.

Israel must stop its deliberate provocation of the Palestinians. They must allow the Palestinians live. "Live and let live". Let Israel live, let Palestinians live. That land can contain both sides. And both sides have the right to be there; regardless of ownership claims.
There is no way both parties will equal right over the land through historical and bible as you claimed.
The Palestinians with historical claims over the land are more factual than the Israelis claim through the Bible.
A mere religious book .
God or Yahweh or Elohim are special Israeli deities.
That's the God that put Israel's interest over other human races interests.
The truth is that both parties have historical claim over the land (Mesopotamia/Palestine)
My take is that if you believe in Civil Law, which are laws based on facts, logic and reasoning, then there should be a two state solution since the Israelis have ancestral rights to the land, just like the Palestinians.
Cause according to the Bible ,Abraham had relatives, including Lot who had two daughters that later got pregnant through their father and formed tribes.
Also, Esau, Jacob's brother had his own descendants.
Same with Ishmael, Abrahams 1st issue.
But, if you believe that the Bible should be the base of the judgement ,then Israel should occupy the whole land, cuz their god promised their ancestors that land.
"The Promised Land "
I'm a Christian also like you.
But the God of the Bible is nothing but a tribal deity .
Abrahamic religion of monotheism have a mental construct of a man like god figure with grey hair living in space.
This is nothing but idolatry in disguise.
It's the handiwork of mythology.

1 Like

Re: NGR, UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by Mangekyo: 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2021
When they're done with those headslamming flies around them, they will come for you terrorists that are disturbing us in the zoo.
Abōki, you have every reason to be afraid, so I don't blame you undecided

Re: NGR, UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2021
How? Satan is the God of this world and that is where he lives. Satan even has an office. Guess where? Goldman Sachs. It seems I belong to a mental institution, but I’m really saying the truth. Research him. Satan’s name is Azaryel/Azazel. I would have linked all the videos and website research but I don’t want foreigners, especially white people coming to this site because of all the tribalism, hatred and immaturity.

1 Like

Re: NGR, UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by ThatFairGuy1: 2:50pm On Jun 16, 2021
Wether he's a Muslim or not isn't the issue. He nailed it well. Israel will not forever have power over them. When the table turns, I hope you all miscreants don't cry foul in support of Israel
Waterysperm:

1 Like

Re: NGR, UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by meolaniyi(m): 2:52pm On Jun 16, 2021
[s][/s]
Plus5:

I call on the Russia, China, UN, EU, AU to prepare a stabilization force in Palestinian territory. An army led by powerful nations to secure the Palestinians space. This, i think, is the only way to guarantee peace for the Palestinians. And put a stop to continuous Israeli provocation. If America opposes this plan, she should be cut down.

Israel must stop its deliberate provocation of the Palestinians. They must allow the Palestinians live. "Live and let live". Let Israel live, let Palestinians live. That land can contain both sides. And both sides have the right to be there; regardless of ownership claims.
You are a Muslim brother

4 Likes

Re: NGR, UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by ThatFairGuy1: 2:53pm On Jun 16, 2021
No meaningful contribution other than constitution nuisance on NL.

Children are Terrorists to your stinking skull, I feel for your insensitivity
PrinceOfLagos:

Re: NGR, UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by princechina(m): 2:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
Did the OP mentioned Nigeria? Who are the NGR op?
Re: NGR, UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:01pm On Jun 16, 2021
Word!
Re: NGR, UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by Kazim88: 3:02pm On Jun 16, 2021
Plus5:

"Provoked"

True, Israel is prey on Palestine (majority of Muslims weakness) "Provocation".

But why not advice Palestinian and yourself in particular to control your emotions and use your head.

Israel is just waiting for Jordan or Lebanon to get "Provoked" so they can annex part of their land after a short war.

Let me add, the whole terrorism issue and the corresponding islamophobia is based on same Muslims in general being easily provoked and acting on their provocation instead of using their head. but sadly they turn around and everyone for provoking them and claim victim.

1 Like

Re: NGR, UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by PrinceOfLagos: 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
No meaningful contribution other than constitution nuisance on NL.

Children are Terrorists to your stinking skull, I feel for your insensitivity
Are you a terrorist ?

Get ready for what's coming your way

3 Likes

Re: NGR, UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by MadamExcellency: 3:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
Stay off Presstv and Ajazeera television.

You have been misinformed. Israel has never started any war with her Arab neighbours. All have been defensive.

3 Likes

Re: NGR, UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by godliman: 3:24pm On Jun 16, 2021
Gerra outahere men

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: British Man Canvasses "Buhari Is Dead" In London (video) / APC Zoning Formular Disqualifies Asiwaju Tinubu As Muslim Muslim Ticket Unlikely / Exposed: Tinubu Will Be 88 Years Old By October? (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.