Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,886 members, 7,883,110 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo (49164 Views)

Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 / Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses / Cyprian Akaolisa: Gunmen Burn Homes Of Imo Justice Commissioner & His Father's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 16, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:

What Is The Meaning Of @sapphiere, Answer It And Get A Surprise From The Most Popular Blogger In Nigeria
You just blogged about a woman now. Thanks.

may mean a news blog or blog that covers news pertaining to Nigeria.

It may also mean a news blog that covers the whole Nigeria " news wise".
Re: Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo by Abagworo(m): 9:58pm On Jun 16, 2021
authority2006:

You are not ready to face the truth despite almost daily basis arrests that are being made by the security agents and the killings of some of these criminals, you're still asking this useless question.

Anytime I read anything like arrest or killing of the hoodlums it annoys me and majes me understand how low in thinking Nigerians sadly are. 99% of those either killed or arrested are innocent citizens who live in the area of crime not the perpetuators and that tactics will continue to worsen situations.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo by Lucifer1419: 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
Activist001:

I don't think I should spend my precious time trying to prove to an IPOB lunatic that I'm an Igbo guy.

Wait, do you think all Igbos support your useless organisation and your run away conman who you call "supreme leader"? Lmao.

You better receive sense.
. Ok sir
Re: Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo by Babisha10(m): 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2021
Northernblood3:
As Peaceful people we are, we IPOB/ESN are totally condemning this act by DSS to destabilize Igbo land. After looking at how backward North is and how developed South is, they got jealous and sent UGM and in the other hand sent Security to help kill and destroy innocent people. They will return in Body bags

on the other hands, I won't blame the people rejoicing because, these men that ought to maintain justice will look away while things go wrong or they adjourn justice till infinity
close that thing u call mouth u guys are destroying ur town by una self Biko
Re: Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo by chaloskyx: 10:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
Why are you people worried over a govt officials house being burned e concern you these are people who refused to put things in place for the system to work and until the monsters they made start catching up to them they would not care so yes let the politicians taste the bitter pill of the masses after all people get kidnapped everyday farms get destroyed homes burnt and our elites have never cared so taking the voilence to them is welcome
Re: Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo by Rolly22(m): 11:34pm On Jun 16, 2021
focus7:
Igbos are the most stupid and cruel being I have seen. You have not gain Biafra and the level of attack against individuals is this high. When Igbos are suppose be looking out for each other they destroy each other, Biafra will be a disaster.

MUMU PEOPLE.

You’re a Fool, I hope you know.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo by Okoyouth: 11:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
Fulani DSS, Army on the beat
Re: Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo by fakuta(f): 12:17am On Jun 17, 2021
Anytime I see news like this It hurts me so much, being someone that lost so much because of bokoharam.
How can you set your house on fire to protest against your neighbour??���
Le124:

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-hoodlums-burn-houses-of-ex-imo-ag-assembly-member/
Re: Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:42am On Jun 17, 2021
Sunday2021:
In a state where Ipob terrorist open prison for criminals to escape, what do you expect for the judges that send them to prison. Good work ipob, continue burning the houses one after the other until you reach the last house in the whole igbo land.
Hmmmm, this is deep!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:01am On Jun 17, 2021
We told this fools but they won't hear..
A shame really..
The chickens is coming home to roast..
Re: Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo by rummmy: 6:02am On Jun 17, 2021
Sunday2021:
In a state where Ipob terrorist open prison for criminals to escape, what do you expect for the judges that send them to prison. Good work ipob, continue burning the houses one after the other until you reach the last house in the whole igbo land.
why are the security men fighting and killing ESN whose aims are to secure SE meanwhile they can not stop the insecurity in SE...
I blame the south east governors especially that one in imo state.....
And if all the escaped prisoners are believed to escape and camp in imo state as you claim(how they escape remain the 8th world wonders) ,what is the work of the security agents after they decleard all of them wanted.?
Many things are not just adding up
Re: Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo by Okhuadams(m): 6:24am On Jun 17, 2021
Point of correction is not hoodlums, but ipob a and Esn boys at work
Re: Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo by OLULAW: 6:45am On Jun 17, 2021
Karma came calling; what you sow is what you reap. Good day readers.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo by gidado14(m): 9:41am On Jun 17, 2021
Le124:

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-hoodlums-burn-houses-of-ex-imo-ag-assembly-member/
Unknown again if Army kill them una go talk say na una children but if them attack una go de call unknown again na Django movie una de watch or play?

Re: Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo by Sunday2021: 9:48am On Jun 17, 2021
rummmy:
why are the security men fighting and killing ESN whose aims are to secure SE meanwhile they can not stop the insecurity in SE...
I blame the south east governors especially that one in imo state.....
And if all the escaped prisoners are believed to escape and camp in imo state as you claim(how they escape remain the 8th world wonders) ,what is the work of the security agents after they decleard all of them wanted.
Many things are not just adding up
is it the security agents you guys are killing? Or is it the security agents you are accusing of arresting innocent Igbo youths whenever they arrest criminals?
There is no security agents that can succeed without the cooperation of the community.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo by Invitationn: 10:48am On Jun 17, 2021
BKayy:
This is a revolution.
Go and build the mansion you will pay for with stolen public/Imo State Money in the territory of the Caliphate you sold your conscience, dignity and honor as an Igbo man for.
My dear Afonjas, this is how it is done. No my brother or paddy paddy for Revolution
Keep at it.
We are watching you closely grin grin
Re: Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Imo state is gone.

It will be hard again to quell the arsonists.

They are free to have a a free ride.

They re paying for the crimes they committed against other people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos / My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema / Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.