Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,619 members, 7,898,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:17 AM

Grazing Reserve Law In Northern Nigeria Criminalises Open Grazing – Basiru - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grazing Reserve Law In Northern Nigeria Criminalises Open Grazing – Basiru (18136 Views)

Ganduje Emerges APC National Chairman; Basiru As Secretary / Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman / Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grazing Reserve Law In Northern Nigeria Criminalises Open Grazing – Basiru by Segzy19: 8:28am On Jun 17, 2021
Buhari's attorney general is doing a bad job.

He should have known all of this and advised his principal properly.

No more open grazing, grazing route or reserve in any part of Yorubaland. End has come to that nonsense. The fulanis can convulse if they like...
Re: Grazing Reserve Law In Northern Nigeria Criminalises Open Grazing – Basiru by chrysolite1: 9:20am On Jun 17, 2021
neyyoh:

Exactly.. they just want to push every single blame to the government and I'm not having it.

Sick of their bs, when you try to point out some issues, they say you're a northerner.
Lol! If you had any sense, you'd know the guy you quoted was countering what you said....
Re: Grazing Reserve Law In Northern Nigeria Criminalises Open Grazing – Basiru by Benekkk: 9:21am On Jun 17, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

President of the North!, Grand patron of Fulani herdsmen, you can practice the grazing routes in Daura!!!

The attorney general is a scholar of Islamic studies, how do you expect him to be objective

Look at Malami, in the face of insecurities talking about spare parts undecided being divisive!

I can only hope for this regime to end quickly!

Nothing, absolutely nothing lasts forever!

1 Like

Re: Grazing Reserve Law In Northern Nigeria Criminalises Open Grazing – Basiru by SKYHIGHfx: 9:41am On Jun 17, 2021
Earthstorms:
This country tire person.

Cow talk since 2015.

One generation will grow and all the political discuss they will hear is cow talk, as in malu talk.

God why you send me to Nigeria ?

For your former life u steal cow
Re: Grazing Reserve Law In Northern Nigeria Criminalises Open Grazing – Basiru by Heffalump(m): 9:47am On Jun 17, 2021
Freestainworld:
Buhari and his cohorts don't make enquiries before carrying out any plan, that attorney general is the worst in history

What do you expect from a mallam that studied Islamic law only to be appointed as attorney general of the largest black country in the world
Re: Grazing Reserve Law In Northern Nigeria Criminalises Open Grazing – Basiru by Earthstorms(m): 10:06am On Jun 17, 2021
SKYHIGHfx:

For your former life u steal cow

That might be the reason.

But Since you are also a Nigerian, does that mean that you also stole a cow in your former life?
Re: Grazing Reserve Law In Northern Nigeria Criminalises Open Grazing – Basiru by Oracleforce: 10:10am On Jun 17, 2021
We have heard from a Yoruba lawyer, let's hear from the Igbo lawyer maybe they might have something different in their laws...

Any Nyamiri lawyer in the house
Re: Grazing Reserve Law In Northern Nigeria Criminalises Open Grazing – Basiru by Mayeldah(m): 10:17am On Jun 17, 2021
Buhari is not really ill-advised, he is just being foolish.

To him, dusting the jihadist war for othman dan fodio and claiming Nigeria land for Fulanis is a task he must do before he dies.

That's why sought to be president for years.

unfornately for him, he will d** miserably and unfulfiled. Nigeria is bigger than him.

Buhari is a terrorist!
Re: Grazing Reserve Law In Northern Nigeria Criminalises Open Grazing – Basiru by webizone(m): 10:26am On Jun 17, 2021
Earthstorms:
This country tire person.

Cow talk since 2015.

One generation will grow and all the political discuss they will hear is cow talk, as in malu talk.

God why you send me to Nigeria ?

God sent you here to be the difference.
Re: Grazing Reserve Law In Northern Nigeria Criminalises Open Grazing – Basiru by kabillionaire(m): 10:37am On Jun 17, 2021
Fulani are criminals
Re: Grazing Reserve Law In Northern Nigeria Criminalises Open Grazing – Basiru by fashrola(m): 10:52am On Jun 17, 2021
post=102802823:
The Grazing Reserves Laws are only applicable and enforceable in those states created from the former northern regions that chose to adopt same as part of their revised laws like Kwara, Bauchi and Katsina States.

They don copy and paste give Una for BMC whatsapp group, cos you ain't bright at all
Re: Grazing Reserve Law In Northern Nigeria Criminalises Open Grazing – Basiru by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:03am On Jun 17, 2021
No mind the yeye AGF Malami that don't know his left from his right!
Re: Grazing Reserve Law In Northern Nigeria Criminalises Open Grazing – Basiru by Yankee101: 11:22am On Jun 17, 2021
Force a grazing route nationwide and you'll have no nation

Nonsense
Re: Grazing Reserve Law In Northern Nigeria Criminalises Open Grazing – Basiru by jaytee01(m): 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
Coldshisha:
smiley

Of all the problems battling the world in 2021 what Nigeria is concerned about is Cow

The most Expensive ranch with best cattle and livestock is valued at just $250,million USD

Ordinary Hollywood movies Avengers, Avatar, and Titanic grossed $2.8billion, $2.7billion and $2.3 billion respectively

Some software company are valued at over $100 billion USD... Just codes , program and software

Some EPL football club are valued at over a $1billion USD, just for playing ball

Buhari and Malami should get it straight up , even if they convert all Local Government to Grazing field, kill all farmers, import all cows in West Africa, give guns to all Fulanis.... Cattle rearing the Fulani style can never and would never sustain them without Niger Delta Oil

Re: Grazing Reserve Law In Northern Nigeria Criminalises Open Grazing – Basiru by neyyoh: 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2021
chrysolite1:

Lol! If you had any sense, you'd know the guy you quoted was countering what you said....

Lol i gave him a response.

Lazy bone's go and fix something and stop being nuisances online.
Re: Grazing Reserve Law In Northern Nigeria Criminalises Open Grazing – Basiru by abokimallam: 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2021
Buhari only want to use his herdsmen to grab land all over the country in fulfillment of his jihadist agenda. He is bent on throwing Nigeria into chaos and leaves the country a disaster as he dies.
Re: Grazing Reserve Law In Northern Nigeria Criminalises Open Grazing – Basiru by muyeski21(m): 2:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
dre11:

Grazing reserve law in northern Nigeria criminalises open grazing – Senate Spokesperson

https://punchng.com/grazing-reserve-law-in-northern-nigeria-criminalises-open-grazing-senate-spokesperson/

It's obvious we don't have a sound attorney general
Re: Grazing Reserve Law In Northern Nigeria Criminalises Open Grazing – Basiru by Kfed4ril(m): 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
Sammy07:
In as much as Its in North, let it stay there.

In WEST, we say no to Open Grazing.

But your leader said you’re one, so they’re welcomed to the west, and you guys built bridge with them, is the bridge just for when you want to suppress the Igbo man?
Re: Grazing Reserve Law In Northern Nigeria Criminalises Open Grazing – Basiru by Ricklez: 3:45pm On Jun 17, 2021
��
Re: Grazing Reserve Law In Northern Nigeria Criminalises Open Grazing – Basiru by 7pages(m): 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
neyyoh:

A conducive environment doesn't come cheap dullard, you know how I know? , I live in one.

Nigeria has been screwed for age's, it'll take a miracle, hardwork , persistence and a little bit of positivity to fix and that's not happening in a day / month/ year.

Can your iq process that?..

I have no respect for you stupid lazy moaners, you'd do worse if giving a chance at power.

Go and build something to reduce unemployment Nuru the lazy internet warrior.

you still sound dumb kid

I'll rather watch tom&jerry than exchange words with you. just look at this quota system imbeciles
Re: Grazing Reserve Law In Northern Nigeria Criminalises Open Grazing – Basiru by neyyoh: 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2021
7pages:

you still sound dumb kid

I'll rather watch tom&jerry than exchange words with you. just look at this quota system imbeciles

Na only insult you sabi fool. Shebi you started the insult's?

I will wipe you with the floor when it comes to economics, u have no idea.

Yes go watch tom and jerry, that's all your iq can process.
Re: Grazing Reserve Law In Northern Nigeria Criminalises Open Grazing – Basiru by 7pages(m): 6:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
neyyoh:

Na only insult you sabi fool. Shebi you started the insult's?

I will wipe you with the floor when it comes to economics, u have no idea.

Yes go watch tom and jerry, that's all your iq can process.

which of the economics do you know?

take me on economics topic with looking at google mumu masters holder wannabe

even the sensible person in your family house don't hold that degree yet you're ranting like spoilt toys

you hold Masters degree and you're still dumb, just pray you dream close to attaining masters level maybe your IQ must have upgraded before then
Re: Grazing Reserve Law In Northern Nigeria Criminalises Open Grazing – Basiru by neyyoh: 7:01pm On Jun 17, 2021
7pages:

which of the economics do you know?

take me on economics topic with looking at google mumu masters holder wannabe

even the sensible person in your family house don't hold that degree yet you're ranting like spoilt toys

you hold Masters degree and you're still dumb, just pray you dream close to attaining masters level maybe your IQ must have upgraded before then

Typical, i don't even understand your grammar.

Piss off and stop quoting me.
Re: Grazing Reserve Law In Northern Nigeria Criminalises Open Grazing – Basiru by 7pages(m): 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2021
neyyoh:

Typical, i don't even understand your grammar.

Piss off and stop quoting me.

oga Economist come and explain the economical value that will give room for talented Nigeria to exhibit their potentials in this savage economy

I no blame you, when your parents are still the one feeding you. when Elderly people dey talk, you keep shut next time

stop typing faster than your reasoning. I hate people that see themselves above reasoning when they're totally dumb like you
Re: Grazing Reserve Law In Northern Nigeria Criminalises Open Grazing – Basiru by neyyoh: 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
7pages:

oga Economist come and explain the economical value that will give room for talented Nigeria to exhibit their potentials in this savage economy

I no blame you, when your parents are still the one feeding you. when Elderly people dey talk, you keep shut next time

stop typing faster than your reasoning. I hate people that see themselves above reasoning when they're totally dumb like you

Atoshi ton weni kunra.

Wawo ounti awon egbe she. Loto Nigeria le , ko si un ti afe she afi kamura si she.

Ati wipe Ka di gbo fun awon to fe tun ilu se.

Lo wa she she, ye da ra re lamu. Ole
Re: Grazing Reserve Law In Northern Nigeria Criminalises Open Grazing – Basiru by 7pages(m): 10:00pm On Jun 17, 2021
neyyoh:

Atoshi ton weni kunra.

Wawo ounti awon egbe she. Loto Nigeria le , ko si un ti afe she afi kamura si she.

Ati wipe Ka di gbo fun awon to fe tun ilu se.

Lo wa she she, ye da ra re lamu. Ole

kini gbogbo alo ati amo to npa? oponu ayirada

selaye economics to pariwo pe o mo bi bingo, o so oro aja wo ewu, o lo so oja. joor ki lo fi pa po
?

oponu pomilo
Re: Grazing Reserve Law In Northern Nigeria Criminalises Open Grazing – Basiru by neyyoh: 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
7pages:

kini gbogbo alo ati amo to npa? oponu ayirada

selaye economics to pariwo pe o mo bi bingo, o so oro aja wo ewu, o lo so oja. joor ki lo fi pa po
?

oponu pomilo

Mi o loro be so, shebi oni gambari ni mi.

Lo si ori internet ko lo she iwadi fun ara e.

Ole alapa ma shishe tongue
Re: Grazing Reserve Law In Northern Nigeria Criminalises Open Grazing – Basiru by 7pages(m): 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2021
neyyoh:

Mi o loro be so, shebi oni gambari ni mi.

Lo si ori internet ko lo she iwadi fun ara e.

Ole alapa ma shishe tongue

gbe nu e soun jare

kini ironu e fi yaato si awon maalu ni oke oya

nitoripe o mo Yoruba ko, otumo si pe oni opolo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Suspends SSG, Modupe Alade, Orders HOS To Oversee Office / NNPC Reports Monthly Profit Of N274m For The First Time In 15 Years - ThisDay / Amaechi Officially Resigns As Transportation Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.