Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,110 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:09 AM

How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life (35997 Views)

How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by JamiuKabir: 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
28 only
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Lamanii22(f): 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lightway:

Jesus, you mean you loved four different guys... Wow, love is fake ooooooooooooooooo

Looool... After the first, I kept giving love another chance
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by AutoChick4U(f): 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
Taiwx:

Yes her so called husband is a worthless piece of shit so she told me.
Damn she is so down to earth but hmmmm her pussy ain't that tyt . She 's a mother of two
Not cool. Stop before you regret it

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Hottdawgg: 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
DonroxyII:
If you dey street, you go see street .... if you stay home, you go see home .......

Street is red, Home is green...... Shine ya eyes !

....well well grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by EndRape2(f): 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
Including your mother and sisters yes they are very useless.

Frustrated fool go and hang yourself and die.

quote author=mosdii post=102805531]None cos Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them[/quote]
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by AutoChick4U(f): 8:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lamanii22:

Looool... After the first, I kept giving love another chance
Sis u tried. Some gotta kiss many frogs before finding their prince charming

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Mide3367: 8:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
13 girls
9 igbos from all Eastern states complete
1 calabar
1 delta
1 fulani
1 yoruba

And i am yoruba. Call me a yoruba demond if you want

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by AutoChick4U(f): 8:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hottdawgg:
Perhaps what the OP wants to know is one's body count- the number bleeped. I stopped counting somewhere around 1200 and that was over 10yrs ago. With a body count that high it is not possible to remember everyone even if you were close enough to call it a relationship. Remarkably with the exception of very few I am in good terms with all of them and can do it again if circumstances are right. Presently I am keeping 2 side chicks I must see at least once a week and of course I make room for the occassional old flame � who perhaps just got into town, or another who feel a certain way and want that customized trademark gbenching she can only get from you. My plates are full. So thanks to these babes because of whom one can take eyes off new broods and avoid potential embarrassing situations because let's face it they will always be there.
Solomon no do reach this one oo
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by justnixon(m): 8:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Alan fvcker osheeeey! He remembers their names! Which kinda name is okaka
na one Portharcourt girl, i forgot her English name and I saved her contact with her native name...it was a one day affair in Rumudara...she told me after marathon that she had a boyfriend...I was wowed
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by EndRape2(f): 8:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
I think you are the one with the problem, the ones that are real with their character you said they are forming, the one displaying her real character you said ,she is disgusting

No be mumu you be so.

quote author=Cokahot post=102832394]Well for 5 years I dated myself. All the bastards I dated had ego problems,peer pressure problems. Shyness.
Imagine my ex couldn't carry a poly bag in public cos she had bragged abt her imaginary status. She can't can't go to market. I have only met 1 real gal who did every,but I felt she was disguising. Ubknw hw naija women do it. Disguise ti u marry them and gbam they become a pain I marriage. All the girls I have dated till tmrw have not married. They are lazy,proud,arrogant,wasteful,boastful. It's a miracle I could actually pinch my money these days,unlike when I was dating myself. Naija girls are useless. I had chat with some today and they felt I would request for their number
Na na na not under buhari regime. The poor have no class, the middle class still have no class.its only the wealthy. I'm not poor I'm not rich. So when I see ghetto kids and girls forming class and posh I just laugh cos if u go to their abode,it's a stinky and dirty sight to tolerate. [/quote]
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by vickydevoka(m): 8:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
Phaiytt:
Girls are useless yen yen yen but y'all still end up dating them smh...
They have no choice. That's y we are African. A lady has more choice than a guy, whether to get married or not. If a guy refuses de mama go bring gal from village come

3 Likes

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Ijaya123: 8:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
I’ve lost count. And that’s the truth.

I know most ladies here will be saying, One or two. We know say na lie. A whole lots of ladies are like me, they have lost count too but shame will not allow them open up.

Gender equality my foot.

5 Likes

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Hottdawgg: 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Solomon no do reach this one oo

You won't believe how quickly the numbers stack up if you smile a little and show some kindness. Ladies love that
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by ICCtestimony(m): 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
I have not dated anyone. I hate to wastes resources on unprofessional conduct.

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by AutoChick4U(f): 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hottdawgg:

You won't believe how quickly the numbers stack up if you smile a little and show some kindness. Ladies love that
Goodluck
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Hottdawgg: 8:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Goodluck

Keep it my dear. I have no use for that in an anonymous forum

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by justnixon(m): 8:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
I just admire girls now and move on...even the one I liked after few days of talking I got bored. But I still like her though. Crazy stuff

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by EndRape2(f): 8:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
Simps will end up with good girls, why you end up with a deep hole claiming virgin, karma is real you can not excape it.

quote author=BigYash post=105721365]Girls go lie here now en.. An average niaja girls body count be like exchange rate for bitcoin now. Any girl wen qoute me go catch fire..

Me never even start .. Still counting.... Na girl wen no spoil ,we go las las marry.. Let the SIMPs settle for all those we dumped.. I no fit shout[/quote]
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
AutoChick4U:
You've felt love which means it exists. You simply loved someone who didnt love you back genuinely.
please stop
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
i've dated just one, if i'll ever date again, it'll lead to marriage

3 Likes

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Agbebakun22: 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
mosdii:
None cos Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Mosdii I don miss ur oo. Nigeria girls slayer... Welcome back
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Karemarealty288(m): 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
Mine will full 40ft container...
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by advanceDNA: 8:39pm On Sep 11, 2021
All I see is body count.....
People getting married are just settlling with left overs....people that are used to having many dicks and vaj!Nas ...no wonder it's hard for even married couples to be faithful

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Ayo081(m): 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2021
None undecided
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by OkuFaba(m): 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lamanii22:
Heeey guys! So how many persons have you dated or kissed in your entire life(s)...….

Me: thinking �.... Four I think.... I planned on just dating and getting married to one poo but life happened... I thank God I found the one though... Wished he was the one I met from the beginning sef....

Y'all be honest!
so 4 people don swim that honey pot before ur husband?? minus those you cheated with.

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by judinho07(m): 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2021
"i don't count shit cause all i do is divide d national cake u chop ur own i chop my.....me no get tym 4 hoe fellings and luv.....money on my mind...(G..F..M) mpkukwem..!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by EndRape2(f): 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
Is not true, the fact you are useless does not mean all human are useless, there are girls and boys that at age 30, are still virgin.

quote author=franchasng post=105721827]The response on this thread is filled with lies as normal with Nigerians' response to topics like this.

An average Nigerian guy must have dated at least 10 girls and fvcked at least 50 girls by the time he clocks 30yrs while an average Nigerian girl must have dated at least 5 guys and fvcked by at least 100 guys by the time she clocks 30.

But if you ask any Nigerian girl, she will tell you between 2 to 5 at most.

Dont expect honest answer from Nigerians in topics like this[/quote]

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Hottdawgg: 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2021
judinho07:
"i don't count shit cause all i do is divide d national cake u chop ur own i chop my.....me no get tym 4 hoe fellings and luv.....money on my mind...(G..F..M) mpkukwem..!!!!

So you get the money. What next?

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by StPete: 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
SIRmanjar:

No be today we have been in the dating industry since the days of kronos..I dated three generations.

I will say 87 and the remaining three na grandmama,mama and pikin making it 100 wink

How does 87 + 3 equal 100? Olodo
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by AutoChick4U(f): 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hottdawgg:

Keep it my dear. I have no use for that in an anonymous forum
if u say so
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by perdollar(m): 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by AutoChick4U(f): 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
judinho07:
So many men use money and sexual immortality to cover the fact that One Woman cannot even Love them Genuinely and stay faithful to them.

Its an achievement when you have that person who be ur ride or die. Fvcking different pussies is cheap but can you get a dedicated heart?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Never Add Womanizing To Your Hustle, It Delays Your Breakthrough - Pretty Slay Q / Don’t Marry A Man With These Characteristics / Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.