Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,375 members, 7,881,344 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:19 PM

Doctor Laments As Car Disappears In Abuja Market - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Doctor Laments As Car Disappears In Abuja Market (51016 Views)

Ondo State Auto Rally Ends As Car Almost Got Burnt During Competition (Pics) / Last Car Ever Built Rolls Off Holden Line As Car Manufacturing Ends In Australia / Ford Gives Saudi Women's Activist Her Dream Car As Car Makers Rush To Advtertise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Laments As Car Disappears In Abuja Market by Alex80s(m): 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2021
Could they have stollen the car if it was tracked? Experts advice me.

What is the best way to secure a car from car thiefs?
Re: Doctor Laments As Car Disappears In Abuja Market by authority2006(m): 12:49pm On Jun 17, 2021
Kindness218:
Joy has left this shithole country since 2015. NO JOY

Because of car theft? Lol

1 Like

Re: Doctor Laments As Car Disappears In Abuja Market by kingmsookwagh(m): 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2021
The car go don rebranding by now...
Re: Doctor Laments As Car Disappears In Abuja Market by Joydan95: 1:01pm On Jun 17, 2021
kingthreat:
If you are not doing Uber, dont buy a Corolla car and park it just anyhow. A motor dealer warned me
Why, please?
Re: Doctor Laments As Car Disappears In Abuja Market by bigx(m): 1:06pm On Jun 17, 2021
How did I know it would be corolla
Re: Doctor Laments As Car Disappears In Abuja Market by Michaelbjune(m): 1:07pm On Jun 17, 2021
That one is called unemployment continious
Re: Doctor Laments As Car Disappears In Abuja Market by Joydan95: 1:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
Resurrection212:
Ah I understand your point even when I was able track the bastard and I told police the location of the guy and address police told me they can't travel because of herdsmen.
Tell me you are kidding
Re: Doctor Laments As Car Disappears In Abuja Market by Michaelbjune(m): 1:09pm On Jun 17, 2021
Unemployment continue
Re: Doctor Laments As Car Disappears In Abuja Market by Michaelbjune(m): 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2021
[color=#770077][/color] unemployment wahalla
Re: Doctor Laments As Car Disappears In Abuja Market by kingthreat(m): 1:12pm On Jun 17, 2021
Joydan95:

Why, please?

Security can be overrun. I have seen someone park his corolla near a public place only to come back 2 hours to see it gone.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Laments As Car Disappears In Abuja Market by colizee(m): 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
“I came out and realised that my car was no longer at the spot, where I parked it; I thought I forgot where I parked it, so I went around the market to check for it and I asked people around, but they claimed that they didn’t see any car there.

No be juju be that?

1 Like

Re: Doctor Laments As Car Disappears In Abuja Market by Usmankno: 1:22pm On Jun 17, 2021
Duru9:
Utako market na hot spot for car theft
Them de move car there every day when I was doing business there they've moved someone I know car

Gwarimpa, lugbe kubwa

All these places are hot spots for car theft too

The market used to have enough parking space until the AMAC wey care about only money decided to build the new market inside the park
That's what affected the parking lots of the market
Now they're parking outside because the inside parking space are being occupied by shop owners
Even Gwarimpa bros?
Re: Doctor Laments As Car Disappears In Abuja Market by saudatu(m): 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy No Kill me with laugh...
Burger01:
The problem of Nigeria is 'we, the people"... There's something unique about being a Nigerian.... I just can't place my fingers on it. angry

Stealing, killing, kidnapping, telling lies (with impunity), drugs, fraud, voting criminals into public places, having a terrorist as a president undecided, sentimental voting, nepotism, name them......na only 'we' Waka come

1 Like

Re: Doctor Laments As Car Disappears In Abuja Market by Burger01(m): 1:31pm On Jun 17, 2021
saudatu:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy No Kill me with laugh...
My guy, he taya me o.. angry
Re: Doctor Laments As Car Disappears In Abuja Market by armadeo(m): 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2021
wolfenstein:
Have u also gone to check road safety offices? Cos that's how I left my car somehwere in lag, by d time I came out, I thought I was watching home video. Car was not at d spot I parked it, I was now measuring d length and breath of where d car parked

My guy was looking under other cars in the car park searching for his own.
Re: Doctor Laments As Car Disappears In Abuja Market by hardbody: 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2021
smiley wink
Bola146:
I'll rather beg than to steal embarassed embarassed

Me I will rather thief than steal. Honestly. Those people that steal are terrible people. Thieves are better.
Re: Doctor Laments As Car Disappears In Abuja Market by Duru9(m): 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2021
Usmankno:
Even Gwarimpa bros?

Well well..

Someone parked his car in gwarimpa to eat before he comes out his corolla is gone
Re: Doctor Laments As Car Disappears In Abuja Market by hardbody: 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2021
kingthreat:

Security can be overrun. I have seen someone park his corolla near a public place only to come back 2 hours to see it gone.

Some years back we (my cousin and I) parked his mom's (my aunty's) Toyota cressida outside First Bank, Sabo, Yaba Lagos. WE spent about 20minutes only to come out and start wondering how we got there because we had the keys but there was no car. We strolled to the nearby police station (those who know sabo can relate) to report. The police shamelessly told us that the car has since been stolen and sold, that they were just waiting for the day to carry it which is what had just happened.

They suggested we should deposit some money for investigation to commence.

We opted to count our losses and move on. Nigeria as a country has since gone to the dogs.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Laments As Car Disappears In Abuja Market by kingthreat(m): 2:13pm On Jun 17, 2021
hardbody:

Some years back we (my cousin and I) parked his mom's (my aunty's) Toyota cressida outside First Bank, Sabo, Yaba Lagos. WE spent about 20minutes only to come out and start wondering how we got there because we had the keys but there was no car. We strolled to the nearby police station (those who know sabo can relate) to report. The police shamelessly told us that the car has since been stolen and sold, that they were just waiting for the day to carry it which is what had just happened.

They suggested we should deposit some money for investigation to commence.

We opted to count our losses and move on. Nigeria as a country has since gone to the dogs.

Sad.
Re: Doctor Laments As Car Disappears In Abuja Market by Fabdaniel(m): 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2021
Which kind graphics, that dude they use that laptop do yahoo ��
Re: Doctor Laments As Car Disappears In Abuja Market by KingTom(m): 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
Resurrection212:
Ah I understand your point even when I was able track the bastard and I told police the location of the guy and address police told me they can't travel because of herdsmen.
Dem sef dey fear herdsmen grin grin
Re: Doctor Laments As Car Disappears In Abuja Market by kadiri3(m): 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
Raphael007:
But how is it very easy for them to steal this cars beat my imagination, is it that those cars doesn’t have enough security that’s is so easy for them to steal, my cousins own was stolen in Benin inside church parking lot why he was in the church worshiping.
guy must of those thieves are using magic
Re: Doctor Laments As Car Disappears In Abuja Market by Chinny024(f): 3:26pm On Jun 17, 2021
Grandeeur:
nawa oo
abeg Nairalander!..if Una see the motor oo.. call pls wink
Call which number na..
One just passed my doormot...E resemble am ooo
Re: Doctor Laments As Car Disappears In Abuja Market by cloud(m): 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
lakefist:

If the car is worth it dey will disable the tracker. I heard so from someone. He said magnet could distirt gps signal. I don't know how true.
Not all criminals will be that proactive, besides having a tracker gives one hope and ample time to carry out necessary action if one's car is stolen

1 Like

Re: Doctor Laments As Car Disappears In Abuja Market by lookingfly: 6:43pm On Jun 17, 2021
xreal:
Toyota Corolla is so prone to theft.

I hope it's found.
but y na.....me get Toyota Yaris oooo. So that man fit prevent touching stories.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Laments As Car Disappears In Abuja Market by lookingfly: 6:51pm On Jun 17, 2021
Alex80s:
Could they have stollen the car if it was tracked? Experts advice me.

What is the best way to secure a car from car thiefs?
I think pedal lock works like magic.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Laments As Car Disappears In Abuja Market by Gfskw: 7:22pm On Jun 17, 2021
Oh
Re: Doctor Laments As Car Disappears In Abuja Market by lakefist(m): 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2021
cloud:
Not all criminals will be that proactive, besides having a tracker gives one hope and ample time to carry out necessary action if one's car is stolen

Thanks for this. I av tracker installed but sum1 got me discouraged that it can be disabled with ordinary magnet.
Re: Doctor Laments As Car Disappears In Abuja Market by lakefist(m): 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2021
lookingfly:
I think pedal lock works like magic.

I still do this, even though I av tracker installed.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Laments As Car Disappears In Abuja Market by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 17, 2021
[quote author=Updating9JA post=102803646][/quote] better fo and thank your God you're not dead!
Re: Doctor Laments As Car Disappears In Abuja Market by nymphomaniac(m): 9:18pm On Jun 17, 2021
wolfenstein:
Have u also gone to check road safety offices? Cos that's how I left my car somehwere in lag, by d time I came out, I thought I was watching home video. Car was not at d spot I parked it, I was now measuring d length and breath of where d car parked
cheesy You were choked abi?
Re: Doctor Laments As Car Disappears In Abuja Market by wolfenstein(m): 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2021
nymphomaniac:
cheesy You were choked abi?
Seriously I choke me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Man Thrills Ladies With His “Customised Vehicle” In Enugu. Photos / Car Spotted Carrying Another Car On Nigerian Road (video) / More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.