Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,208 members, 7,963,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 12:28 AM

Nairaland Politics Section Top 10 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Politics Section Top 10 (582 Views)

Nairaland @ 10: 10 Users That Shaped Nairaland Politics Section / Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame 2012 - Grand Finale / Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Politics Section Top 10 by donmexy1: 3:48pm On May 05, 2011
hello guys. ive been on nairaland for while now but i hardly post comments.i just read other peoples comments and cant help but name a few people who i'd consider either heroes or zeroes.altogether they have made nairaland politics section my favourite pastime below are the top 10:

1)BEAF: definately one of my heroes.he is one of the most controversial and interesting characters on nl. An ardent gej supporter who never backs out of an argument.Someone i'd love to meet personally

2)Gbawe: another hero of mine.very articulate in his arguments.never argues without facts.nearly made me vote for buhari/bakare. This is another xter i'd love to meet

3)Kobojunkie:fine lady who to my knowledge has never lost an arguement.always adds spice to any arguement.

4)Ileke idi: omo ekiti kete.you dont want to be on her bad side especially if your against the yoruba race and ekiti kete in particular.she hasnt been so active these days

5)Ezeuche: the igbo version of ileke idi.an advocate of biafra

6)Jarus: another buhari/bakare suppoter and proud son of kwara.makes articulated arguments and seems to remember a lot about politics in his childhood days

7)Becomrich: crazy fella with his maps and permutations.i always wonder if the guy aint on some drugs but love him anyway

coolabu-maryam:not too active a poster.a pro northern activist.disliked her for her comments during the jos crisis but she still makes this forum tick

9)Alh uche/harem: A kanuri born, igbo claiming nice guy.always wants to appear unbiased but it never long before he reveals his true pro northern stance

10)ekt_bear: seems to be a quiet person in nature. starts out sounding ignorant but eventually makes most people arguing with him appear stupid.beaf to me has been his only match so far

so here they are my top ten politics section xters.in the reserves though ive got xters like abagworo, nsiman. jason123, jason2010,obiagu, musa,gen buhari etc

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think It Is Fair The 35% Affirmative Whatever? / Cpc: Pdp’s Arrest Of Our Leadership Imminent / A Piece Of Advice To Rochas Okorocha On Job Creation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.