Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,883 members, 7,879,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 03:23 AM

LSETF Screening And Training - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / LSETF Screening And Training (1105 Views)

Federal Fire Service Shortisted Candidates For Screening And Aptitude Test / FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment / Nigeria Police Force Shortlisted Candidates 2018 For Pre-screening And How To Ch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LSETF Screening And Training by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2021
I jus got an vocational interview invite from Lagos State Employment trust fund (LSETF). before I proceed for it,I will like to the interview likely questions,and if am shortlisted for the 12weeks training, will there be stipends during the process,and if yes,how much is it. I applied for electrical vocation, under construction category. I have a lil job that gives me some money for upkeep,and I need to know if stipends will be paid during this training,as it will be challenging to quit my current job for a training I won't be getting any kinda stipends at all.
Re: LSETF Screening And Training by DaCharis2016: 3:07pm On Jun 17, 2021
If there is any stipend at all I think it will be after the completion of the program.
Re: LSETF Screening And Training by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 17, 2021
Hmmmm, this is critical. Will it be a Monday to Sunday thing
Re: LSETF Screening And Training by olaoyekemi(f): 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2022
I jus got an vocational interview invite from Lagos State Employment trust fund (LSETF). before I proceed for it,I will like to the interview likely questions,and if am shortlisted for the 12weeks training, will there be stipends during the process,and if yes,how much is it. I applied for electrical vocation, under construction category. I have a lil job that gives me some money for upkeep,and I need to know if stipends will be paid during this training,as it will be challenging to quit my current job for a training I won't be getting any kinda stipends at all.
Good evening bro, please did you later attend the training& were you paid. I just got their invite now& will like to make a decision.
Re: LSETF Screening And Training by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 01, 2022
olaoyekemi:

Good evening bro, please did you later attend the training& were you paid. I just got their invite now& will like to make a decision.

Hi were you paid? Please its urgent.

(1) (Reply)

New Vacancy - Corporate Sales Executive / How Student Of ASUU Made 100k Montly Publishing Books She Didn't Write / Pls How Do You Deal With This At A Workplace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.