Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,462 members, 7,917,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:48 AM

I Need A Direct Importer Of Used Iphones I Can Source From And Resell - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need A Direct Importer Of Used Iphones I Can Source From And Resell (482 Views)

I Bought A Direct US Used Iphone Xs. Should I Reset Before Using? / My Friend Mistakenly Verified A Code Sent By An Unknown Source On WhatsApp / Newly Arrived Uk Used Iphones And Samsung Galaxy At Cheap Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Direct Importer Of Used Iphones I Can Source From And Resell by Donwapz(m): 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2021
I am a mobile phone dealer and online marketer.

I need a direct importer who can sell them at good rate to me so I can resell.

If he is in Lagos I will appreciate it.

You can comment your WhatsApp number on the thread or WhatsApp me on 08107992356

I'm very serious about it.

Thanks.
Re: I Need A Direct Importer Of Used Iphones I Can Source From And Resell by Donwapz(m): 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2021
Still in need
Re: I Need A Direct Importer Of Used Iphones I Can Source From And Resell by Bishop1monte(m): 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
Donwapz:
Still in need

I Dey follow you
Re: I Need A Direct Importer Of Used Iphones I Can Source From And Resell by Donwapz(m): 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
Bishop1monte:

I Dey follow you

You need am too?
Re: I Need A Direct Importer Of Used Iphones I Can Source From And Resell by Chrismanuels(m): 5:49pm On Jun 17, 2021
I Need am too
Re: I Need A Direct Importer Of Used Iphones I Can Source From And Resell by Bishop1monte(m): 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2021
Donwapz:

You need am too?

Yes
Re: I Need A Direct Importer Of Used Iphones I Can Source From And Resell by Donwapz(m): 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
Bishop1monte:

Yes

Ok nah

We move.
Re: I Need A Direct Importer Of Used Iphones I Can Source From And Resell by Donwapz(m): 8:31am On Jun 18, 2021
Still sourcing
Re: I Need A Direct Importer Of Used Iphones I Can Source From And Resell by Investorlex(m): 8:48am On Jun 18, 2021
Depends on what kind of deals you need,I could help
Re: I Need A Direct Importer Of Used Iphones I Can Source From And Resell by Bishop1monte(m): 10:15am On Jun 18, 2021
Investorlex:
Depends on what kind of deals you need,I could help

Drop your contact
Re: I Need A Direct Importer Of Used Iphones I Can Source From And Resell by Investorlex(m): 10:22am On Jun 18, 2021
Bishop1monte:

Drop your contact
Re: I Need A Direct Importer Of Used Iphones I Can Source From And Resell by Eyanbahose: 11:27am On Jun 18, 2021
Donwapz:
I am a mobile phone dealer and online marketer.

I need a direct importer who can sell them at good rate to me so I can resell.

If he is in Lagos I will appreciate it.

You can comment your WhatsApp number on the thread or WhatsApp me on 08107992356

I'm very serious about it.

Thanks.
what about someone shipping them to you from abroad nko? Or must the person have shipped it to Nigeria first?
Re: I Need A Direct Importer Of Used Iphones I Can Source From And Resell by Donwapz(m): 11:46am On Jun 18, 2021
Eyanbahose:
what about someone shipping them to you from abroad nko? Or must the person have shipped it to Nigeria first?

Nigeria first. I can ship from abroad
Re: I Need A Direct Importer Of Used Iphones I Can Source From And Resell by Eyanbahose: 11:49am On Jun 18, 2021
Donwapz:

Nigeria first. I can ship from abroad
okay.

(1) (Reply)

Poco M3 Pro 5G / Facebook On Chrome Browser With MTN / Huawei Y9s 128gb/6gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.