Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,220 members, 7,925,801 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 11:33 PM

Phone Shop Owner, Azeez, Stabbed To Death By NURTW Touts In Ibadan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Phone Shop Owner, Azeez, Stabbed To Death By NURTW Touts In Ibadan (1599 Views)

Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) / Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator / Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Shop Owner, Azeez, Stabbed To Death By NURTW Touts In Ibadan by Tokotaya: 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
Phone shop owner, Azeez, stabbed to death by touts in Ibadan (Video)
Deceased just got US visa after waiting for 8 years

A phone shop owner at a popular shopping complex in Iwo Road, Ibadan has been stabbed to death by motor park touts.

The deceased, identified as Rahman Azeez, son of the owner of the complex, known as Alhaja, was stabbed in a fracas that followed an altercation over parking space at the complex.

MSN gathered that trouble started on Wednesday when some suspected members of Oyo State Park Management System (PMS) under the leadership of Mr. Mukaila Lamidi (also known as Auxiliary) parked their buses in front of the complex as usual against long standing protest of shop owners at the complex that the practice of the PMS men was adversely affecting their business.

The park managers reportedly insisted that the spot was most suitable for coordinating their buses.

An attempt by the shop owners to challenge the PMS men or get them to vacate the location resulted in a heated argument that soon escalated to a free-for-all in which the members of the transport union reportedly resorted to using dangerous weapons.

In the process, Azeez also called ‘Baba Ibeji’ by his friends, was allegedly stabbed by one of the PMS men.

Sources say Azeez just secured a visa
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2021/06/17/phone-shop-owner-azeez-stabbed-to-death-by-touts-in-ibadan-video/

Re: Phone Shop Owner, Azeez, Stabbed To Death By NURTW Touts In Ibadan by Mokason288(m): 3:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
Re: Phone Shop Owner, Azeez, Stabbed To Death By NURTW Touts In Ibadan by kellidoo(m): 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Phone Shop Owner, Azeez, Stabbed To Death By NURTW Touts In Ibadan by Fahdiga1: 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2021
Let me not say what's on my mind before they call me a tribalist

1 Like

Re: Phone Shop Owner, Azeez, Stabbed To Death By NURTW Touts In Ibadan by Temmylee01(m): 3:40pm On Jun 17, 2021
Omo rip to the dead embarassed
Re: Phone Shop Owner, Azeez, Stabbed To Death By NURTW Touts In Ibadan by majamajic(m): 3:46pm On Jun 17, 2021
Village people

1 Like

Re: Phone Shop Owner, Azeez, Stabbed To Death By NURTW Touts In Ibadan by Pierocash(m): 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2021
This is senseless. Which normal sensible human will start fighting motor park touts, especially Auxiliary boys?

If you approach them calmly and they refuse,leave them alone. Is it not just for a day?

You can't fight agberos in your business location,you will lose Las Las. They can burn down the whole complex without consequences.

People should learn to just let some things be.

1 Like

Re: Phone Shop Owner, Azeez, Stabbed To Death By NURTW Touts In Ibadan by Tokotaya: 6:35pm On Jun 17, 2021
But if we start applying serious consequences for these acts, there will be a change. First disband the PMS/NURTW guys. Arrest the man who held the blade that killed the guy. Try him and execute him. The others will get sense. We cannot continue living like animals in this country. It's so annoying.
Pierocash:
This is senseless. Which normal sensible human will start fighting motor park touts, especially Auxiliary boys?

If you approach them calmly and they refuse,leave them alone. Is it not just for a day?

You can't fight agberos in your business location,you will lose Las Las. They can burn down the whole complex without consequences.

People should learn to just let some things be.

2 Likes

Re: Phone Shop Owner, Azeez, Stabbed To Death By NURTW Touts In Ibadan by Pierocash(m): 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2021
Tokotaya:
But if we start applying serious consequences for these acts, there will be a change. First disband the PMS/NURTW guys. Arrest the man who held the blade that killed the guy. Try him and execute him. The others will get sense. We cannot continue living like animals in this country. It's so annoying.
so who will arrest them,the same politicians using them? Or same police been controlled by politicians?

We have failed leadership and that is why things like this are happening.

But for the main time, people should learn to let some things be,fighting a gang of government controlled hoodlums is suicide mission,they will kill,destroy ,and burn down properties and nothing will happen.

The best is to let them be,when they are done,they move their idiocy out of the place,and business continues
Re: Phone Shop Owner, Azeez, Stabbed To Death By NURTW Touts In Ibadan by nosiebaba(m): 7:38pm On Jun 17, 2021
A government that claim to have sense use thugs to run their government? Are we not mad?
Re: Phone Shop Owner, Azeez, Stabbed To Death By NURTW Touts In Ibadan by Cokahot: 11:18pm On Jun 17, 2021
I can only challenge an agbero when I'm strapped ot have a bronco knife. Aside that. If I were the shop owner. Shaply I don buy poly bag.pack All those gadgets.japa from back run enter house. The human skin iz so so soft that even a plastic bottle can be used against u. I'm sure he must have been threatening the thugs and all. I do hang around thugs sometimes but when I do,I always drop Rabat.evennif na 5k. Cos when u misbehave na that day u go die put. Why didn't he leave thr b4 all the shi t went down. Fuc k
It's nt by am 5.10 ft or I tall pass u.he no even get body. Leadcity na den of cultists and im sure he was a cultist. Dem use am count scores. I'm shocked that my grey hair for beards no pass 4. Naija stress too much. After spending 11 hrs at immigration. I developed headache and fever. I bone my passport go aous.anytime I ready,I go carry bucket and towel put for booth,arrive immigration office by 3am.baff for thr. I must be nos1 on the list by fire by force. Nonsense
Re: Phone Shop Owner, Azeez, Stabbed To Death By NURTW Touts In Ibadan by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 18, 2021
Azeez or Rahmon?

Anyway, it's a sad time for his loved ones now. May God console them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Were Captured Shooting At Angry Keke Riders In Nnewi (video) / A White Girl Got Beaten Up Mercilessly By A Black Girl / Video: Young Man Caught Performing Sacrifice After Spraying Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.