Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,203 members, 7,887,530 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:11 AM

Is It A Sin - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Sin (19412 Views)

Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” / Is Eternity In Hellfire A Fair Punishment For Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Sin by bestabigaelever(f): 12:23am On Jun 20, 2021
SimplyFacts:

You're funny. There's no need thanking me.
You won't understand

Why are not sleeping yet
Re: Is It A Sin by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 20, 2021
bestabigaelever:

You won't understand

Why are not sleeping yet

I still feel wakeful,,, having had some sleep during daytime.
Re: Is It A Sin by bestabigaelever(f): 12:27am On Jun 20, 2021
SimplyFacts:

I still feel wakeful,,, having had some sleep during daytime.
Ohh
Okay
Re: Is It A Sin by Nature8(m): 4:44am On Jun 20, 2021
rawpadgin:
So, of all the many businesses wey dey this life, na masturbating tools u wan sell

grin
Re: Is It A Sin by akpamfet: 5:13am On Jun 20, 2021
pretydiva:
Open a genuine business. Sale of intimate gadgets is a big NO for me
But you have one in service....mtchwww grin
You go gree
Re: Is It A Sin by oghenetega100(f): 6:20am On Jun 20, 2021
So makeup and trousers and hair dos constitute sin in your Bible I can already tell, you don't read the same Bible I read
MrPRevailer:
Ehh??

Yes it is a sin to sell gadgets that encourage sexual immorality or pleasure, makeup, attachments, weavon, skimpy cloths, "women trousers", alcoholic drinks, cigarettes.
Romans 1:32, 2 Timothy 3:4

If it's genuinely a health product. It may not be sin. You'll should still pray and ask God to lead you

https://t. me/covid19vaccinefatalies
Re: Is It A Sin by almarthins(m): 7:20am On Jun 20, 2021
aidameoryou:

THERE COMES ANOTHER CONFUSED FELLOW.
HIS PURPOSE ISNT TO SELL Love Machine, HIS PURPOSE IS TO DO AND EXCEL, AND EQUALLY BE SUCCESSFUL IN WHATEVER GOOD HE HAS CHOSEN TO EMBARK ON, TO ENJOY HIS LIFE TO THE FULLEST AND TO RESPECT AND REVERE GOD IN HIS LIFE.

AND COMING TO YOUR ASSERTION ABOUT Love Machine AND SILICON DICK, WHAT OTHER PURPOSE OF SEX ASIDES MAKING BABIES IF NOT FOR PLEASURE?
IF GOD DID NOT WANT ME TO GET THAT PLEASURE, HE WOULD NOT HAVE GIVEN ME A DICK OR A VAGINA, AND THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN NOTHING LIKE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE, BUT IT WAS GIVEN TO ME TO EXPLORE SO LONG AS I DO NOT INFRINGE ON OTHERS HAPPINESS.

OKAY LET US REMOVE THE PLEASURE FROM SEX, AND WILL YOU STILL PERFORM SEX

A BLOCKHEADED CONFUSED AFRICAN MAN LIKE YOURSELF CANNOT REASON LOGICALLY, OR EVEN THINK LIKE A REASONABLE HUMAN BEING, OTHER THAN SHOUTING GOD THIS AND GOD THAT EVERYWHERE, BUT STILL YET IS THE SAME JUST LIKE EVERYONE OF US, BUT CLAIMING TO BE DIFFERENT.

SO WITH ALL THESE YOUR DEVIL DECEIVING YOU AND DEVIL NOT DECEIVING YOU, I HAVE A QUESTION TO ASK,
IF THE TRUMPET BLOWS NOW (that is if there is any) WILL YOU BE FLYING TO THE HEAVENS

In the country of the blind, an eye man is the King. You call me "confused" but you re lost. There are things men do this days that are even against nature. Animals don't have gays, lesbian etc. They don't don't use love machines and other form of tools for pleasure making. A man says he wants to selling poison that can two human kind at once and the idea behind is to make business. will you applaud his move?

Man is tripertite being, most of you think there is no life after death. One day you will close eyes in death, and behold another shore existence where you be questioned regarding how you live your life here. I tell you, it will not be funny.

Secondly, it is myopic of you to call another intelligent being like you"block headed". It shows how desperate you re in the quest to sell your opinion. I am saying "no" to your idea because of the things I have seen beyond the physical. Man is not in control of the physical realities, there are forces, entities, wickedbeing manipulating everything. They even go as far as manipulating senses and hormones through what we eat drink and feel. Isaiah 53:1 said " who hath believe our report? Most people don't want to believe. Take it or leave it, the devil profits heavily on your ignorance. You fit get doctorate degree and still be classified "ignoramus".

Lastly, Jesus said, like the days of Noah so shall it be. The people of the time of Noah was mocking him thinking that the flood will never come. It will shock you all very soon. I know the rapture will happen but no all will be raptured because heaven is for the saint of God. Enoch walk with God, and He took him away. Whether you believe it or not. One thing is crystal clear, you have heard it again that the rapture is inevitable.
Re: Is It A Sin by almarthins(m): 7:53am On Jun 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. Sin is disobedience of God's direct commandment. That is simply what sin is. And that which constitutes sin is not arbitrarily defined for us. It is as defined in God's Law and God's Law is absolute with no man having authority to add to or remove components from His Law. undecided

2. Nullify the gravity of masturbation? Well, we have to look at what God's Law said of this to know, right? So what did Jesus Christ,God's Law for us, say of masturbation? undecided

I was privileged to read the book of Enoch, there I discovered that God can be calmly quiet when people don't want him to interfere with their life.
And he can at his own time and will expose the hidden sins if he wants. Lets not pray for God's permissive will, is like a deceptive cameleon.

Perhaps, you read your bible half hearted or try to comprehend his word through your human wisdom or logic. If you apply human wisdom and logic to the Bible it wont give you any result. You need the holy Spirit to interpret certain text. Most are like a coded text.

Whether you use ur hands or use other foreign object to pleasure yourself. Masturbation is masturbation. We may have words for everything today but does it change the nature of the practise. Jesus spoke in accordance with the prevailing sins of that time.

However, prophet Ezekiel wrote something interesting to note.
Ezekiel 16:17- Thou hast also taken thy fair jewels of my gold and of my silver, which I had given thee, and madest to thyself images of men, and didst commit whoredom with them.
Re: Is It A Sin by Ahasco(m): 11:15am On Jun 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Reserved by whom? You? undecided

All you religious folks, just looking for away to punish yourselves for nothing

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin by aidameoryou: 11:17am On Jun 20, 2021
almarthins:

In the country of the blind, an eye man is the King. You call me "confused" but you re lost. There are things men do this days that are even against nature. Animals don't have gays, lesbian etc. They don't don't use love machines and other form of tools for pleasure making. A man says he wants to selling poison that can two human kind at once and the idea behind is to make business. will you applaud his move?

Man is tripertite being, most of you think there is no life after death. One day you will close eyes in death, and behold another shore existence where you be questioned regarding how you live your life here. I tell you, it will not be funny.

Secondly, it is myopic of you to call another intelligent being like you"block headed". It shows how desperate you re in the quest to sell your opinion. I am saying "no" to your idea because of the things I have seen beyond the physical. Man is not in control of the physical realities, there are forces, entities, wickedbeing manipulating everything. They even go as far as manipulating senses and hormones through what we eat drink and feel. Isaiah 53:1 said " who hath believe our report? Most people don't want to believe. Take it or leave it, the devil profits heavily on your ignorance. You fit get doctorate degree and still be classified "ignoramus".

Lastly, Jesus said, like the days of Noah so shall it be. The people of the time of Noah was mocking him thinking that the flood will never come. It will shock you all very soon. I know the rapture will happen but no all will be raptured because heaven is for the saint of God. Enoch walk with God, and He took him away. Whether you believe it or not. One thing is crystal clear, you have heard it again that the rapture is inevitable.

firstly, i do not know how dumb you can be to equate selling poison (that kills) to someone exploring their pleasure in any form or any way and in any aspect.
and secondly, you have started by bringing up conspiracies and theories that have been sold to you, and without thinking with your brains, you have swallowed everything as you want to.

again what if you die today, and there is nothing anywhere to know anything just like you when you were never born, what proof is it that you have rather than what you hear and what you think you have known

and equally i ask you the question again, if the trumpet is to be blown today, will you be flying to the heavens,
and once again to think about it like a sensible human being, so we will die and go to heaven to sing and praise God eternally, doing what again
would not that be boring

so people who are atheists and countries that do not know anything about God will all perish in hell and because you think you know God and that you know the scriptures, you will be going to be in the right hand of God

when once you have indoctrinated yourself to anything whatsoever, then it can manipulate your metaphysical as it wills.
so be realistic and stop wallowing in whatever is it that you think IS.

Lastly in believe in God, i believe there is something above me, and which looks on my life because i do not know how i came to this world, and that i will do everything possible to live good and that is all.
Re: Is It A Sin by pretydiva(f): 12:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
akpamfet:

But you have one in service....mtchwww grin
You go gree
Try get sense. E get why
Re: Is It A Sin by almarthins(m): 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
aidameoryou:

firstly, i do not know how dumb you can be to equate selling poison (that kills) to someone exploring their pleasure in any form or any way and in any aspect.
and secondly, you have started by bringing up conspiracies and theories that have been sold to you, and without thinking with your brains, you have swallowed everything as you want to.

again what if you die today, and there is nothing anywhere to know anything just like you when you were never born, what proof is it that you have rather than what you hear and what you think you have known

and equally i ask you the question again, if the trumpet is to be blown today, will you be flying to the heavens,
and once again to think about it like a sensible human being, so we will die and go to heaven to sing and praise God eternally, doing what again
would not that be boring

so people who are atheists and countries that do not know anything about God will all perish in hell and because you think you know God and that you know the scriptures, you will be going to be in the right hand of God

when once you have indoctrinated yourself to anything whatsoever, then it can manipulate your metaphysical as it wills.
so be realistic and stop wallowing in whatever is it that you think IS.

Lastly in believe in God, i believe there is something above me, and which looks on my life because i do not know how i came to this world, and that i will do everything possible to live good and that is all.

Must you insult some one to make a point. Politeness is just to hard for you to express. It is beta for you to speak of what you understand than what you don't. Even babalawo will tell you there are things you don't see but exist. I don't really want to go into paranormal and legality of principalities, it is beyond the understanding of men that are taking over by carnality. I have documented alot in my research. The things you people play with physically have spiritual consequence here after. Any sin is poison to your soul. You can go ahead and keep playing smart with words to justify and sooth ur heart.

My advice to op is don't sell those(sex tools) things because of money. Find another business.once you close your eyes here, over there is another serious issue entirely. We may be in the dispensation of Grace but not in the dispensation of absolute ignorance.

Lastly, don't mind this one.
Re: Is It A Sin by Kobojunkie: 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
almarthins:

Whether you use ur hands or use other foreign object to pleasure yourself. Masturbation is masturbation. We may have words for everything today but does it change the nature of the practise. Jesus spoke in accordance with the prevailing sins of that time.

However, prophet Ezekiel wrote something interesting to note.
Ezekiel 16:17- Thou hast also taken thy fair jewels of my gold and of my silver, which I had given thee, and madest to thyself images of men, and didst commit whoredom with them.
1. But you have still yet to establish the first, which is , Did Jesus Christ declare masturbation a sin in the Kingdom of God? undecided

Sin is not arbitrarily defined that you would keep attempting to wind your way around making this seem a sin. Is it declared a sin by Jesus Christ or is it not? undecided

2. Leave Ezekiel where He belongs and focus on the issue at hand. undecided
Re: Is It A Sin by aidameoryou: 1:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
almarthins:

Must you insult some one to make a point. Politeness is just to hard for you to express. It is beta for you to speak of what you understand than what you don't. Even babalawo will tell you there are things you don't see but exist. I don't really want to go into paranormal and legality of principalities, it is beyond the understanding of men that are taking over by carnality. I have documented alot in my research. The things you people play with physically have spiritual consequence here after. Any sin is poison to your soul. You can go ahead and keep playing smart with words to justify and sooth ur heart.

My advice to op is don't sell those(sex tools) things because of money. Find another business.once you close your eyes here, over there is another serious issue entirely. We may be in the dispensation of Grace but not in the dispensation of absolute ignorance.

another pointless and conspiracy scribble to maneuver the ignorance, but its all good as i know that from now till tomorrow, that you will always try to conjure up conspiracies and incoherent theories that has no base to cover up your psyche.

stay good tho, and lastly stop living in delusion, as this is soooo soooo predominant in the black mans head, and yet the black man just like yourself with all his supposed knowledge of GOD and the supposed knowledge of the deeper things of the metaphysical, spiritual, psychological, and all round still yet....

1. cannot and have not had the majority of them invent anything that has been meaningful and problem solving to the world we live in,

2. do not have most of the best social amenities in the whole world,

3. do not have the number of rich people in the whole world,

3. still in bondage of perceived powers that BE, born, incubated and grown in their heads.

4. still has been needing the most support from the people who they think do not know GOD.

5. still has the most destitute and needy ones amongst us

6. Can still die just like the ones who they think does not know the deepest of the deep, even sometimes we die miserably as opposed to the
ones who we think do not know the deepest things of God.

7. Has the most churches and worship centers, but all troop there to pray and get visa and travel to countries that sometimes has minimal
worship centers.

OR HAVE YOU NOT THOUGHT ABOUT ALL THESE ALL YOU KNOW IS IT SHOUTING AMEN AMEN AND ALLELUIA AND SHOUTING GOD GOD GOD
MY PEOPLE PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE, DO NOT YOU KNOW THESE

and i ask, what then is the purpose of knowing all these brouhaha like this your statement here (I have documented alot in my research. The things you people play with physically have spiritual consequence here after.)

what is the reason for knowing all these if these cannot and have not bettered your life in a ways that you simply need to engage your intellect, or are you the first person to know and document all those unknowable things that you claim to have documented

wouldnt you wish to not know all these and live like those people whom you crave to be in their countries, rather thank supposedly knowing all these you claim to know, and still live and die in perpetual bondage and shackles of the unknown

i ask again, and you have dodged the question like a plague.... but i will ask one more time ....
with all these knowledge of yours, if the trumpet sounds now or the so-called rapture comes now, will you be going to the heaven and sit on the right hand of God, and i will be staying here or going down

and one last input, if you are really sure that you could be going to sit at the right hand of God afterwards, why not go now and meet him, of what use is your hustle and bustle here, if you will still be burdened with the uncertainty of falling into temptation/committing sin everyday

and if we all know for a fact that you are not taking anything of which you worked from here on earth to anywhere after.

and when we all know for a fact that at the end, with all your (documented alot in my research. The things you people play with physically have spiritual consequence here after) that with all your perceived knowledge, you cannot cure death and you will surely go one day, maybe today, maybe tomorrow, maybe the next.

so why not go today, and meet the almighty God in heaven, or are you going to scribble another epistle for me to diverge your ignorance AND THAT IS THE DELUSION I AM TALKING ABOUT
Re: Is It A Sin by aidameoryou: 1:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
almarthins:

and meanwhile, i am not asking for your reply, i just want you to reason with y'all heads, there are reasons that you have thinking brains, and they are not meant for fancy.
SIMPLY STOP LIVING IN DELUSIONS, YOU WILL SURELY HAVE A MORE PRODUCTIVE LIFE HERE IN THIS LIFE AND SURELY GOD WILL BE VERY HAPPY WITH YOU IF YOU REALLY ARE PRODUCTIVE IN THIS LIFE THAT HE GAVE TO YOU...

MEANING THAT GOD WILL BE VERY DELIGHTED AND SATISFIED, IF YOU REALLY ADD VALUE TO THIS WORLD AND BEING BENEFICIAL TO HELPING OF LIVES THROUGH INNOVATIONS WHATSOEVER, RATHER THAN THINKING THAT ITS BY SHOUTING GOD, GOD, GOD 24HRS OF THE DAY, AND CLAIMING TO MAKE RESEARCH AND DOCUMENT KNOWING GOD AND KNOWING HIS WAYS.

GOD DOESNT NEED YOU TO MAKE A CASE STUDY OF HIM, OR MAKE HIM A PROJECT TOPIC, IT IS NOT HIS PURPOSE FOR YOU IN THIS YOUR EXISTENCE.

LASTLY AND IMPORTANTLY, I AM NOT ASKING FOR YOUR REPLY, WHAT I ASK IS SIMPLY TO USE YOUR HEAD.
Re: Is It A Sin by almarthins(m): 3:02pm On Jun 20, 2021
[s]
aidameoryou:

another pointless and conspiracy scribble to maneuver the ignorance, but its all good as i know that from now till tomorrow, that you will always try to conjure up conspiracies and incoherent theories that has no base to cover up your psyche.

stay good tho, and lastly stop living in delusion, as this is soooo soooo predominant in the black mans head, and yet the black man just like yourself with all his supposed knowledge of GOD and the supposed knowledge of the deeper things of the metaphysical, spiritual, psychological, and all round still yet....

1. cannot and have not had the majority of them invent anything that has been meaningful and problem solving to the world we live in,

2. do not have most of the best social amenities in the whole world,

3. do not have the number of rich people in the whole world,

3. still in bondage of perceived powers that BE, born, incubated and grown in their heads.

4. still has been needing the most support from the people who they think do not know GOD.

5. still has the most destitute and needy ones amongst us

6. Can still die just like the ones who they think does not know the deepest of the deep, even sometimes we die miserably as opposed to the
ones who we think do not know the deepest things of God.

7. Has the most churches and worship centers, but all troop there to pray and get visa and travel to countries that sometimes has minimal
worship centers.

OR HAVE YOU NOT THOUGHT ABOUT ALL THESE ALL YOU KNOW IS IT SHOUTING AMEN AMEN AND ALLELUIA AND SHOUTING GOD GOD GOD
MY PEOPLE PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE, DO NOT YOU KNOW THESE

and i ask, what then is the purpose of knowing all these brouhaha like this your statement here (I have documented alot in my research. The things you people play with physically have spiritual consequence here after.)

what is the reason for knowing all these if these cannot and have not bettered your life in a ways that you simply need to engage your intellect, or are you the first person to know and document all those unknowable things that you claim to have documented

wouldnt you wish to not know all these and live like those people whom you crave to be in their countries, rather thank supposedly knowing all these you claim to know, and still live and die in perpetual bondage and shackles of the unknown

i ask again, and you have dodged the question like a plague.... but i will ask one more time ....
with all these knowledge of yours, if the trumpet sounds now or the so-called rapture comes now, will you be going to the heaven and sit on the right hand of God, and i will be staying here or going down

and one last input, if you are really sure that you could be going to sit at the right hand of God afterwards, why not go now and meet him, of what use is your hustle and bustle here, if you will still be burdened with the uncertainty of falling into temptation/committing sin everyday

and if we all know for a fact that you are not taking anything of which you worked from here on earth to anywhere after.

and when we all know for a fact that at the end, with all your (documented alot in my research. The things you people play with physically have spiritual consequence here after) that with all your perceived knowledge, you cannot cure death and you will surely go one day, maybe today, maybe tomorrow, maybe the next.

so why not go today, and meet the almighty God in heaven, or are you going to scribble another epistle for me to diverge your ignorance AND THAT IS THE DELUSION I AM TALKING ABOUT
[/s]
Re: Is It A Sin by almarthins(m): 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
aidameoryou:

and meanwhile, i am not asking for your reply, i just want you to reason with y'all heads, there are reasons that you have thinking brains, and they are not meant for fancy.
SIMPLY STOP LIVING IN DELUSIONS, YOU WILL SURELY HAVE A MORE PRODUCTIVE LIFE HERE IN THIS LIFE AND SURELY GOD WILL BE VERY HAPPY WITH YOU IF YOU REALLY ARE PRODUCTIVE IN THIS LIFE THAT HE GAVE TO YOU...

MEANING THAT GOD WILL BE VERY DELIGHTED AND SATISFIED, IF YOU REALLY ADD VALUE TO THIS WORLD AND BEING BENEFICIAL TO HELPING OF LIVES THROUGH INNOVATIONS WHATSOEVER, RATHER THAN THINKING THAT ITS BY SHOUTING GOD, GOD, GOD 24HRS OF THE DAY, AND CLAIMING TO MAKE RESEARCH AND DOCUMENT KNOWING GOD AND KNOWING HIS WAYS.

GOD DOESNT NEED YOU TO MAKE A CASE STUDY OF HIM, OR MAKE HIM A PROJECT TOPIC, IT IS NOT HIS PURPOSE FOR YOU IN THIS YOUR EXISTENCE.

LASTLY AND IMPORTANTLY, I AM NOT ASKING FOR YOUR REPLY, WHAT I ASK IS SIMPLY TO USE YOUR HEAD.

Each time I meet pple like it reenforces fact that God will not change his plan for the destruction of wicked. The scribe and Pharisees well just well spoken and read like you. Yet, Jesus proclaim woe to them.

Poverty is for those who sit back and expect God to do for them everything. They forgot that God cursed the ground for man's sake. Once you are born a man, you re not going to find it easy.

I don't ow you any further comment too. Do as you please. I am nt God that will judge.
Re: Is It A Sin by almarthins(m): 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. But you have still yet to establish the first, which is , Did Jesus Christ declare masturbation a sin in the Kingdom of God? undecided

Sin is not arbitrarily defined that you would keep attempting to wind your way around making this seem a sin. Is it declared a sin by Jesus Christ or is it not? undecided

Matt 5:17
" Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil."
Now that is Jesus speaking, he never spoke against any of the prophet. Therefore, the laws given by the prophets are not void.

Luke 16:29
"Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them."
Again that is Jesus telling the story of Lazarus and the rich man. He didn't oppose any of the minor or major prophets revealed laws or instructions. The people of Jesus time where not sexually perverse like our generation. However, if you search the scripture deeply you will be amazed to find most of the sins committed now are not really new. The only difference between Jesus time and our time is that, these sins are now being committed globally and freely.
A time will come in this country that even gay will be walking freely, and it won't be long anymore.
Re: Is It A Sin by Kobojunkie: 3:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
almarthins:

Matt 5:17
" Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil."
Now that is Jesus speaking, he never spoke against any of the prophet. Therefore, the laws given by the prophets are not void.

Luke 16:29
"Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them."
Again that is Jesus telling the story of Lazarus and the rich man. He didn't oppose any of the minor or major prophets revealed laws or instructions. The people of Jesus time where not sexually perverse like our generation. However, if you search the scripture deeply you will be amazed to find most of the sins committed now are not really new. The only difference between Jesus time and our time is that, these sins are now being committed globally and freely.
A time will come in this country that even gay will be walking freely, and it won't be long anymore.

Again...
Kobojunkie:

Where is this sin defined in the New Law which those of us of gentile birth are bound to? undecided
Re: Is It A Sin by aidameoryou: 3:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
almarthins:

Each time I meet pple like it reenforces fact that God will not change his plan for the destruction of wicked. The scribe and Pharisees well just well spoken and read like you. Yet, Jesus proclaim woe to them.

Poverty is for those who sit back and expect God to do for them everything. They forgot that God cursed the ground for man's sake. Once you are born a man, you re not going to find it easy.

I don't ow you any further comment too. Do as you please. I am nt God that will judge.

Each time I meet pple like it reenforces fact that God will not change his plan for the destruction of wicked....yes righteous man, God will not destroy you, you are surely the right hand man of GOD.

firstly you have continued dodging my question like a disease, and secondly each time i ask you a question, you have totally refused to answer.

you couldn't back anything up with any existential or real life factor or any day to day example, other than cooking up things that you do not even understand, keep been confused sha, even God cannot help you. trust me.

and i ask you another question, assuming it is me that you are referring to as the wicked that God will destroy, what exactly have i done to incure such destruction IF not that engaged you in what you believe but cannot prove reasonably.
what did i do to deserve such, the ANSWER is that you will cook up another theory you know nothing about to back it up.

i have given you real life and everyday senario of whatever i talk about, but its a NONO from you all these while, and that explains the brain of y'all fanatically and fantastically confused, emptyheaded black men all over the place preaching GOD, GOD, GOD.
Re: Is It A Sin by aidameoryou: 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2021
almarthins:
[s][/s]

what you do very well is go about cancelling my whole quotings, as if it changes a thing, or as if it thwarts the fact that you are simply a confused and deluded follower of GOD.
Keep canceling it sha, thats only what you can win at, instead of been realistic with your mentions.
Re: Is It A Sin by almarthins(m): 4:04pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again... Where is this sin defined in the New Law which those of us of gentile birth are bound to? undecided

To be more honest with you, you have no point. The new law only abolished the sacrifice of animal for remission of sin. If dont feel like the word spoken by God through his prophet are invalid by the so call new law which doesn't nullify the " thou shall not". Then do whatever your flesh n heart dictate to you.
Re: Is It A Sin by Kobojunkie: 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2021
almarthins:

To be more honest with you, you have no point. The new law only abolished the sacrifice of animal for remission of sin. If dont feel like the word spoken by God through his prophet are invalid by the so call new law which doesn't nullify the " thou shall not". Then do whatever your flesh n heart dictate to you.
Where in the New Covenant is it stated that the new Law only abolished the sacrifice of animals for remission of sins? undecided

Provide reference for the claim in bold please. undecided
Re: Is It A Sin by Kobojunkie: 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ahasco:

All you religious folks, just looking for away to punish yourselves for nothing
Dude, you brought hell into this, not me! undecided
Re: Is It A Sin by almarthins(m): 4:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
aidameoryou:

Each time I meet pple like it reenforces fact that God will not change his plan for the destruction of wicked....yes righteous man, God will not destroy you, you are surely the right hand man of GOD.

firstly you have continued dodging my question like a disease, and secondly each time i ask you a question, you have totally refused to answer.

you couldn't back anything up with any existential or real life factor or any day to day example, other than cooking up things that you do not even understand, keep been confused sha, even God cannot help you. trust me.

and i ask you another question, assuming it is me that you are referring to as the wicked that God will destroy, what exactly have i done to incure such destruction IF not that engaged you in what you believe but cannot prove reasonably.
what did i do to deserve such, the ANSWER is that you will cook up another theory you know nothing about to back it up.

i have given you real life and everyday senario of whatever i talk about, but its a NONO from you all these while, and that explains the brain of y'all fanatically and fantastically confused, emptyheaded black men all over the place preaching GOD, GOD, GOD.

Any man that stand with the truth is a fanatic. Whether you believe in God or not is totally at you own will to decide. Even a fetish babalawo believes there is almighty God. You need to come face to face with situations that defile all logic and explanation for you think otherwise. There are things I can not discuss publicly with people because they will assume "Insanity".

Secondly, I don't mean your re the wicked one but you speak like an atheist. Well, it is no problem at all.
Re: Is It A Sin by almarthins(m): 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Where in the New Covenant is it stated that the new Law only abolished the sacrifice of animals for remission of sins? undecided

Heb 7:27
Who needeth not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people's: for this he did once, when he offered up himself.
Re: Is It A Sin by Kobojunkie: 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
almarthins:

Heb 7:27
Who needeth not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people's: for this he did once, when he offered up himself.
I see we may need God's Law 101 tips here...

Where in the Bible is the Old Covenant Law of Moses defined for us? undecided

Where in the Bible is the New Covenant Law of the Kingdom of God defined? undecided

If God's Law does not declare a thing sin, does anyone have authority to add such any idea to God's Law in any way or form? undecided

If God's Law declares a thing a sin, does any man have authority of any kind to change or remove that which God has declared in His Law? undecided
Re: Is It A Sin by aidameoryou: 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2021
almarthins:

Any man that stand with the truth is a fanatic. Whether you believe in God or not is totally at you own will to decide. Even a fetish babalawo believes there is almighty God. You need to come face to face with situations that defile all logic and explanation for you think otherwise. There are things I can not discuss publicly with people because they will assume "Insanity".

Secondly, I don't mean your re the wicked one but you speak like an atheist. Well, it is no problem at all.

i have given you facts on facts, but you are still stuck with babalawo believes in God too at every time.
be assured, i believe in God 100%, and i do not think you even know God more than i do.... i went to the seminary, mind you.
and i have been an altar boy for years,
tbh you really have nothing to engage me with other than what you you are still confused about, and at this point, i refuse to reply you any further, as you really lack total understanding of what you believe in just like our other african brothers that have been stuffed with religion in their brains, and as such, confused religion with TOTAL LACK OF REASONING (meaning that when you think yu have known God, you totally become an illiterate to any other thing even the simplest of reasonings and therefore completely rubbishing the use of the brain which the lord GOD gave to us, rendering it absolutely uzeless.
and most mind blowlingly, do not know when and where to involve GOD and where not to involve God.

everything for an african man must somehow be attached to religious conspiracy theory (but they will not call God to come and satisfy their wives on the bed)... so saddening this is, and we must try to eradicate this in any little way that we can.

LAST TIME YOU WILL BE READING FROM ME....BYE, PLEASE PRAY FOR WISDOM, THIS IS VERY NECCESSARY
Re: Is It A Sin by almarthins(m): 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I see we may need God's Law 101 tips here...

Where in the Bible is the Old Covenant Law of Moses defined for us? undecided

Where in the Bible is the New Covenant Law of the Kingdom of God defined? undecided

If God's Law does not declare a thing sin, does anyone have authority to add such any idea to God's Law in any way or form? undecided

If God's Law declares a thing a sin, does any man have authority of any kind to change or remove that which God has declared in His Law? undecided

I am not surprise that you more willing to rubbish the facts before you. Just because you enjoy what you re doing. You can continue to make mockery of it.
Re: Is It A Sin by aidameoryou: 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:

MY BRO LET THIS GUY ALMARTINS OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS TO GO,
GO THROUGH OUR REPLIES, AND JUST KNOW THAT THIS GUY IS ONE OF THE CONFUSED LOTS AMONG US HIDING UNDER THE GUISE OF HAVING RECEIVED AND KNOWN CHRIST AND GOD
Re: Is It A Sin by almarthins(m): 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2021
aidameoryou:

i have given you facts on facts, but you are still stuck with babalawo believes in God too at every time.
be assured, i believe in God 100%, and i do not think you even know God more than i do.... i went to the seminary, mind you.
and i have been an altar boy for years,
tbh you really have nothing to engage me with other than what you you are still confused about, and at this point, i refuse to reply you any further, as you really lack total understanding of what you believe in just like our other african brothers that have been stuffed with religion in their brains, and as such, confused religion with TOTAL LACK OF REASONING (meaning that when you think yu have known God, you totally become an illiterate to any other thing even the simplest of reasonings and therefore completely rubbishing the use of the brain which the lord GOD gave to us, rendering it absolutely uzeless.
and most mind blowlingly, do not know when and where to involve GOD and where not to involve God.

everything for an african man must somehow be attached to religious conspiracy theory (but they will not call God to come and satisfy their wives on the bed)... so saddening this is, and we must try to eradicate this in any little way that we can.

LAST TIME YOU WILL BE READING FROM ME....BYE, PLEASE PRAY FOR WISDOM, THIS IS VERY NECCESSARY

You re more confuse. Certain thing work around universal law eg the law of sowing n reaping. Is like saying what is 1+1. Do you expect me to waste my time answering smtin that is as simple as that.

I am asking to accept what I am telling you, so don't waste anytime with me.
Re: Is It A Sin by Kobojunkie: 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2021
almarthins:

I am not surprise that you more willing to rubbish the facts before you. Just because you enjoy what you re doing. You can continue to make mockery of it.
You call what you posted fact? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Effortlessly Break Out Of Addictions / Is A Prayerless Christian Really A Powerless Christian? / Photos From David Oyedepo's 62nd birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.