Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,536 members, 7,972,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 09:19 PM

Pregnant Lady Needs Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant Lady Needs Help (163 Views)

Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos / Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) / Pregnant Lady Slumps And Dies At BRT Terminal In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Lady Needs Help by Itshallbewell: 7:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
By God who created heaven and earth and who also created me, am here kneeling praying and begging all and anyone who come across this to please save my life my husband ran away during the early stage of my pregnancy please I need care I need attention I need money to buy my baby things and I need money for delivery. All hope is lost I need help am almost due to give birth please all the mothers in the house you know the pain am passing through right now please help me.
Re: Pregnant Lady Needs Help by Itshallbewell: 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2021
Itshallbewell:
By God who created heaven and earth and who also created me, am here kneeling praying and begging all and anyone who come across this to please save my life my husband ran away during the early stage of my pregnancy please I need care I need attention I need money to buy my baby things and I need money for delivery. All hope is lost I need help am almost due to give birth please all the mothers in the house you know the pain am passing through right now please help me.
please arrested me or ban me if you verify am lying I beg on all of you my life depends on whatever you decide now please.

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus Circulated Unnoticed In Bats For Decades, Study Says / Sai Yoga Rishikesh Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh / Why The Fat We Eat Is The Key To Sustained Weight Loss And Vibrant Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.