Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,825 members, 7,872,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:35 PM

Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? (30767 Views)

Nigeria Doesn't Have Players In Chelsea, Man Utd: Rohr Takes Dig At Super Eagles / Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium / Ronaldo Doesn't Have The Record, I Do - Gyan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by money121(m): 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lilpen3758:
My friends are steady bashing me about being anti-social that I don't watch football and I don't play football and I like being on my own too much which is true but the thing is that I enjoy being on my own is that weird?? undecided
Mafo am with u

1 Like

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lilpen3758:
My friends are steady bashing me about being anti-social that I don't watch football and I don't play football and I like being on my own too much which is true but the thing is that I enjoy being on my own is that weird?? undecided
You're not alone

1 Like

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by tunary(m): 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
Asquare84:
What benefits will you derive from watching football, when european are cashing out big
some people do bet on it so they watch to know the capability of each club
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by Oracleforce: 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
To some guys, watching football is always for their spare time while Football watching and predicting the games is what some guys do for their living. The choice is Yours
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by oluplus(m): 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
wallrichy:
You aren't weird my guy. I am 100% the same. I love to watch good football games if opportune to do so but not going out of my way to watch a football game or go to a watching center. I would rather stay alone and listen to Aljazeera or CNN or opt for CBS TV...and if not, I just kuku stay on my alone and enjoy my solitude and mental balance. No qualms no headache and In my solitude, I sometime gets motivated to new ideas of business or ideas that enhances my business also. Lastly, I also enjoy reading Novels and world dictionary....Encyclopedia.....i am a freak of this....especially countries history and peoples biographies..Try it and see the world from a new perspective...

You can stream it on your phone. Considering the insecurity in the nation, I won't advise anyone to visit viewing centre for now
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by highchief1: 3:21pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lilpen3758:
no oo we plenty o.i no Dey watch Tv at all except news.i never go cinema ones.i play music a lot.na stages of life u can’t be thinking of how to conquer life and be spending hours watching tv

1 Like

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by ProphetJeroboam: 3:21pm On Jun 20, 2021
I was just like you until I picked a club and stylishly started supporting them small small. Before you know it I started getting emotional and restless when my team loses. Imagine how I felt when Liverpool came from behind to trash Barcelona, Real Madrid constantly eating us in El Classico matches, bottling of important La liga Matches by my club and the 8:2 disaster. Now I hate Lewandolski and Bayern Munich and I want to see them hurt just like they have hurt me. I had an orgasm when PSG was eliminated by Man City and I lost appetite and libido when Chelshit won the CL. Football is interesting bro. No jokes. Don’t feel special cos you can’t enjoy it.

2 Likes

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by Uncleodi(m): 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lilpen3758:

You are not alone bro

1 Like

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by olmoRoc: 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
No, you aren't. I've completely lost any interest in watching football over the years.

1 Like

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by Davny(m): 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
Quite some weird comments here, na chelsea, man u
Etc dey give men joy steady, the banter it brings, at least during that 90 minutes, you don't think about 9ja wahala and it takes the edge off. Problems too many for this country joor
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by tunary(m): 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lilpen3758:
There are so many guys out there similar to you on this, I don't watch football as well and it's normal. Everybody with his choice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by Slynation(m): 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
As for me, I'm a fan of Sports, any type for that matter but you see football....!! Football is life, my weekend is now boring due to lack of live football matches, One thing about football is the connection it brings, the love, the unity even among enemies, the opposition banters makes it more interesting and intriguing... It's just more than a sport....!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by SeriouslySense(m): 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
haha, i watch crime and investigation to understand crime, we humans are capable of hurtful things, so its good to watch but if the criminals are watching they may adapt.

PenuelFarms:
Then just focus on your own interest or sport.
Everywhere I find myself, I am always the only person that would prefer crime investigation channel to movie channels.
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by Rick9(m): 3:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
You aren't the only one
Watching football to me is stressful. .

2 Likes

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
Demigod22:
I don't like watching sports, I enjoyed entertainment like music videos, top notch movies, comedies, watching news, and reading.
There's time for everything, yes
But the point here is you can't force yourself to do what you don't like, if you don't like soccer, there are other thing you definitely like, soccer is over rated.
In USA, NFA is the most popular sport there, many of them don't like soccer. Soccer is referred to as European sport.

2 Likes

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by Map1(m): 3:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
OSDD:
You well so?

Better start watching football
can you tell me the benefits
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by oviexcels(m): 3:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
How you take dey relax/enjoy yourself for this Buhari tenure without football shock me oooo

1 Like

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by egunna(m): 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
illicit:
Same here

I don't play it, I don't watch it because I don't even understand it

o boy, I can't imagine this right now

1 Like

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by Holamilekan97(m): 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
Your choice bruh..I don dey support Chelsea since 2003! Mehnnnnn football sweet o.
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
Cybertext:

Americans call it soccer, football in America is more like Rugby (with helmet and shoulder pad)

British call football, football... They're believed to have invented the sport (though very debate able) .

Sorry, I meant Americans call it soccer while British call it football.

It was a mixup.
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by SeriouslySense(m): 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
Don't worry, look for what you like doing and others that like doing it too, you, can go to the football field just to socialize with friends.

You may like drawing, singing, dancing, mechanics, or gardens, or carpentry or electronics.

Don't mind anyone, focus on your areas of interest.

Lilpen3758:

1 Like

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by habiham: 3:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
You don't have much interest while I don't have any interest
Lilpen3758:

2 Likes

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by egunna(m): 3:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
GregJo:

Wtf is American soccer?
rugby
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by saintade01(m): 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
We plenty here.

Only during world cup or nation's cup.
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by winner37(m): 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
Am also the one too ..
I have not interest on football but here is much interest on valley ball and Baseball too.
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by Deerock(m): 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
People be saying they focus in making money.
But playing bet9ja is 2 in 1.

Following up on football and making money as well..
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by Princeton92(m): 3:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
Me too.... No be only you waka come my brother, I dunno why most guys make one feel gay or like a lady for not liking football much.

The fact remains I love other sports than just football as I like unique things cause I'm UNIQUE grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by cedricksly: 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lilpen3758:
much interest you said... My own interest rate na minus - 200%

1 Like

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by TolaniLuv: 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lilpen3758:

You’re either a Pisces or Aries! Probably born in feb or March @lilpen3758

1 Like

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by OBoy50: 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
angry
Watching football.....an act of joblessness for lazy Nigerian youth/yiut

1 Like

Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by SeriouslySense(m): 3:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
I don't enjoy football cheesy cheesy cheesy, i rather, run and shout with all my lungs.
Re: Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? by pahars(m): 3:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
This statement of money making thing in Nigeria is quite annoying.Nothing stops you from watching anything you like as long as everything is done in moderation. It is only in Nigeria everyone keeps talking about making money at the expense of enjoying what gives you joy.Life no get duplicate, do anything that makes you happy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

"Messi Could Stay" - His Father Says After Meeting Barcelona Board / Serena Williams Unveils Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) / Salima Mukansanga: The First Female AFCON Referee (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.