Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,335 members, 7,904,342 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 12:12 PM

How To Link Your NIN To Your Glo Mobile Numbers Eaily - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Link Your NIN To Your Glo Mobile Numbers Eaily (10687 Views)

How To Unblock And Link Your NIN To Your MTN, Glo, Airtel And 9mobile Number / How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) / How To Setup Your Glo APN Settings For Fast Browsing 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Link Your NIN To Your Glo Mobile Numbers Eaily by jacoik(m): 7:54am On Jun 18, 2021
nijaomegacode:
Where is isa black panther?
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear ehhhh mad people full this forum no be small
Re: How To Link Your NIN To Your Glo Mobile Numbers Eaily by jacoik(m): 7:57am On Jun 18, 2021
ICTWeb:
Do people actually still link their nin? Wahala for who still does that. I am waiting for the day they will block my line. I have already bought US number. That I will be using and no more nigeria Sim.
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear crazy people full this forum no be small. USA number in naija?
Re: How To Link Your NIN To Your Glo Mobile Numbers Eaily by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 18, 2021
KingZaddy:
When

With all the evidence against that Patami of a man, you still want to do NIN? Make una wake up for this country abeg.

They are not blocking any line. It's not done anywhere in the world. Y'all should stop allowing this con men to manipulate you all.
Re: How To Link Your NIN To Your Glo Mobile Numbers Eaily by Walkee: 8:13am On Jun 18, 2021
Isobug:
Is that why you people don't want to let somebody make call in peace with your nonsense NIN link information before connecting the person to the Call.
That thing is annoying especially when you're in emergency, GLO will still have to repeat an information they have given prior to connecting the previous call. Please learn from other Networks, they do theirs once per day, before connecting the first call of the day for each Subscriber. GLO will have to repeat their own over and over again, waisting people's time unnecessarily.
Please take down that long epistle of NIN-link information before calls, Glo Costumers are complaining not just few
Airtel do it all the time. I don't even put my phone on my ear for at least 15 secs. They're just foolish

1 Like

Re: How To Link Your NIN To Your Glo Mobile Numbers Eaily by KingZaddy(m): 8:25am On Jun 18, 2021
michaelpop50:

With all the evidence against that Patami of a man, you still want to do NIN? Make una wake up for this country abeg.

They are not blocking any line. It's not done anywhere in the world. Y'all should stop allowing this con men to manipulate you all.
I didn't do NIN and I don't even plan on doing it

1 Like

Re: How To Link Your NIN To Your Glo Mobile Numbers Eaily by ICTWeb: 9:20am On Jun 18, 2021
jacoik:
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear crazy people full this forum no be small. USA number in naija?
and so?
Re: How To Link Your NIN To Your Glo Mobile Numbers Eaily by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2021
jacoik:
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear ehhhh mad people full this forum no be small
Life is not hard o. Buhari made it look difficult.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? / Finally Moved From Android To Iphone 11 Pro Max / Does Any1 Kwn How To Get 2go Password Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.