Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,127 members, 7,890,769 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:00 PM

Canva On Android | How Canva In 2021 | Canva Tutorial For Beginners | How To Cr - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Canva On Android | How Canva In 2021 | Canva Tutorial For Beginners | How To Cr (387 Views)

Complete Css Tutorial For Beginners- Css Introduction / Please Recommend A Project Based Javascript Tutorial For Me? / I Created This Website To Teach Beginners How To Code, RATE PLS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Canva On Android | How Canva In 2021 | Canva Tutorial For Beginners | How To Cr by Michaelesoimeme(m): 7:42am On Jun 18, 2021
In this video, I will be showing you how you can use the canvas template and edit it to what you want. Canvas can be used to create flyers, Instagram adverts, and more, you can also use canvas to create youtube thumbnails and different artistic designs.

Canva is a graphic design platform, used to create social media graphics, presentations, posters, documents, and other visual content. The app includes templates for users to use. The platform is free to use and offers paid subscriptions like Canva Pro and Canva for Enterprise for additional functionality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YFtoiKZ45s shocked

(1) (Reply)

Meet Smart 13years Old Who Invented a Security System / Please Help With Vps Hosting Vendor / Software Developers Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.