Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,584 members, 7,975,295 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:07 PM

Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (21704 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Brazil Returnee, Intercepts Cocaine In Baby Food At Lagos Airport / Brazilian Returnee Arrested With Cocaine In Private Part / Odiegwu Ekwelarat Arrested With Cocaine In India Attacks Police Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India by OnionBandit(f): 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
PoloG:
No picture of the man lol.. Igbo man wants disguise.. If you get mind OP, post the man pictures if him nor go get Igbo grin grin

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India by athaboi(f): 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
triple996:
Our blothers don't disappoint. grin
-Where is d money
-D money must be made
-Show me d money
-We must make money
-Give me d money
-las Las na firing square go end d hustle
See where dis one don land now
And they wonder y Nigerians hate them angry
shameless thing

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India by FakeUnity: 8:40pm On Jun 18, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
this yam legs people keep disgracing our name.... igbo people and crime sha.

Abokey close mouth make flies no perch your gworo-teeth. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India by PoloG: 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2021
[quote author=OnionBandit post=102859565][/quote]you day mind the foolish op... No pictures of the man, or his arrest.. Carry news from saharareporters come rush open thread to Mumu himself

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India by CasNova(m): 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
Crime does not pay.

Say No to Crime.

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India by OnionBandit(f): 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2021
PoloG:
you day mind the foolish op... No pictures of the man, or his arrest.. Carry news from saharareporters come rush open thread to Mumu himself
in fact, my thoughts are different. I believe the guy is a crossbreed. Maybe an IPOB father and a Yoruba mum.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India by benji93: 8:47pm On Jun 18, 2021
Nice to know the Yorubas can be caught in the act. One time someone told me the Yorubas don't just get caught, but they are prominent pushers too. grin
oilPUSSY:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/18/nigerian-man-arrested-cocaine-worth-n292-million-india

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2021
oilPUSSY:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/18/nigerian-man-arrested-cocaine-worth-n292-million-india

Who wants to take a bet that this “Olumide Kayode” character pronounces “Director” as “DiLEctor”?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India by nwajesus12(m): 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2021
triple996:
-Where is d money
-D money must be made
-Show me d money
-We must make money
-Give me d money
however, they have the highest billionaires obtained without government support, beat that, Afonja

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India by iLegendd(m): 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2021
They should just kill him. I didn't even bother reading. Obey rules, Nigerians refused.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India by Lilccruz: 8:56pm On Jun 18, 2021
Patronise us
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India by godlessmind: 9:00pm On Jun 18, 2021
liketerm:
First time to be disappointed by this kind of news. IPOB not involved is a welcome development.

Your hatred for Igbos---- will choke you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India by Almaigaa: 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2021
MightySparrow:
Kayode or kanu?

Na Kanu, Kayode no dey do crime grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India by PoloG: 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2021
nwajesus12:
however, they have the highest billionaires obtained without government support, beat that, Afonja
lol.. Internet money
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2021
nzeobi:
He is lucky because in India it doesn't attract death penalty

Once you are arrested in India, you can never leave the country again even if they later release you on bail. So many Nigerians are stuck permanently in India. Many are rich but cannot leave india because their photos and names are everywhere in Indian airport.

Very terrible country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:23pm On Jun 18, 2021
Kayode maka y grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India by nzeobi(m): 9:24pm On Jun 18, 2021
michaelpop50:

Once you are arrested in India, you can never leave the country again even if they later release you on bail. So many Nigerians are stuck permanently in India. Many are rich but cannot leave india because their photos and names are everywhere in Indian airport.

Very terrible country.

Oga my cousin return in March this year after serving 7 years in India.
India that you can exit or enter from Nepal or Bangladesh. E be like say you no know as e de go

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India by Banmeallday: 9:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
When the music is promoting wealth for babes, see his life
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India by Kingfragz: 9:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
Kayode why na ??
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India by chimdifamous(m): 9:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
triple996:
-Where is d money
-D money must be made
-Show me d money
-We must make money
-Give me d money
Prodigal schizophrenic demented bastard
I know you didn't check the name before you came here spewing trash,
I know you're disappointed at last

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
nzeobi:

Oga my cousin return in March this year after serving 7 years in India.
India that you can exit or enter from Nepal or Bangladesh. E be like say you no know as e de go

Nai be say things done change oh. The story was different many years ago ask your cousin.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India by nzeobi(m): 9:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
michaelpop50:

Nai be say things done change oh. The story was different many years ago ask your cousin.

He was convicted by the Court and served and after serving he was deported but if you want to go to or exit India it faster and cheaper to go through Bangladesh, that's the cheapest and fastest route now.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
nzeobi:

He was convicted by the Court and served and after serving he was deported but if you want to go to or exit India it faster and cheaper to go through Bangladesh, that's the cheapest and fastest route now.

There no good thing in India for a Nigerian. Even their jazzmen sef nor go gree do jazz for you. They will tell you that you already have black magic in your country, go and use it.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India by Lighthammer(m): 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2021
sapphiere:
delusion
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 18, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad

Look at comments above....so disgusting
O
Niggarrrrs of tribalism and stupidity
It has eaten deep.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2021
BAD NEWS TO HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cleaning Pdp’s Mess Requires Painstaking Planning – Presidency / Buhari Joins Nigerian Youths To Celebrate The International Youth / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Is A Day Dreamer, By Buhari Olanrewaju Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.