Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,773 members, 7,889,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:26 PM

Court Acquits Sen Nwaoboshi Of ₦322 Million Money Laundering Charge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Acquits Sen Nwaoboshi Of ₦322 Million Money Laundering Charge (10595 Views)

Court Acquits, Discharges El-Zakzaky And Wife, Orders Immediate Release / Abuja Federal High Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Seize My Assets – Sen Nwaoboshi / INEC Withdraws Peter Nwaoboshi's Certificate Of Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Acquits Sen Nwaoboshi Of ₦322 Million Money Laundering Charge by zuxstine: 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
Hope money was not involved in making the judgement, a better Nigeria is all we ask for
Re: Court Acquits Sen Nwaoboshi Of ₦322 Million Money Laundering Charge by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:24pm On Jun 18, 2021
May be EFCC boss received threats of cash as usual to his life.........
Imagine the error from a professional body like EFCC.....

Nigeria......a Marian country

CJKATAS KONSULTS LTD.....
Delivering contemporary home designs, constructions and landscaping works...
Check my signature for details
Re: Court Acquits Sen Nwaoboshi Of ₦322 Million Money Laundering Charge by Kamachicho: 12:28pm On Jun 18, 2021
LordLugard1:
NIGERIA JUDICIARY IS THE GREATEST AND BIGGEST OBSTACLE TO THE FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION.

I quite agree with you
Re: Court Acquits Sen Nwaoboshi Of ₦322 Million Money Laundering Charge by Teejay13(m): 12:34pm On Jun 18, 2021
Just imagine what one person has stolen, when millions are already dieing in hunger.

This are many reasons why we have remain where we are for decades.

The corruption has eating deep into our system.

Will only take the grace of God for Nigeria to be better.
Re: Court Acquits Sen Nwaoboshi Of ₦322 Million Money Laundering Charge by Benards(m): 12:41pm On Jun 18, 2021
osuofia2:
All Nigerian politicians except Buhari are thieves

Buhari is a failure.. He will always fail in anything...

Re: Court Acquits Sen Nwaoboshi Of ₦322 Million Money Laundering Charge by AKWATGOLD1(m): 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2021
EFCC will re-arrange you (Senator) for again just like the way EFCC wanted to re-arrange Senior Man OUK.
Re: Court Acquits Sen Nwaoboshi Of ₦322 Million Money Laundering Charge by frog12: 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2021
"He held, among others, that the prosecution’s case collapsed because “bank officials were not called to testify.”

HONESTLY, the EFCC is a JOKE !
how can a prosecutor go to court without critical WITNESSESS !!!!
they should sack all of them. what a LAUGHING STOCK !

now treasury looters are laughing to the bank grin grin grin grin
Re: Court Acquits Sen Nwaoboshi Of ₦322 Million Money Laundering Charge by Gamesmart: 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2021
Justice Chukwujekwu Aneke.

Ghana-Must-Go Bags.

Judicial Decision Concluded!
Re: Court Acquits Sen Nwaoboshi Of ₦322 Million Money Laundering Charge by Abeltine: 1:20pm On Jun 18, 2021
SEN. PETER IS A VERY STRONG MAN.
Re: Court Acquits Sen Nwaoboshi Of ₦322 Million Money Laundering Charge by tfelicityk(m): 1:54pm On Jun 18, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Court Acquits Sen Nwaoboshi Of ₦322 Million Money Laundering Charge by Kaiser20: 1:59pm On Jun 18, 2021
Nicholaspepe:
This country has really gone to the dogs. Corruption is at its peak. EFCC is just a toothless dog, it keeps barking but can't bite. God epp us
Why they dismissed the case. Maybe the senator ancestors naa Fulani 300 years ago

1 Like

Re: Court Acquits Sen Nwaoboshi Of ₦322 Million Money Laundering Charge by Joetttimua1811(m): 2:02pm On Jun 18, 2021
Na their own be that

Do you need a platform where you learn and get paid Check my signature smiley.
Re: Court Acquits Sen Nwaoboshi Of ₦322 Million Money Laundering Charge by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 18, 2021
kalu61:
Chai
Both EFFC and Our Judiciary are bunch of poo

Case collapsed because Bank was not called to testify grin.

Bank Manager: Mr Senator, EFCC is coming for you and me.
Mr Senator: Don't mind stupid EFCC boys. l will call their boss.
EFCC Boss: Don't worry sir, our lawyer will see to that but you have to deposite 60m in my cousin's account in UAE sir .
EFCC Lawyer: Well, the bank is the witness and as long as they don't appear in court, the case is lost sir.
Chief Judge; Learner colleagues, why you at my home.
Senator's Lawyer: Sir, my colleague and l have decided to settle this matter outside the court. We want you to strike out this case.
Chief Judge: But Eehhhmmm..
EFCC's Lawayer: Don't worry sir, we have 10m naira cash here.
Chief Judge;Smiles! See you in court tomorrow gentlemen.
Court: judge strike out case for lack of witness

Masses: Ojorooo Ojorooogrin

Slowaar:Daam Nigarr grin

Sapphire: The future is femalegrin

BUHARI: My gwavernmentttt is winnin da war agwainst kwaruption grin

Happy weekend NLders

Lol. You made me laugh

2 Likes

Re: Court Acquits Sen Nwaoboshi Of ₦322 Million Money Laundering Charge by UltraSphinx(m): 2:21pm On Jun 18, 2021
kalu61:
Chai
Both EFFC and Our Judiciary are bunch of poo

Case collapsed because Bank was not called to testify grin.

Bank Manager: Mr Senator, EFCC is coming for you and me.
Mr Senator: Don't mind stupid EFCC boys. l will call their boss.
EFCC Boss: Don't worry sir, our lawyer will see to that but you have to deposite 60m in my cousin's account in UAE sir .
EFCC Lawyer: Well, the bank is the witness and as long as they don't appear in court, the case is lost sir.
Chief Judge; Learner colleagues, why you at my home.
Senator's Lawyer: Sir, my colleague and l have decided to settle this matter outside the court. We want you to strike out this case.
Chief Judge: But Eehhhmmm..
EFCC's Lawayer: Don't worry sir, we have 10m naira cash here.
Chief Judge;Smiles! See you in court tomorrow gentlemen.
Court: judge strike out case for lack of witness

Masses: Ojorooo Ojorooogrin

Slowaar:Daam Nigarr grin

Sapphire: The future is femalegrin

BUHARI: My gwavernmentttt is winnin da war agwainst kwaruption grin

Happy weekend NLders

It is Slawormir cheesy
Re: Court Acquits Sen Nwaoboshi Of ₦322 Million Money Laundering Charge by BruncleZuma: 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
This Nigeria sef...
Re: Court Acquits Sen Nwaoboshi Of ₦322 Million Money Laundering Charge by Antarctica(m): 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2021
The fact of the matter remains that the Court passed its judgement based on the evidence before it however, it the EFCC is not satisfied with the ruiling then, it could appeal to a higher authority meanwhile, in the eyes of the law of Nigeria the accused who has been discharged and acquitted is innocent for now.

Let's learn to respect the decisions of the Judiciary as always. uote author=175 post=102845546] grin

Effc no sabi anything sef. Diligent prosecution dem no fit do. Abi na charge n bail lawyers dem carry full the commission?[/quote]
Re: Court Acquits Sen Nwaoboshi Of ₦322 Million Money Laundering Charge by abidem4real: 2:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
NwaNimo1:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/18/court-acquits-sen-nwaoboshi-of-n322m-money-laundering-charge/
Omode ti o ba mo owo we, yio ba agba jeun i.e. a child that knows how to wash his hands very well will surely dine with the elderly

Abi I should loud am ni
Re: Court Acquits Sen Nwaoboshi Of ₦322 Million Money Laundering Charge by tnerro1(m): 2:59pm On Jun 18, 2021
EFCC has arrested and convicted 10 yahoo yahoo boys

EFCC chairman— holds press briefing- this is a great achievement, we are working hard to stop corruption, now we can close the office and go on holiday for this hard work we have done, to resume next year.

Thank you and God bless Nigeria
Re: Court Acquits Sen Nwaoboshi Of ₦322 Million Money Laundering Charge by Dt03(m): 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2021
Reason: He decamped to APC
Re: Court Acquits Sen Nwaoboshi Of ₦322 Million Money Laundering Charge by tivhador: 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2021
This country is a nation where the integrity, transparency and unity of all three arms of government are completely null and void....
Things have been on a downward slope since the days of independence, hence, it will only get worse from here on out before it will seem to get better. God help us all......

Re: Court Acquits Sen Nwaoboshi Of ₦322 Million Money Laundering Charge by authority2006(m): 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2021
Mekudi:
Another bad news for Efcc

For Nigerians
Re: Court Acquits Sen Nwaoboshi Of ₦322 Million Money Laundering Charge by biggy26: 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2021
Agent8706:

My brother! If they reloot to reinvest in the country to benefit others it wouldn't have even been a problem, they reloot to go and store for themselves treasures in foriegn lands.

Imagine Nigerians owning properties in first world countries when even the rich citizens there cannot afford
No be lie!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja Court Orders EFCC To Remove AIT Founder, Raymond Dokpesi From Watchlist / Port Harcourt LGA Council Seals Federal Marriage Registry Premises / Douye Diri Queries Bayelsa Population Figure, Says Nigeria Lacks Adequate Census

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.