Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,006 members, 7,890,305 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:21 PM

I Want To Have Sex Again Since 2018 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Have Sex Again Since 2018 (1863 Views)

Khafi And Gedoni Seen Having Sex Again (video) / Bbnaija: Nina And Miracle Had Sex Again, This Time Nina Was On Top / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Have Sex Again Since 2018 by LoriIro1: 11:29am On Jun 18, 2021
Hello,I have managed to stay away from sex from 2018 till now but honestly man must soapy I do soapy shaaa but never flcked any girl since 20 years now but now I can't hold it anymore,I want to feel it again.but again staying single and avoid sex has helped me alot and always but I don't know if I should dive into a girl now.. your advice is needed dear red pillers and all.
Re: I Want To Have Sex Again Since 2018 by Jeon(f): 11:57am On Jun 18, 2021
LoriIro1:
Hello,I have managed to stay away from sex from 2018 till now but honestly man must soapy I do soapy shaaa but never flcked any girl since 20 years now but now I can't hold it anymore,I want to feel it again.but again staying single and avoid sex has helped me alot and always but I don't know if I should dive into a girl now.. your advice is needed dear red pillers and all.

Mtchwee
Re: I Want To Have Sex Again Since 2018 by illicit(m): 12:06pm On Jun 18, 2021
Wow
Re: I Want To Have Sex Again Since 2018 by INCREDIBLE007(m): 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
Wisdom is the principal thing

Re: I Want To Have Sex Again Since 2018 by Aladdin1(m): 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
Abeg my broda!.i take God to beg you.leave Dog wey eat Eba make e lick Soup!!.A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.Rebuke that devil!. Rebuke the lust! And reject soapy too if you can cos it will help you. James 4:7 says "submit yourself therefore unto God,resist the devil and he would flee from you".

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Have Sex Again Since 2018 by blueprint22(m): 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2021
See you somebody i know told me that he has been out of sex for 13 years....hmmm you are still talking as if you have overcome an uphill task....sex is just over rated ...Endure
Re: I Want To Have Sex Again Since 2018 by Huberx: 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2021
No be small tin.
Your moniker says it all.
Lori iro
Re: I Want To Have Sex Again Since 2018 by epondudu: 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2021
You don't need a girl friend or any relationship now ,guy what you need is just a hookup, serve pay and go.
You will cry when you get to heaven and realize there is no hell better enjoy now before you go. tongue
Re: I Want To Have Sex Again Since 2018 by Quahl: 10:08pm On Jun 18, 2021
U don Bleep up as per say na preeq u get... i for arrange hook up sharp sharp for our two. Getat!!!

(1) (Reply)

As A Woman What Will U Take Back 4rm Ur Boyfriend If He Decides That It Is Over? / Why Are Slim or short Girls Always Aggressive / Woman In A Relationship With A Man But Has A Forever Friend (shocking Interview)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.