Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,328 members, 7,934,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 10:30 PM

The 3 Stages Of A Buyer’s Journey |fashion Consumer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The 3 Stages Of A Buyer’s Journey |fashion Consumer (163 Views)

The 3 Stages Of Social Media Marketing For Events / The 3 Stages Of Wealth Creation And How You Can Start With What You Have Rigt No / See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 3 Stages Of A Buyer’s Journey |fashion Consumer by martwayne001: 12:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
A thorough understanding of the buyer’s journey is an essential part of inbound marketing. You should, however, know the right content to create for your customers since the aim of inbound marketing is to draw potential customers to your digital channels.

A Buyer’s journey is the path taken by a potential customer on his/her way to purchase a product.

The paths taken by your potential customer are somewhat similar to building a relationship. It certainly would look awkward if a guy brings a wedding ring to a first date right? He probably has to build some sort of friendship, spend some quality time with her better before proposing.

"It's similar to building a relationship with your target market so you can know when they are ready to buy your stuff. You make them aware, trust and then see you as an authority"

To create quality content for your customers, you need to know who they are, what problem they have, what you can do, and how you can help. And that is where the concept of The Buyer’s Journey comes. Before a customer decides to purchase a product, he/ she would have gone through some thought processes. Remember your customer is not just buying for the sake of buying, rather solve a problem.

At each of these stages, what your potential customer is searching the web for is different. But by understanding this path, you can position your product to them appropriately.

THE AWARENESS STAGE

Take, for instance, Stephanie loves to sew clothes but she does not seem to get it right. She's not even sure of what name to describe the problem, but she sure knows she has some challenges.

“My clothes do not fit after sewing, I don’t even know what I am doing wrong “

At this stage, Stephanie knows she has a problem with her sewing but not sure of what it is, so at this stage, she is most likely doing research on sewing mistakes beginners make,  why am I making mistakes in my sewing projects? e.t.c

This stage is the awareness stage, she is simply looking for informational resources to understand the challenge and possibly give a name to it. This is not the point to sell your fashion school to her or the sewing tools you sell. Rather, you make her understand what the problem is using different resources.

Click Here To Read The Rest Of The Article>>>>>>>>>>https://martwayne.com/the-3-stages-of-a-buyers-journey-fashion-consumer/

Enjoyed reading this article? Join Our Business Webinars every Thursday, @ 8 pm WAT, live on Instagram where Professionals share fantastic tips and tricks to help your business grow.

(1) (Reply)

Fumigate Your Homes!! / Every Small Business Owner Need This If You Want To Grow. / F$#k Business Plans, Do This Instead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.