Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,874 members, 7,952,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:10 PM

Your Partner's Sibling Did This To You, What Will You Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Partner's Sibling Did This To You, What Will You Do? (699 Views)

Why I Chose To Distance Myself From A Sibling / Selfish Sibling Willing To Do Anything To Solely Inherit / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Partner's Sibling Did This To You, What Will You Do? by Easyincome24: 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2021
Your husband younger brother slapped you because you didn't prepare dinner on time, As a well trained & godly wife what will you do? grin

And if you are the husband, what will be your reaction when you got home?

Re: Your Partner's Sibling Did This To You, What Will You Do? by EdoFirstBorn(m): 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
Nonsense post

No ideas and originality
Smh

What sort of nonsense is this
Re: Your Partner's Sibling Did This To You, What Will You Do? by Hathor5(f): 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2021
Easyincome24:
Your husband younger brother slapped you because you didn't prepare dinner on time, As a well trained & godly wife what will you do? grin

I will kick the motherfvcker out of my house. May God help him not to cross ways with any member from my family.
Re: Your Partner's Sibling Did This To You, What Will You Do? by Mindlog: 3:46pm On Jun 18, 2021
Easyincome24:

The brother-in-law is a guest in the home and not his parents' home, accepting abuse and disrespect has nothing do with being godly nor an indication of being well raised.
Re: Your Partner's Sibling Did This To You, What Will You Do? by Caaz: 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2021
I would sit him down go on my knees and plead with him to whooze me in my other cheek as a submissive wife in order to keep my home.

Don't forget he's my husband's brother and I'm a FEARLY Godly wife.

Thank you jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Your Partner's Sibling Did This To You, What Will You Do? by Hathor5(f): 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2021
Mindlog:

The brother-in-law is a guest in the home and not his parents' home, accepting abuse and disrespect has nothing do with being godly nor an indication of being well raised.

You chose a gentle approach to point out the flaws in the way he reasons. Let's hope he understands. It's disconcerting how many people on this forum praise women for their capability to tolerate abuse.

Threads like this are the reason why I laugh in Swahili when some members on this forum form 'critical thinking' and 'original' when they pretend like Nigeria is an egalitarian society. grin

(1) (Reply)

Portharcourt: Let Me Be Your Foodstuff Supply Plug!!! / How Do I Get My Parent To Respect My Authority As A Parent? / Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.