Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,674 members, 7,898,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 12:23 PM

What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before (31896 Views)

What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? / The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by oklahrelo(m): 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hardeorlah5:
I'm just happy with what I'm reading here. I pray that my helper should locate me too so that I can fulfil my dreams of helping people. I'm a graduate without job to stay afloat, to eat is a tug of war kiss, since morning 30yrs old man has been drinking garri.

Forget the age.. The light shine at dawn... Always..

1 Like

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Eastcoastboy(m): 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
hapsonv:
Can't forget during the covid 19 pendemic lockdown, mum was seriously down with asthma, no money to buy drugs. She had an asthmatic attack nd was just managing to breath no drugs or money to get her drugs, but a nairalander from this forum that I don't know and have never meet came to our rescue. He reached me and sent me money to get drugs for mum.

Viceddy95 i will forever be greatful. Thank you for saving my mothers life and puting smiles on her face. Mummy always remembers u in her prayers even though we have never meet.

Viceddy95 u are one in a million, we are ever greatful. Will never ever forget you. Thanks

Omoh! Kind people they oh!
Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Eastcoastboy(m): 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ellixlimswag:

No lies o check ample forth airdrop

Omoh! Add me to your airdrop group nah.
Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
oklahrelo:

Forget the age.. The light shine at dawn... Always..
I'm trying my best while hoping for God's Grace
Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by sweetrace(f): 7:15am On Jun 21, 2021
OlujobaSamuel:

Lol, I can't remember any really, sent someone on this platform a token, shared my last cash at hand to pay transport for someone on a day I was having diarrhoea, I had to go queue on the ATM stand with fear and trembling so I get home without any embarrassment.
I think the most recent and important that I can remember is giving a man ₦50/₦100(can't recollect the exact).
He wanted to buy feed or drug at the vet store, they are not ready to accept transfer because the amount is low, he is not having sufficient cash, they are about to close so he has no time to go and withdraw either at the ATM stand or mobile money agents, I saw his countenance and felt that pain in him, I opened my purse and gave him the amount to balance up, the man looked at me and was so grateful without speaking yet, the attendant also thanked me. That very few minutes felt like I've done things more than that amount.
You obviously have a generous soul. My point was to focus on doing for others and not focusing on what others do. I do apologize for making you divulge what you’ve done for others though. The Bible says when you give. No one should know; not even the closest person to you.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by OlujobaSamuel: 7:30am On Jun 21, 2021
sweetrace:

You obviously have a generous soul. My point was to focus on doing for others and not focusing on what others do. I do apologize for making you divulge what you’ve done for others though. The Bible says when you give. No one should know; not even the closest person to you.
Sometimes, it's good we share such testimony, it makes us as humans see the possibility of sharing from that little we think won't be appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 9:05am On Jun 21, 2021
Ulunne777:

Most times ppl who will help you will not stress you.I sometime helped a sickly lady.Said her ppl dumped her at a nearby psychiatric hospital.I noticed she was begging for food from gguys around but none obliged.Took her to a restaurant and gave her some change for later.
Tbh it was my lastcard but one has to eat to have the will for 2moro.
One has to eat to have the will for tomorrow.

I like the conclusion

1 Like

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 10:23am On Jun 21, 2021
FanOfMyself:

I sent you an email, I have every skills required for this role plus a good laptop and internet. Please reply me
Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 10:44am On Jun 21, 2021
Moderatorjobs:

My email is

slimharrison1@gmail.com

Once anyone from NL dms me, I send the group link.
I just mailed you
Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Moderatorjobs(m): 10:46am On Jun 21, 2021
LagbajaTheBEREAN:

I just mailed you

. Replied
Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 10:51am On Jun 21, 2021
Moderatorjobs:

. Replied
Thank you.
Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by ugobi2555: 11:01am On Jun 21, 2021
i have always been of help to people
i learnt that from my mum
Giving is an attitude
you develop it
it must not be money.
Though I always try my best to assist.
especially that life camp junction by karimo.
I always met a lot people stranded, I always help as much I can
though am a daily hustler
I just relocated to abj
all these while life have been another thing.

but it's good you help regardless of doubt.
right now am facing worst moment of my life.
I pray that my God will me through
Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 11:19am On Jun 21, 2021
cyrilex:
To be introduced into crypto trading.

https://projectjoule.finance/?ref=0x15856093531839Da1eFA53354270E54e444e7DC9 past that on ur Dapp select smart chain as ur network to claim airdrop and to bag the coin in the pre-sales currently going on.

Paste in your DApp browser

https://unioswap.com/OGCDHW

Leave it on Ethereum Network
Click on Airdrop
Paste your Ethereum address
Then Claim
9days Left.

NOTE: no gas fees required to claim the airdrop
Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by BrazilAirport: 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2021
Afroman23 grin it's just me and you on this thread
Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by sweetrace(f): 9:31am On Jun 22, 2021
OlujobaSamuel:

Sometimes, it's good we share such testimony, it makes us as humans see the possibility of sharing from that little we think won't be appreciated.

It isn’t even in your best interest to share how you helped others. I used to wonder why Jesus will help people and instruct them to tell no one. Now, I wish I had paid more attention to that. Like you, I believe in sharing what little I have with others. Consequently, some people felt I earned much more than I did. Then jealousy set in from those I did not and still do not know. They started saying all kinds of things against me. They claimed to know me personally, but refuse to associate with me because of my dubious ways. Some even said I was a prostitute. They claimed I was uneducated. When I moved to another place, they followed even though they could not afford the accommodation. They stayed in seemingly abandoned unoccupied buildings. I wondered why until I realized they used the opportunity to beg people for money with sob stories.

Very long tale! I won’t have believed it was possible, but it happened to me. They even cloned my phone, followed me and generally became obsessed. At the same time wanting to destroy me. So, as usual, the Bible is always right. When you give, do not tell anyone. Also, tell the receiver of your generosity to tell no one.

1 Like

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by hwasiu37(m): 11:13am On Jun 22, 2021
In 2000, i gained an admission to Ospoly Iree,i went to school to pay my school fees without knowing that i can pay it in any bank near me.I left Osogbo to iree with the speculated amount for school fees and my transport fare .Getting to school the story changed.I was told that the school bank has increased their bank draft,i was just confused but i have small changed that can take me to ikirun ,with the hope that i will get road side car that will carry me to Oshogbo.The remaining money i had with m was not enough for me to reach Oshogbo.That was how my story of begging for help came to my mind .It was then i believed the Nigeria movie story of people being stranded and started looking for assistance became non fictional to me . A thought came to my mind, thank God it was on Friday, almost the time for Jumaat,I walked down to Ikirun Central Mosque.I met a man selling Islamic tracts and Al quran,i narrated everything to him ,he now gave me 50 transport money to Oshogbo.I prayed that wherever the man is, either alive or dead ,i pray to Almighty God to reward him for me

1 Like

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by afinotanjnr(m): 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
Hello. Please am so interested.
Please. I send you an email...please reply

Moderatorjobs:

Great!

But the main skills needed for this job are typing skills and creativity.

I will explain everything during the training.

Training lasts for a week and if you pass, you will receive an account with a password that works on a website where you would be responding to clients daily and getting paid weekly.

Good command of English is a must!
Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Adamkeyj(m): 8:24am On Jun 23, 2021
Moderatorjobs:

. Replied
i just dm u bro
Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Ask4diva(f): 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2021
I was in a particular market a certain time, I saw a dress and a skirt I liked, after bargaining ,I paid money to this particular guy i saw at that spot...not knowing I was actually suppose to pay to the other guys because they were three of them running the business, i felt since he was part of them, I didn't bother asking whom to give the money to. the other guys asked me if I have paid for the clothes and I told him yes, that they should ask their brother , they asked him and this greedy guy said i didn't give him anything, the other guys started insulting and raining curses on me and before I could say jack, people had surrounded me and wanted to take laws into their hands, but this lady from the crowd pulled me out of the crowd and took me away from the already angry crowd.. if not for her I wonder what would have happened to me cry

May God punish that greedy guy for me

1 Like

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by AutoChick4U(f): 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2021
ugobi2555:
i have always been of help to people
i learnt that from my mum
Giving is an attitude
you develop it
it must not be money.
Though I always try my best to assist.
especially that life camp junction by karimo.
I always met a lot people stranded, I always help as much I can
though am a daily hustler
I just relocated to abj
all these while life have been another thing.

but it's good you help regardless of doubt.
right now am facing worst moment of my life.
I pray that my God will me through
Abuja can b hard
Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by DonroxyII: 2:10pm On Jun 27, 2021
ikeno:
I ll say am always the one offering kind gesture to people but I can never forget the day I received one from someone.some years back on my way to mile 2,from alaba where I went to purchase some items I boarded a bus and gav the conductor #1000 which was the only money on me and whenever I ask the conductor for my change he keep telling me he has no change yet till I got to mile2 and forgot to collect my change.i was so confused and I really didn't know what to do.there was these man the use to sell old novels at mile2 and most times I do purchase some from him so I went to meet him and explain my predicament to him.he told me he's just coming to market that he has not sold anything yet but he still approach a man selling belt beside him told him what happened to me,the man asked me how much I need and I told him 200 will take me to my destination.i got home and still went back to giv the man 500.
I bought my A-Z Jamb from that Man (second hand) .... the book by dele ashade look rough self ... but it was cheap ... 200 or something.... that book took me to university.... I bought it from the man and enter Danfo going to Badagry .... That's 2005 if it were same man we dey talk about!

1 Like

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by RSVP: 3:21pm On Jun 27, 2021
Jamahyel:
Goodmorning NL family. Pls for those of us saying that you have been helping people and and nobody has helped u before. Permit me to say u are very wrong. There is no human on the surface of this earth that has never been helped or that is above help. Just say u cannot recall. Even the help that u claim you render to people, if God does not help u then u can't help any body. Let's learn to thank God. This tread is to help us reflect on the mercies of God.

Maybe they only help so people will perceive them as a nice person and not they do it genuinely.... I know of someone that would brag about how nice he was bcuz he accommodate some guys in his uncle's house.

1 Like

Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Pope98: 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2021
Moderatorjobs:

Great!

But the main skills needed for this job are typing skills and creativity.

I will explain everything during the training.

Training lasts for a week and if you pass, you will receive an account with a password that works on a website where you would be responding to clients daily and getting paid weekly.

Good command of English is a must!
How can i reach you sir
Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Moderatorjobs(m): 3:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
Pope98:
How can i reach you sir

DM me
Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by sorepco(m): 9:59am On Jul 12, 2021
Thats not the issue. The main issue should be did you return their money as promised?
I know Nigerians don't believe in repayment of loans.
Erojepromise:
Needed money desperately but unfortunately for me GTB blocked my account with no prior warning until l went to a Pos joint to withdraw and it wasn't going through . I was confused and the man saw me and was like ;"I would give you the money you want to withdraw provided you will bring my money back after sorting out the issue with the bank the next day", words could not describe my happiness and surprise because he didn't know me .
Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by magicminister: 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
AdeOri99:
Helped me to get a pc for my studies, helped me in the most difficult situations throughout last year, never even met him physically, a n'lander "magicminister".

That's not all as a couple of others has helped me in numerous way on this forum and even offline, but magicminister is a man i shall forever be indebted to, he is god sent.

Thanks bro! �
Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Hungarriman: 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2021
AdeOri99:
Helped me to get a pc for my studies, helped me in the most difficult situations throughout last year, never even met him physically, a n'lander "magicminister".

That's not all as a couple of others has helped me in numerous way on this forum and even offline, but magicminister is a man i shall forever be indebted to, he is god sent.
magicminister na seniorman, the guy's takes on certain topics here is usually refreshing.
Re: What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
Hungarriman:
magicminister na seniorman, the guy's takes on certain topics here is usually refreshing.
Yes, I can confirm that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

24 Things A Mum Teaches Her Daughter Before Marriage!! / Doctor Recounts How Soldier Discovered Wife Allegedly Committed Paternity Fraud / Emmanuel Ozoemene Missing - See Picture: please rebroadcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.