Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,879 members, 7,945,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:37 AM

How To Win A Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Win A Job Interview (239 Views)

A Job Interview@ LASACO / My Friend Got This Job Interview Invite, Pls Is It Real / Job Interview Invitation - Has Anyone Received Invitation SMS Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Win A Job Interview by May22nd(m): 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
This eBook will be your comprehensive guide to winning that job that you so crave. By following the tips listed in this book, you have all the knowledge required to succeed in an interview without self-doubt, reservation, and jitter. In other words, this eBook will build your confidence if you keep to the suggestions, advice, and tips highlighted here. Some of the basic secrets revealed in this book include:

• How to apply for job application
• What to wear and how to dress for an interview
• How to prepare for a job interview
• How to get the interview of your choice.
• How to answer the tricky questions
• Interview body language secrets
• Questions Hiring Managers will not ask you
• 20 Things Hiring Managers want to know about you
• How to draft the perfect resume
• Top 12 Secrets to Acing a Job Interview
• How to make a great first impression
• 31 job interview tips
• What to do before and after the interview
• How to conduct yourself during an interview.
• Job interview Dos and Don’ts
• 75 most common interview questions and how to answer them
• Some smart questions to ask your interviewer.
• What common mistakes you should avoid making.
• Positive body language the interviewer requires from you
• How to identify job interview scam
• About the post-interview follow-up and much more!
All of these facts mentioned are vital in assisting a candidate to face everything that may come up during an interview.
Get your copy today by click this link https://paystack.com/pay/9zb9ve1kdg for payment. The link where to download the eBook will be made available to you immediately after you make a successful payment.

TESTIMONIES
Sir, I want to thank you for your wonderful book. I have written many application letters for a job interview, but no one has ever called me for an interview. Having followed all the guidelines on How to Win A Job Interview, I was not only called for an interview but only won the job. It is a wonderful book.
-------- Kuburat Adeola.
This book is a wonderful book. I have already lost hope that I can never get a job anymore having attended several job interviews without success. However, I was able to excel at my job interview after I have applied the suggestions in your book. Thank you, sir, may God bless you richly.

(1) (Reply)

Experienced HMO Manager With Leadership Skill Needed / Leadway Assurance Is Recruiting Insurance Advisor / Vacancy English Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.