Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,631 members, 7,918,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:56 PM

Viral: Lady Dies On Her Birthday After Drinking Too Much Alcohol(watch Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Viral: Lady Dies On Her Birthday After Drinking Too Much Alcohol(watch Video) (4711 Views)

Nigerian Lady Dies After Kidnappers Killed Her Father After Paying Ransome / Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel / Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral: Lady Dies On Her Birthday After Drinking Too Much Alcohol(watch Video) by 9jababa(m): 7:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
Her eyeballs changed instantly(watch the video below)…you could tell her whole system is being damaged from the instant effect of the too-much alcohol intake and it was just her birthday.

The young lady who seemed to have taken on a drinking challenge which will, unfortunately, be her last initially was enjoying it and could be seen asking for more…the friends might have meant no harm but it ended up one gulp too much!

Watch the viral video: https://9jabeat.com/viral-lady-dies-on-her-birthday-after-drinking-too-much-alcohol/

Re: Viral: Lady Dies On Her Birthday After Drinking Too Much Alcohol(watch Video) by mightyhaze: 7:34pm On Jun 18, 2021
I never touch alchohol..

Unless I badly need to grin

How can u force yourself to gulp alchohol just to impress others. One or at most 2 bottles of Heineken ,once the chest and tongue has loosened up.. I'm good to go in any party setting. Same goes if my mood is low and badly needs a boost
Person go just siddon dey gulp vodka? Naaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral: Lady Dies On Her Birthday After Drinking Too Much Alcohol(watch Video) by Honesty111: 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Viral: Lady Dies On Her Birthday After Drinking Too Much Alcohol(watch Video) by LordReed(m): 7:46pm On Jun 18, 2021
Alcohol poisoning?
Re: Viral: Lady Dies On Her Birthday After Drinking Too Much Alcohol(watch Video) by Nathaniel111(m): 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2021
May her troubled soul rest in peace.
And may God Almighty forgive her sins.
Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Viral: Lady Dies On Her Birthday After Drinking Too Much Alcohol(watch Video) by Or11: 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2021
I remember in university, it was in the east and they had cheap version of Chelsea Gin, me and my friends will buy one each and do bottoms up, first to finish. Thank God we didn't pass out. Now I can't even drink the real Chelsea. It's disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: Viral: Lady Dies On Her Birthday After Drinking Too Much Alcohol(watch Video) by DaddyRochie1642: 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2021
I say this with confidence,

GOD BLESS MARIJUANA.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral: Lady Dies On Her Birthday After Drinking Too Much Alcohol(watch Video) by tydi(m): 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2021
No one also could think she probably might be poisoned too.
Re: Viral: Lady Dies On Her Birthday After Drinking Too Much Alcohol(watch Video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:08pm On Jun 18, 2021
It might not be poison,just drink what your head can carry.dont over drink because you want to feel among or because it free/Awoof drinks it kills faster
Re: Viral: Lady Dies On Her Birthday After Drinking Too Much Alcohol(watch Video) by adecz: 11:16pm On Jun 18, 2021
Na so...☠️☠️☠️⚰️⚰️⚰️
Re: Viral: Lady Dies On Her Birthday After Drinking Too Much Alcohol(watch Video) by Ceenachi: 2:05am On Jun 19, 2021
This generation is something else
From birthday party to burial. A second partying and wilding and next second deadbody

Moral! Party with sense, life no get duplicate.

2 Likes

Re: Viral: Lady Dies On Her Birthday After Drinking Too Much Alcohol(watch Video) by Dollarremix(m): 2:15am On Jun 19, 2021
Eyah r.i.p fine lady
Re: Viral: Lady Dies On Her Birthday After Drinking Too Much Alcohol(watch Video) by illicit(m): 6:43am On Jun 19, 2021
I almost died from alcohol poisoning sometimes ago...

I can never forget
Re: Viral: Lady Dies On Her Birthday After Drinking Too Much Alcohol(watch Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:59am On Jun 19, 2021
Ladies;
When you drink took much alcohol, you become cheap, boys play with your body anyhow. And you will not even know or remember when they did it and how they did it. The only thing you will know are the places where they toyed the most.
God help you if you remember the person or persons.
Stay off ALCOHOL embarassed
Re: Viral: Lady Dies On Her Birthday After Drinking Too Much Alcohol(watch Video) by cassidy1996(m): 7:37am On Jun 19, 2021
Over highness
Re: Viral: Lady Dies On Her Birthday After Drinking Too Much Alcohol(watch Video) by molbic(m): 7:43am On Jun 19, 2021
I like alcohol but I hate taking too much of it because it causes me memory lost
Re: Viral: Lady Dies On Her Birthday After Drinking Too Much Alcohol(watch Video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:43am On Jun 19, 2021
WETIN dey sweet, dey kill attimes......

No go dey do pass yourself!
Re: Viral: Lady Dies On Her Birthday After Drinking Too Much Alcohol(watch Video) by faceland: 9:56am On Jun 19, 2021
I hate alcohol and have done many drugs but fear alcohol because you can lose yourself. Other drugs you are high but you are still there.

Someone gave me vodka (found out later you are suppose to mix it except you are in an environment with subzero temperature). Afterwards I was wondering HOW CAN THIS BE LEGAL? It is liquid drugs.
Re: Viral: Lady Dies On Her Birthday After Drinking Too Much Alcohol(watch Video) by Pathokpo: 10:01am On Jun 19, 2021
9jababa:
Her eyeballs changed instantly(watch the video below)…you could tell her whole system is being damaged from the instant effect of the too-much alcohol intake and it was just her birthday.

The young lady who seemed to have taken on a drinking challenge which will, unfortunately, be her last initially was enjoying it and could be seen asking for more…the friends might have meant no
harm but it ended up one gulp too much!

Watch the viral video: https://9jabeat.com/viral-lady-dies-on-her-birthday-after-drinking-too-much-alcohol/
It must have been some of these aba made Hennessy with excess ethernol

1 Like

Re: Viral: Lady Dies On Her Birthday After Drinking Too Much Alcohol(watch Video) by meobizy(f): 4:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
A story and a claim. We now believe everything people write here? Welcome to Nairaland. I’m Dangote’s boss by the way. I’m thinking of sacking him from the country. What do Nairalanders think I should do?
Re: Viral: Lady Dies On Her Birthday After Drinking Too Much Alcohol(watch Video) by Cuterboy(m): 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2021
meobizy:
A story and a claim. We now believe everything people write here? Welcome to Nairaland. I’m Dangote’s boss by the way. I’m thinking of sacking him from the country. What do Nairalanders think I should do?
You must be a drunkard from my point of view.
Whether you believe it or not...argue with your keyboard

(1) (Reply)

The Face Of Yahoo Boy Caught In My Neighborhood Today / Moment Baba Ijesha Entered Kirikiri Prison To Start His 16 Years Jail Sentence / Photos : Lady Beheaded In Imo State, Parts Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.