Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,022 members, 7,919,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:50 AM

Distributors Needed For Top Skincare Brand - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Distributors Needed For Top Skincare Brand (799 Views)

12 Top Skincare Routines You Don’t Know Are Dangerous / Skincare Brand On Instagram / Skincare Distributors Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distributors Needed For Top Skincare Brand by Aurabotanicals1(f): 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2021
Are you a student, house wife, employed or unemployed? Make your cool money without stress.

My name is Anthonia Michael, the CEO Aura Botanicals. Before now, I use to have a skin I wasn't too proud of especially my facial area cos of acnes and breakouts and being a lady that was greatly involved in music, this affected my self esteem and confidence while facing the crowd and doing what I love to do.

I also observed this was same with many ladies out there and as someone that believes looking good is good business�� I decided to go all out for it and that's how AURA BOTANICALS started.

All our products are super effective with amazing reviews, giving our clients that flawless, spotless, radiant, ageless and beautiful appearance.
To join the WhatsApp group, kindly send us a message through our WhatsApp number 08060429932

Re: Distributors Needed For Top Skincare Brand by Aurabotanicals1(f): 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
A big thank you to all those who have joined the WhatsApp group. We are receiving lots of requests from persons that wants to be our brand ambassador and we thank you for the kind consideration but we are not accepting any for now. Training is still on for interested distributors. This can be that opportunity you have been waiting for. Join the class now!!! 08060429932

Re: Distributors Needed For Top Skincare Brand by Aurabotanicals1(f): 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
Hello everyone and trust your day is going on well. We really appreciate those that have shown interest. If you are in doubt, kindly go through the testimonies below. There are two things you stand to gain when you sign up as our distributor:
1) You will have that feeling of fulfilment that always and naturally comes with helping a fellow human being regain the confidence they lost because of skin defects
2) You will make lots of money as people are willing to pay any price to look good and feel acceptable smiley smiley
You can join the class now by reaching us via WhatsApp on 08060429932..

Re: Distributors Needed For Top Skincare Brand by Cabardin: 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2021
I already want to try your products!
Re: Distributors Needed For Top Skincare Brand by mollyfq: 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
I respect that you've made such a quality cosmetic product. Many girls have a hard time finding natural cosmetics, and yours looks quality. Recently my mom asked me to help her pick out a facial, and I suggested that she complement it with Face skincare devices, which are great for anti-aging. Since I have experience using these products, I can confidently recommend them to my mom. She has already used them and was satisfied. And I want to say that I like these products not only for the composition but also for the design of the packaging. It's very stylish and beautiful.

(1) (Reply)

I Was Scammed On Instagram By Hair Seller Named Fashionbeautyworld / Latest Stunning And Gorgeous Asoebi Styles. / Happy New Year: !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.