Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,205 members, 7,873,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:59 PM

One Of Nigeria’s Top Ex General And Wife On The Verge Of Divorce - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / One Of Nigeria’s Top Ex General And Wife On The Verge Of Divorce (689 Views)

My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of Nigeria’s Top Ex General And Wife On The Verge Of Divorce by Cieno: 10:48pm On Jun 18, 2021
One of Nigeria’s top Ex Army General is on the verge of divorcing his wife of over 30 years. The Ex General has not had sex with his wife since 2014 and he has not been contributing to the welfare of the children . He left the upbringing of his kids, paying of school fees and total welfare of the family for the wife to care for while he is out there philandering with young women.

His excuse is that his father didn’t leave him any property so he doesn’t see the need to do same for his kids .

He verbally and physically abused his wife also putting her through many trauma like sleeping with her maids and other women who sometimes call the wife on the phone to insult her .

The wife is completely fed up and is ready for whatever happens this time .

More details to come soon .
Re: One Of Nigeria’s Top Ex General And Wife On The Verge Of Divorce by amaham(m): 6:19am On Jun 19, 2021
Which Kain Nollywood gist is this one
Re: One Of Nigeria’s Top Ex General And Wife On The Verge Of Divorce by mutter(f): 2:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
Waiting for the name to drop.
Re: One Of Nigeria’s Top Ex General And Wife On The Verge Of Divorce by yvesboss(m): 3:18pm On Jun 19, 2021
There is no such thing as ex general. Once a general always a general
Re: One Of Nigeria’s Top Ex General And Wife On The Verge Of Divorce by RichBoy247: 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
Cieno:
One of Nigeria’s top Ex Army General is on the verge of divorcing his wife of over 30 years. The Ex General has not had sex with his wife since 2014 and he has not been contributing to the welfare of the children . He left the upbringing of his kids, paying of school fees and total welfare of the family for the wife to care for while he is out there philandering with young women.

His excuse is that his father didn’t leave him any property so he doesn’t see the need to do same for his kids .

He verbally and physically abused his wife also putting her through many trauma like sleeping with her maids and other women who sometimes call the wife on the phone to insult her .

The wife is completely fed up and is ready for whatever happens this time .

More details to come soon .

How does it concern you? Mind your business

(1) (Reply)

Home Items For Sale Brand New / Never Marry A Woman Who Is Addicted To Visiting Prophets: Nigerian Pastor Warns / Advice Needed How Do I Beg For Money From My Relations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.