Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,079 members, 7,880,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:01 PM

Natural Heart-Shaped Lake Toyoni In Japan (Pictures) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Natural Heart-Shaped Lake Toyoni In Japan (Pictures) (56652 Views)

Aokigahara Forest Where Hundreds Have Committed Suicide In Japan(Pics) / Ikenna Nweke: I Declined 10% Of Money I Found In Japan / KLM Airline Reveals V-shaped Aircraft Design Where Passengers Sit In The Wing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natural Heart-Shaped Lake Toyoni In Japan (Pictures) by Freestainworld(m): 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
hobyner:

If e dey here, we fit turn am to gutter
thanks for understanding where I am heading to
Re: Natural Heart-Shaped Lake Toyoni In Japan (Pictures) by kingxsamz(m): 3:12pm On Jun 19, 2021
Romanoff:
Imagine say you meet your spouse for here.

grin grin grin
Wetin you and your spouse dey do inside that thick bush? Or you guys don't cherish your lives? grin
Re: Natural Heart-Shaped Lake Toyoni In Japan (Pictures) by MITCHELL96: 3:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
If na Nigeria, dem don shit full the place grin grin grin
Re: Natural Heart-Shaped Lake Toyoni In Japan (Pictures) by Shaev7(m): 3:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Beautiful. God is great
Later someone will say, love don't exist.
When God so loves the world....
Re: Natural Heart-Shaped Lake Toyoni In Japan (Pictures) by tobstarizhia(m): 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2021
Re: Natural Heart-Shaped Lake Toyoni In Japan (Pictures) by redsun(m): 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Beautiful. God is great

It's man crated and shaped. We could have beautiful landscapes too, but we don't know how to tame our environment.
Re: Natural Heart-Shaped Lake Toyoni In Japan (Pictures) by Gfskw: 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2021
Really
Re: Natural Heart-Shaped Lake Toyoni In Japan (Pictures) by erico2k2(m): 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
Romanoff:
HBD to you
Re: Natural Heart-Shaped Lake Toyoni In Japan (Pictures) by Josywhyte: 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2021
That's where I will hold my honeymoon
Re: Natural Heart-Shaped Lake Toyoni In Japan (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
cheesy

and another one wey look like dick dey Akure

And another one wey look like vagina dey ogun

cheesy
DenreleDave:
Nice one but I'm not surprised.........

Sumtin like this is in ibadan tooo.. Another one dt looks like kidney dey Osun State...

More beautiful than this though...

Trust mi
Re: Natural Heart-Shaped Lake Toyoni In Japan (Pictures) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
Romanoff:

Is She a bush girl , what will she be doing there??
Re: Natural Heart-Shaped Lake Toyoni In Japan (Pictures) by filleSouriante(f): 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
kingscare1:

Me Gerrout?
I know what I'm saying out of experience, especially when the one is really good at it.

Just imagine the experience with him kissing you gently while holding you from the back all in bikinis and digging it slowly none stop with different styles here and there at every corner of the lake even not minding the sand shores and getting yourselves all mouldy.

Babee don make me spoil you with my freaky lifestyle.

Chai......u don see for this life o. See analysis grin grin
Re: Natural Heart-Shaped Lake Toyoni In Japan (Pictures) by kingscare1(m): 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2021
filleSouriante:

Chai......u don see for this life o. See analysis grin grin

I want to show you something it's urgent, something I know you will wish to see and your life will never be the same again. grin

I just updated my profile, check it out and understand what I mean.

Disclaimer - Im a very very very good baaaaaatd sharp guy and I promise you I'm good at it and Don't miss it let's be friends...based in Lekki
Re: Natural Heart-Shaped Lake Toyoni In Japan (Pictures) by IamOrei(m): 10:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
Lawgod247:
This is surreal. Contact us for CAC Company registration, Business Name registration, NGO/Foundation/Club/Union/Church registration, Trademark, TIN, SCUML etc. click HERE to chat with us. Thank you.

I’m interested. Contact me
Re: Natural Heart-Shaped Lake Toyoni In Japan (Pictures) by Joelobioha(m): 3:12am On Jun 20, 2021
Romanoff:
una love go be like water grin
Re: Natural Heart-Shaped Lake Toyoni In Japan (Pictures) by filleSouriante(f): 8:55am On Jun 20, 2021
kingscare1:

I want to show you something it's urgent, something I know you will wish to see and your life will never be the same again. grin

I just updated my profile, check it out and understand what I mean.

Disclaimer - Im a very very very good baaaaaatd sharp guy and I promise you I'm good at it and Don't miss it let's be friends...based in Lekki

Lol.... can't see anything on ur profile. Very good baaaaaaad guy indeed grin
Re: Natural Heart-Shaped Lake Toyoni In Japan (Pictures) by kingscare1(m): 10:15am On Jun 20, 2021
filleSouriante:

What about the thing I want to show you? You need to see this blessing in disguise.

Something natural, believe me that when always basking in nature brings nothing but maximum freedom and inexplicable joy.

No words can be used to describe what I want to let you see, it's very bold, strong and indescribable that's why I want you to see it.
It's worth every hours of your time, a dream come true. An anti-depressant, de-stressing and therapeutic naturally.

Like the old popular saying "whatever its worth doing, do it very very well"

Common bae grin
Re: Natural Heart-Shaped Lake Toyoni In Japan (Pictures) by kingscare1(m): 10:33am On Jun 20, 2021
filleSouriante:

From the bolded above, look at all the euphoria you gonna get plus more and more wink when you see it. grin
Re: Natural Heart-Shaped Lake Toyoni In Japan (Pictures) by filleSouriante(f): 11:30am On Jun 20, 2021
kingscare1:

What about the thing I want to show you? You need to see this blessing in disguise.

Something natural, believe me that when always basking in nature brings nothing but maximum freedom and inexplicable joy.

No words can be used to describe what I want to let you see, it's very bold, strong and indescribable that's why I want you to see it.
It's worth every hours of your time, a dream come true. An anti-depressant, de-stressing and therapeutic naturally.

Like the old popular saying "whatever its worth doing, do it very very well"

Common bae grin

You are something else aswear. Unveil urself
Re: Natural Heart-Shaped Lake Toyoni In Japan (Pictures) by kingscare1(m): 12:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
filleSouriante:

You are something else swear. Unveil urself

How do I do that? Feeeel freeeeeeee to Chat me up on WhatsApp lets be real friends with benefits ms chocolater.

My number is on my thread to see for yourself because its saluting tall like a soldier waiting earnestly for you to see or behold, perhaps satisfy your novelty and take you to a realm of guilt, much pleasure and helplessness.

After you sight it once, you can't help it again. It's like food of the soul that takes you to paradise and back everytime you need to journey.

Will always bless anything you give with a lasting peck, very appreciative person I am.

Reminiscent, glow-rious and glorious.

408...the last number is a single digit that ends in alphabet "O"when spelled. grin.
Re: Natural Heart-Shaped Lake Toyoni In Japan (Pictures) by kingscare1(m): 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
filleSouriante:

You are something else aswear. Unveil urself
smiley
Re: Natural Heart-Shaped Lake Toyoni In Japan (Pictures) by Robertgreene1(m): 9:47am On Aug 05, 2021
adrian3000:

Yen yen yen
Re: Natural Heart-Shaped Lake Toyoni In Japan (Pictures) by adrian3000(m): 7:53am On Aug 08, 2021
Robertgreene1:

Good day brother
Pls how do i get to contact you
Re: Natural Heart-Shaped Lake Toyoni In Japan (Pictures) by Robertgreene1(m): 9:04am On Aug 08, 2021
adrian3000:

Good day brother Pls how do i get to contact you
add me on Whatsapp 09029541178..
Re: Natural Heart-Shaped Lake Toyoni In Japan (Pictures) by Robertgreene1(m): 9:04am On Aug 08, 2021
adrian3000:

Good day brother
Pls how do i get to contact you

1 Like

Re: Natural Heart-Shaped Lake Toyoni In Japan (Pictures) by adrian3000(m): 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
Robertgreene1:
add me on Whatsapp 09029541178..
Thank you bro
Re: Natural Heart-Shaped Lake Toyoni In Japan (Pictures) by buragoz: 4:29pm On Nov 29, 2021
I think it'd be fascinating to see this beautiful lake landscape from a helicopter. I read that it is one of the most popular tourist ways to see this heart-shaped beauty. Some people prefer the serenity of its shores. After I traveled to Malaysia and saw Kenyir Lake Travel and a friend of mine suggested looking down on it. This attraction was really worth the money because it was incredible! And while you may have seen many beautiful landscapes in photos, I have never seen anything more fantastic than this one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Life As A 29-Year-Old Nigerian In Accra, Ghana / Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) / I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.