Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,299 members, 7,940,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:54 PM

How To Add HTML Sitemap Page In Median Ui V1.5 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Add HTML Sitemap Page In Median Ui V1.5 (658 Views)

Download Median UI V1.5 + AMP Blogger Template / Median UI V1.4 Blogger Template Free / Median UI + AMP Blogger Template Premium Version (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Add HTML Sitemap Page In Median Ui V1.5 by tonystarkworld(m): 6:24am On Jun 19, 2021
Today's article is about "How to Add HTML Sitemap Page in Median Ui v1.5" template. So follow the some easy steps to add attractive, stylish sitemap page in Median Ui v1.5.

Why Sitemap is Important?
Sitemap is the structure of our blog pages and posts. The sitemap page will also improve the user experience. When we add a sitemap page to our blogger then the users can easily find the post they want to find. And most importantly, when the (Google,Yahoo) Webmaster Tools tools crawler come to our website then the crawl is easily done.

Steps to Create HTML Sitemap Page

Step 1. First, on Blogger Dashboard, click Pages and create a New Page.
Step 2. Second, give the Sitemap title to the page. Now switch to HTML Mode and delete whatever inside in HTML Mode.
Step 3. Now, copy the code that is given below and paste it in HTML section of your sitemap page.

HTML Sitemap Page Codes :- https://www.asthemesworld.xyz/2021/06/how-to-create-html-sitemap-page-in-median-ui-v1.5.html

(1) (Reply)

Need A Web Developer / Pls Help Me Assess My Site, What Do I Need To Do To Get Adsense Approval / Register A Domain Name And Get Free E-book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.