Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,047 members, 7,886,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:25 PM

Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship (3305 Views)

Girlfriend Needed. Criteria Below / Girlfriend Needed!!! / Sex Addicted Girlfriend Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship by tellmat: 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
okay
Re: Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship by Chiagozieking: 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
You have started again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship by Ynix(m): 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
tellmat:
Hello ladies, I will make this brief.
Am looking for a good looking lady as a girlfriend for a long term relationship.

Am an entrepreneur running a fairly successful Fintech company out of Lagos.
Am a dad of 2, Christian, tall, dark, a bit handsome, yoruba guy.

She can be a graduate/OND/NCE/SSCE, living in Lagos or willing to relocate.
She can choose to work in my company if she so desires, good salary.
Preferably, a lady btw 18-27 years of age.
She must be chubby, big, busty, sexy and must love adventures.

Serious ladies can reach me on WhatsApp 07034858905

PS:
I don't send money to someone have never met in real Life,
so scammers can try their luck!
Since you are a Christian why don't you go to church meet Christian ladies or meet your pastor to recommend good ladies to you for someone instead of coming here.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship by Moeblack(f): 7:46pm On Jun 19, 2021
tellmat:
Am looking for a good looking lady as a girlfriend for a long term relationship.

PS:

Let's give it a try: 08090693275,BRENDA
Re: Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship by Uphold(m): 2:02pm On Jun 20, 2021
Don't focus on npower peanut as Nigeria youths. that will not help you ooo. invest in kRYPTO currency trading. it pays. it can make you a millionaire over night with right coins, strategy. i can teach only 10 people for free on it. invest and be in charge of your money. WhatsApp me if you are interested. 08035490667
Re: Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship by imoowo(m): 12:20am On Jun 23, 2021
Am in uyo 08030884499
Re: Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship by Charlex23(m): 7:57am On Jun 23, 2021
imoowo:
Am in uyo 08030884499
U r a man not a lady
Re: Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship by Nezzjnr: 8:41am On Jun 23, 2021
Werey even advertise am cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship by id911(m): 9:36am On Jun 23, 2021
Nezzjnr:

No be small thing o grin grin
Re: Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship by Savedday: 9:48am On Jun 23, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship by opsyswagger(m): 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2021
this is a critical issue to advertise this ..... hunmmmm i hope is not what am thinking shocked
Re: Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship by obinnazy(m): 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
tellmat:

PS:

I would love to work in your company sir, so I can equally support my family.
Re: Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship by Raalsalghul: 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2021
tellmat:

PS:

Sharp guy! grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship by chatinent: 9:56am On Jun 24, 2021
Nezzjnr:

E shock me. Swears

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 24, 2021
imoowo:
Am in uyo 08030884499
Awon bobrisky

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship by VlamesIffect(f): 10:38am On Jun 24, 2021
Go church dem full there
Re: Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship by Obierika(m): 11:10am On Jun 24, 2021
Ynix:

Since you are a Christian why don't you go to church meet Christian ladies or meet your pastor to recommend good ladies to you for someone instead of coming here.

That's a terrible idea, most of the ones there are pretenders!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship by Ynix(m): 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
Obierika:

That's a terrible idea, most of the ones there are pretenders!
How sure are you that there are no pretenders here. If you have a good pastor he should be able to help out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship by HappyMangle: 6:06pm On Jun 24, 2021
did you try some dating apps? I found the love of my life on one of them, called blackcupid. It didn't last too long, but we had lots of good moments and I still have nice memories of the time we spent together. I think the most important here - to be open and start conversation with different people. You don't know where is your lady is waiting for you)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship by AfroKnight: 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ynix:

cheesy

E be like say church girls never show you something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship by Ynix(m): 6:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
AfroKnight:

cheesy

E be like say church girls never show you something.
There are good ones
Re: Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship by AfroKnight: 10:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
Ynix:
There are good ones

The good ones are not obvious. Many girls are in church because they are hiding a terrible past or because their conscience is seared and they don’t care that they’re living conflicting lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship by Abovebest(m): 10:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
The advert shock me
Re: Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship by Ynix(m): 6:29am On Jun 25, 2021
AfroKnight:

The good ones are not obvious. Many girls are in church because they are hiding a terrible past or because their conscience is seared and they don’t care that they’re living conflicting lives.
Not always true, when you meet the good ones you will know. I have met many of them,they are not perfect but they can be very homely because of the way they were brought up by their parents

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship by paddyDIGITAL(m): 7:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
In those days, we used to watch Nollywood home movies how a man would pick a woman home, and she turned to snake or ghost. I wish those things could come real to teach some people serious life's lessons not to joke with womanhood.
Imagine paying for adverts on social media in search of a girlfriend!!! End Time is nearer than we were told.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship by tellmat: 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:
In those days, we used to watch Nollywood home movies how a man would pick a woman home, and she turned to snake or ghost. I wish those things could come real to teach some people serious life's lessons not to joke with womanhood.
Imagine paying for adverts on social media in search of a girlfriend!!! End Time is nearer than we were told.
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? / Why Do People Hate Rich Kids / Could This Be A Coincidence About The Death Of Yul Edochie Son?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.