Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,886 members, 7,879,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:22 AM

Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) - Sports (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) (91579 Views)

Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another / Referee Ready To Fight Alan Judge After Abusive Words (Photos, Video) / Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by wildikeman(m): 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s][/s]

A legally married wife a pained bitch?
What kind of Generation of people is this?

A Generation of young men that see evil and call it good. They see good and call it Evil. Very Highly confused folks.
God Have Mercy and Save you all! If not , Destruction is sure..

Bobo Ighalo! Let no one Deceive u. You are on the wrong part of Life. You need to look inwards and sort out things with the wife of your youth before the grace of God that has helped you in life becomes a Disgrace.

Most Important, come into a relationship with JESUS Christ and allow Him sort out things.

I support you on this one o
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by wildikeman(m): 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
Zico5:
These footballers can lie. He claimed to be 32 but married in 2009 precisely at age of 19 plus. That's why some of these footballers can't perform at the age some of them are claiming. Look at people like Taye Taiwo, Yakubu Ayegbeni, and Ahmed Musa. This igalo will be over 40 or thereabout.

One big bottle of (what's your brand) for you bro
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by MummyD2020(f): 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
ipodstinks:
No be she wants footballer?

So naso u wan take justify am abi? U no like better thing abi? Oya go marry person wey no get the same thinking capacity as u make i know say u serious for wetin u dey talk so
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
CastedAyo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQS6QYWlmvL/?utm_medium=copy_linko
ah this world! You have all the money in the world, to enjoy it is war!
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by cococandy(f): 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
Starzo:

No I'll use my money to fvck as many b*tches as I want then maybe adopt or get a surrogate if I want a child.
you have every right to do that kiss
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by cococandy(f): 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2021
hammer3x:
THE ONLY THING SHE HAS TO TOLERATE FROM US, IS CHEATING.
THAT ONE IS EVEN BECAUSE WE CANNOT HELP IT.
A GOOD WIFE, WILL FIND A WAY TO HELP US WITH THAT PROBLEM.

IF NA TO BRING ONE OF YOUR FRIEND FOR THREEESOME OR SOMETHING
. undecided
Hello ladies,

This one says you should bring your girlfriends for your husbands to sleep with. You know, to help them with their inability to control themselves. Because they can’t help themselves grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by ifiokjohn(m): 1:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
MummyD2020:

Abi o, 'SHE CAN GO TO HELL"
definitely
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Starzo: 2:04pm On Jun 20, 2021
cococandy:
you have every right to do that kiss
I know
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:41pm On Jun 20, 2021
cococandy:

Hello ladies,

This one says you should bring your girlfriends for your husbands to sleep with. You know, to help them with their inability to control themselves. Because they can’t help themselves grin
Ignoring me right? because I exposed you lol.

My moniker alone should make you shiver, I'm not someone with two mouths, I'm real, I don't hide words, I say it as it is.
grin
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by okuta007: 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
Beancounter93:

Yes, you can make all the fun you want.

But in my life, I have seen too much damage done by the simple matter of a married man having a side chick.

na greet i dey greet u oooo no be wahala grin
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by yinkeys(m): 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s][/s]

A legally married wife a pained bitch?
What kind of Generation of people is this?

A Generation of young men that see evil and call it good. They see good and call it Evil. Very Highly confused folks.
God Have Mercy and Save you all! If not , Destruction is sure..

Bobo Ighalo! Let no one Deceive u. You are on the wrong path of Life. You need to look inwards and sort out things with the wife of your youth before the grace of God that has helped you in life becomes a Disgrace.

Most Important, come into a relationship with JESUS Christ and allow Him sort out things.
A very wealthy alpha is king amongst men.
She will never have dated or married him if he lived under a bridge.
Leave God out of this.
As a woman, if your husband is high value and brings in 20 times what the average man earns. Be ready to share him.

It has been like this since time immemorial.
In the jungle, alpha males usually have a ton of females. Life is not fair & so is the dating market. You can talk about morality all day but this is a global rule.

She can’t win with all that tantrum.
It’d be smart for her to be humble and work towards earning her husband back.
It’s also very hard to find men earning that kind of money.
Ighalo is from Ajegunle & has gone through the fire that carved him into the man he is today; he’s not a stupid guy.
Not everyone is as holy as Jesus Christ. Money changes people.
There are ways of actually making a dude monogamous and not look elsewhere but her silly ego will definitely get in the way.

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Ofadaman(m): 3:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
Humble in naija, but take them to Europe and they become dragons
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2021
Zico5:
These footballers can lie. He claimed to be 32 but married in 2009 precisely at age of 19 plus. That's why some of these footballers can't perform at the age some of them are claiming. Look at people like Taye Taiwo, Yakubu Ayegbeni, and Ahmed Musa. This igalo will be over 40 or thereabout.
Kehinde is older than his twin brother taiwo
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by nuelsam: 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
Biglittlelois:

How wise of her to get married to him LEGALLY in Europe, she codedly reminded him she can bring him down, she is even nice, if na me........

Very hurtful to have a diick hopper brostitute schmuck as a horse band who constantly slaps his whôre mongering to the faithful wife's face.
which is why it can never be you.... opportunist.
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by NewBeijing(f): 7:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
Two of them feel hurt .that's how I see it
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Klass99(f): 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by cococandy(f): 1:24am On Jun 21, 2021
Klass99:

Lol grin.

Yet, they are forever claiming to be logical.

I expect a logical person to know/understand these things;

1. Self control/discipline
2. True change comes from within and as a matter of choice.
3. Another adult is not responsible for fixing your shit or weakness - that's your responsibility.

I hope some of these fools limit their foolishness to NL alone because of its anonymity and they don't carry it to their every day lives in the real world.

I’ve stopped trying to make sense of it grin

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by foreman: 11:48am On Jun 21, 2021
Let me borrow a line here

Odion Ighalo is a real nigga
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by Harmattan123(m): 7:17am On Jun 22, 2021
She will divorce you and take half of your possession......... Cash out sharpaly
Re: Odion Ighalo & Estranged Wife, Sonia, In Fresh War Of Words (Photos) by cardiorap: 9:48am On Jun 22, 2021
In June 2021, I got to know that 32-year old Odion Ighalo got married to his wife, Sonia in 2009. Obviously, he got married at the age of 20 (12 years ago). Wow! What a typical young age to get married.[size=8pt][/size]
cheesy grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter / Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel / Roy McDonough: UK's 'Dirtiest' Footballer Slept With Over 400 Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.