Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,078 members, 7,949,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:10 PM

Oil Price Is All Time High - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Price Is All Time High (863 Views)

5 Countries Crushed By Oil Price Collapse - CNN / Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? / Nigeria's Debt Profile On All Time High (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oil Price Is All Time High by redsun(m): 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2007
Oil price is all time high,$77 per barrel,meanwhile nigeria is sinking more and more into oblivion.On nigerian television authority programme last week,via BEN TV london,the state of alakija road,a commercial and a residential area of lagos was shown,it looks like a deserted town's road,as if people incharge are sub-humans,no sense of reasoning,all this in the oil boom.What are they doing with our money?
Re: Oil Price Is All Time High by NuhuRibadu: 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2007
who told you the all time high price of oil is $77.00, check your info well b4 posting next time
Re: Oil Price Is All Time High by denex: 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2007
Me I no know wetin be the all time high. But don't blame the poster because somebody made that statement on CNN. Even I believed but please NuhuRibadu, fill us in on what the all time high is. Meanwhile off I go to google.
Re: Oil Price Is All Time High by Mariory(m): 1:44pm On Jul 16, 2007
@redsun
And you judge the whole of Nigeria on one road?
Re: Oil Price Is All Time High by redsun(m): 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2007
@mariory,one finger soiled with oil,stains the rest.There is no excuse for incompetence of that magnitude,common,people are commandeering space,while we are still talking about common road,your enviroment portrays your state of mind.Go back to history and find out when people like the egyptians,the greeks and the romans started taking pride in building great cities,let me break it down for you,take your time to study a termite mound,a bee hive and spider web and see the ingenuity in there contructions.
Re: Oil Price Is All Time High by raphillo: 11:56pm On Jul 18, 2007
redsun, i agree with u the higher the price of oil in the international market the more nigerians suffer, presently nigeria export something around 1.6million barrel of crude oil daily where is all these money.

(1) (Reply)

Mugbabe: The Cat With 10 Lives / What Will Happen When We Become The Leaders Of Nigeria? / Chief B. J. Obasanjo A Legend, Hero, Elder Stateman,success Or Failure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.