Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,551 members, 7,944,649 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:54 PM

Have A Wig? How Do You Feel With A Wig? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Have A Wig? How Do You Feel With A Wig? (801 Views)

Weavons To Wig.... / Do You Feel Comfortable Wearing Trunks And Bikini At Beach? / What Kind Of Dressing Is This? You Wear A Wig As A Dress In Public? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have A Wig? How Do You Feel With A Wig? by KimiGonza: 7:35am On May 06, 2011
just want to know if you have a wig and do you wear it?
if so,how do you feel?
i buy a wig because my hair is thin and soft.
i like it. it gives me another look.
anyone can post your story here.
^^
Re: Have A Wig? How Do You Feel With A Wig? by mrsxudoh(f): 10:07am On May 06, 2011
I wore a variety of wigs for a period of 10 years. Mainly because I thought I ought to protect my hair form the hash weather of Europe.

Wigs are good in the following respects
i. Glamour at very little cost. Make up on, hair down, wig on & hey presto u ready for anything.
ii. Better time management in the morning when getting ready for work.

The downside are as follows:

i. Total ruin of one's hair after constant use. My hair has thinned out by as much as 80%. This is no exaggeration.
ii. High cost of restoring hair loss

I am now receiving hair treatment. Which I am told could last for as long as five years.
Part of the treatment consists of no weaves, attachments etc!

My current enormous problem is how I will face the world without my glam wigs. grin
Re: Have A Wig? How Do You Feel With A Wig? by KimiGonza: 8:25am On May 07, 2011
thanks for your reply.

i would like to take wigs

http://www.humanhair-lacewigs.com/
Re: Have A Wig? How Do You Feel With A Wig? by iice(f): 3:47am On May 12, 2011
Wig or weave ons?
I wore a wig once though. My male friend's afro wig. Was a party and the wig was humongous. . .felt like i was in the 70s cheesy
Never worn a weave on.

(1) (Reply)

First Lady's Inauguration Party Dress, What Do You Think? / Is This Fashion Or What / [PHOTO] Check Out Nicki Minaj On The Cover Of Fader Magazine's Fall Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.