Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,464 members, 7,891,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:23 PM

Brazilian Girl, 18, Dies During Sex With Husband On Wedding Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brazilian Girl, 18, Dies During Sex With Husband On Wedding Night (2665 Views)

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia / Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazilian Girl, 18, Dies During Sex With Husband On Wedding Night by Sundaland: 6:54pm On Jun 19, 2021
Tragedy befell a Brazilian family Thursday evening when a newlywed woman died having sex with her husband on the night of her wedding. They had just married during a ceremony at the husband’s farm earlier in the day.

The bride started to feel unwell during sex at their home in the city of Ibirite in Brazil while consummating her marriage with her 29-year-old new husband before she then collapsed.

Read the full story
https://dailypostngr.com/2021/06/brazilian-girl-18-dies-during-sex-with-husband-on-wedding-night/

Re: Brazilian Girl, 18, Dies During Sex With Husband On Wedding Night by Sundaland: 6:54pm On Jun 19, 2021
So sad!
Re: Brazilian Girl, 18, Dies During Sex With Husband On Wedding Night by harmargedon: 8:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
cry cry cry
Re: Brazilian Girl, 18, Dies During Sex With Husband On Wedding Night by sunshineV(f): 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2021
the d!ck too big?
Re: Brazilian Girl, 18, Dies During Sex With Husband On Wedding Night by kestolove95(m): 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
She was ducked to death
Re: Brazilian Girl, 18, Dies During Sex With Husband On Wedding Night by owobokiri(m): 10:07pm On Jun 19, 2021
The idiot has used the dagger he carries around as a dikc to finish this young gal..,
Re: Brazilian Girl, 18, Dies During Sex With Husband On Wedding Night by gift2xl: 10:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
I can't imagine what's so special about having sex on the wedding night, to me i will be exhausted for that day. I think the next day is OK.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Girl, 18, Dies During Sex With Husband On Wedding Night by mechanics(m): 4:38pm On Jun 20, 2021
Eyah, don't know couples do die during sex, I thought he's only on the basis of infidelity.

(1) (Reply)

University Students,gist Us Your Night Class Experience / Church Turned Into P0rn Arena As Pastor, Junior Pastors Share And Ch0p Members / A Single Woman At 25 Is A Fool Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.