Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,245 members, 7,880,914 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:08 AM

Nigeria Will Remain United Under My Watch — President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Remain United Under My Watch — President Buhari (944 Views)

Watch President Buhari's National Address Live / Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari / What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book, MY WATCH. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Will Remain United Under My Watch — President Buhari by NwaNimo1(m): 11:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari has reiterated that Nigeria would remain a united and indivisible nation under his stewardship.

The president disclosed this at the inauguration of Kudirat Abiola’s Sabon Gari Peace Foundation in Zaria, Kaduna State on Saturday.

Mr Buhari was represented by the Executive Secretary, Revenue Mobilisation, Allocation and Fiscal Commission, Mohammed Bello.

While addressing those agitating for secession and separation of the country, the president said they were either ignorant of history or of the war.

“People above the age of 60 will not contemplate going through what happened during the civil war. I urge those who feel aggrieved to channel their grievances to the National Assembly,” he said.

He also emphasised on full implementation of Judiciary and Local Government autonomy, stressing that state governors must adhere to the laws and desist from tampering with local government allocations.

Earlier, Gov. Nasir El-Rufai, represented by the Commissioner for Education, Shehu Mohammed, said many of those clamouring for restructuring does not even understand what they clamoured for.

“When we are in democratic setting and have a National Assembly in place that represents every region, every state and every constituency, the need for restructuring becomes inconsequential.”

Earlier, Jami’u Abiola, the chairman of the foundation and son to late Kudirat Abiola, said the event was to bring Nigerians together and propel the gospel of unity, peace and continuous existence as an indivisible entity.

Mr Abiola said though his mother is Yoruba by tribe, she was born and bred in the northern part in the midst of Hausas, before finally returning to Lagos, her state of origin.

“This indicates that wherever you come from, you can still live elsewhere and make a living within the shores of Nigeria.

“I want to assure you that this project will not end here, it will step down to grassroot levels for massive awareness,” he said.

https://dailynigerian.com/nigeria-remain-united-watch/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Remain United Under My Watch — President Buhari by Stone123(m): 11:47pm On Jun 19, 2021
Jubril or what is he called again?
Re: Nigeria Will Remain United Under My Watch — President Buhari by Deerock(m): 11:47pm On Jun 19, 2021
No problem with Nigeria remaining united under ur watch.

But ur style of governance needs to be addressed, before I can take u seriously.
Re: Nigeria Will Remain United Under My Watch — President Buhari by manikspears: 11:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
Stone123:
Jubril or what is he called again?

Yes
Re: Nigeria Will Remain United Under My Watch — President Buhari by doggedfighter(f): 11:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
Uni
Re: Nigeria Will Remain United Under My Watch — President Buhari by iKingsley(m): 11:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
Vegetable

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Remain United Under My Watch — President Buhari by PDJT: 12:01am On Jun 20, 2021
- As a psychologist, I have come to a conclusion that most “One Nigerianists” are suffering from psychosis - a general term for disorders that involve loss of contact with reality. And delusion, as inherently display by them, is one of the positive symptoms of schizophrenia. Make that what you may.

-Watching that “interview” on Arise you could clearly see that, that illiterate mannequin in Aso Rock displays both hallucination and delusion in addition to his disorganised speech and affective flattening - a classic Schizophrenic patient.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Remain United Under My Watch — President Buhari by heniford2: 12:09am On Jun 20, 2021
Manchester United grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Remain United Under My Watch — President Buhari by AroleOduduwa2: 12:18am On Jun 20, 2021
Buhari is delusional, one Nigeria is forever gone, thanks to your nepotism and utterances
Re: Nigeria Will Remain United Under My Watch — President Buhari by Piggyyeaster1: 12:22am On Jun 20, 2021
Piiggyyea.sters will not like this
Re: Nigeria Will Remain United Under My Watch — President Buhari by Penguin2: 12:27am On Jun 20, 2021
Yes sir!

Nigeria may remain United under your watch but the Fulani shall become an endangered specie after u are gone.

Bet...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Remain United Under My Watch — President Buhari by Nuelito: 12:42am On Jun 20, 2021
Smh
Re: Nigeria Will Remain United Under My Watch — President Buhari by IGBOSON1: 1:00am On Jun 20, 2021
Seems some dunderheads don't know the meaning of unity. They mistake it for enforced nationhood by-fire-or-by-force!
Re: Nigeria Will Remain United Under My Watch — President Buhari by ambu2: 1:01am On Jun 20, 2021
Tueh!
Re: Nigeria Will Remain United Under My Watch — President Buhari by Karlovych: 1:06am On Jun 20, 2021
grin grin grin Of course, they'll remain united in being at the receiving end of bad politics due to your bigotry. A stupid president is always elected by stupid people.
Re: Nigeria Will Remain United Under My Watch — President Buhari by budaatum: 1:12am On Jun 20, 2021
PDJT:
- As a psychologist, I have come to a conclusion that most “One Nigerianists” are suffering from psychosis - a general term for disorders that involve loss of contact with reality. And delusion, as inherently display by them, is one of the positive symptoms of schizophrenia. Make that what you may.

-Watching that “interview” on Arise you could clearly see that, that illiterate mannequin in Aso Rock displays both hallucinations and delusion in addition to his disorganised speech and affective flattening - a classic Schizophrenic patient.

A psychologist would not diagnose for a patient on telly nor would they make sweeping generalisations that you make.
Re: Nigeria Will Remain United Under My Watch — President Buhari by limeta(f): 4:03am On Jun 20, 2021
budaatum:

A psychologist would not diagnose for a patient on telly nor would they make sweeping generalisations that you make.

what you mean,,.?
Yes they do
Re: Nigeria Will Remain United Under My Watch — President Buhari by Nobody: 4:06am On Jun 20, 2021
Buhari, there is no forced patriotism anywhere in the world. You can continue to use brute force but it will never make Nigeria United. The only reason Nigeria is still together is not because of you northerners, it is the foolish southerners that do not understand that they are much better alone than being together in a decayed backward country like NiggaArea.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Remain United Under My Watch — President Buhari by Praxis758: 4:22am On Jun 20, 2021
The serial military ruling we were subjected to in the past has created this nonsense unitary government.

We can't make any meaningful progress with this archaic unitary system of government
Re: Nigeria Will Remain United Under My Watch — President Buhari by SmartPolician: 4:55am On Jun 20, 2021
Earlier, Gov. Nasir El-Rufai, represented by the Commissioner for Education, Shehu Mohammed, said many of those clamouring for restructuring does not even understand what they clamoured for.

From the way things are going, restructuring may not even be feasible...even with a president from the south because the north has the majority and are ready to key into this agelong call for restructuring.
Re: Nigeria Will Remain United Under My Watch — President Buhari by HitRun(m): 5:12am On Jun 20, 2021
But you are not behaving like a president that wants a united Nigeria. Under your leadership, there is no equity.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Remain United Under My Watch — President Buhari by Blackfire(m): 5:36am On Jun 20, 2021
We believe you sir, that is why we are working accidiously for your 3rd term 2023

We the youths are solidly behind you our Darling President
Re: Nigeria Will Remain United Under My Watch — President Buhari by Atiwaye: 5:38am On Jun 20, 2021
[[s]quote author=NwaNimo1 post=102896919]President Muhammadu Buhari has reiterated that Nigeria would remain a united and indivisible nation under his stewardship.

The president disclosed this at the inauguration of Kudirat Abiola’s Sabon Gari Peace Foundation in Zaria, Kaduna State on Saturday.

Mr Buhari was represented by the Executive Secretary, Revenue Mobilisation, Allocation and Fiscal Commission, Mohammed Bello.

While addressing those agitating for secession and separation of the country, the president said they were either ignorant of history or of the war.

“People above the age of 60 will not contemplate going through what happened during the civil war. I urge those who feel aggrieved to channel their grievances to the National Assembly,” he said.

He also emphasised on full implementation of Judiciary and Local Government autonomy, stressing that state governors must adhere to the laws and desist from tampering with local government allocations.

“When we are in democratic setting and have a National Assembly in place that represents every region, every state and every constituency, the need for restructuring becomes inconsequential.”

Earlier, Jami’u Abiola, the chairman of the foundation and son to late Kudirat Abiola, said the event was to bring Nigerians together and propel the gospel of unity, peace and continuous existence as an indivisible entity.

Mr Abiola said though his mother is Yoruba by tribe, she was born and bred in the northern part in the midst of Hausas, before finally returning to Lagos, her state of origin.

“This indicates that wherever you come from, you can still live elsewhere and make a living within the shores of Nigeria.

“I want to assure you that this project will not end here, it will step down to grassroot levels for massive awareness,” he said.

https://dailynigerian.com/nigeria-remain-united-watch/[/quote][/s]

Say no to Kunu and quit smoking tube.
Re: Nigeria Will Remain United Under My Watch — President Buhari by Tranquillity360: 5:39am On Jun 20, 2021
The ZOO must go down.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Remain United Under My Watch — President Buhari by owobokiri(m): 5:44am On Jun 20, 2021
It might! Your nebulous watch will end in 2 years after all!
But your actions and inactions have already set in motion a chain of activities that will ultimately shake the foundation of Nigerias unity in the moths and years to come! And you know what?
You won't be around to clean the mess...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Remain United Under My Watch — President Buhari by clarocuzioo(m): 6:46am On Jun 20, 2021
oko
Re: Nigeria Will Remain United Under My Watch — President Buhari by PDJT: 3:24am On Jun 21, 2021
[s]
budaatum:

[/s]

-Psychology is the science of behaviour and mental processes. In psychology, observation is key to diagnosis.

-Whoever is in that Aso Rock is insane and requires urgent CBT-P.
Re: Nigeria Will Remain United Under My Watch — President Buhari by IJOBA11: 3:44am On Jun 21, 2021

MEHN THIS ABIOLA SON IS A USEFUL IDIOT angry

I DON’T KNOW WHY YORUBA MUSLIMS ALWAYS QUICK TO FORGET THE STORY OF AFONJA. sad

I THINK IT’S NOW TIME FOR ALL SOUTHERN GOVERNORS TO MAKE THIS AFONJA AND ALIMI STORY A HISTORY COURSE IN ALL SOUTHERN STATE OWNED PRIMARY SECONDARY AND UNIVERSITIES.

AFONJA STORY SHOULD BE A GREAT SIGN TO ANY RATIONAL SOUTHERNER.

IT’S NOT A COINCIDENCE THAT NPF AND NAF SPOKESMEN ARE IGBOS, NOW THET ARE USING THE LATE CHIEF MKO ABIOLA’S SON THAT DIDN’T EVEN LEARN FROM HIS FATHERS SAI ONE NAIJERIYA STORY PROTECT THEIR ONE NAIJERIYA.

ABDUL-FULANIS EVERYWHERE angry
Re: Nigeria Will Remain United Under My Watch — President Buhari by IJOBA11: 3:59am On Jun 21, 2021
Piggyyeaster1:
Piiggyyea.sters will not like this
BORORO
Re: Nigeria Will Remain United Under My Watch — President Buhari by IJOBA11: 4:02am On Jun 21, 2021
budaatum:

ABDUL-FULANI HAVE YOU EVER HEARD ABOUT CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY
Re: Nigeria Will Remain United Under My Watch — President Buhari by Grace001: 5:03am On Jun 21, 2021
Let’s us continue to deceive ourselves, it’s unfortunate that it’s the masses who they have subjected to abject poverty that will suffer it most.

Igangan killings (poor masses is at the receiving end)
Benue killings (poor masses is at the receiving end)
Killings and rape of farmers by Fulani Herdsmen (poor masses is at the receiving end)

One Nigeria sustain by force and by pretense can’t progress or no peace.

Even when people are not patriotic just chant one Nigeria
Even when one section kills other sections at will just keep chanting one Nigeria remain.
Re: Nigeria Will Remain United Under My Watch — President Buhari by gambia(m): 5:16am On Jun 21, 2021
United with your passion for nepotism, buhari is the worst thing that happened to Nigerians.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Forget Initial Gra Gra , Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released / Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu— El-rufai / Benue 2023 Guber.gov Ortom Chief Press Secretary Terver Akase Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.